PDA

View Full Version : Twins have the same dick size?

HugoHaddad
September 1st, 2017, 04:13 PM
I've been questioning it to myself, some of you can say if you had an experience with twins, they told you, or something?

Jacksonboyd28
September 1st, 2017, 04:26 PM
My twin brother has a slightly thicker penis than me but we are the same length. I've also compared with my friend who also has a twin brother and he has a bigger penis than his brother.

Seraph
September 1st, 2017, 04:58 PM
My identical twin cousins are exactly the same length and thickness. I'd say identical twins would have the same size whereas fraternal twins would differ in size and structure.

jamie_n5
September 1st, 2017, 07:03 PM
The twins I have seen on the internet were identical but I am sure there easily can be slight differences.

kro814
September 1st, 2017, 08:23 PM
identical twins should have the same size.

Alex_Swim
September 1st, 2017, 08:31 PM
My 17yo twin cousins are the same size, shape.

SeansLittleBro
September 1st, 2017, 08:57 PM
My twin and I are the same length and girth. The only difference that only someone close up to our penis is that he curves slightly to the right --- and I mean slightly and only close inspection would recognize it.

kyrocks03
September 3rd, 2017, 08:07 AM
There is a set of identical twins on my baseball team and to me they look exactly the same downstairs. Even the the way their pubes are growing in is the same.

ShineintheDark
September 3rd, 2017, 08:53 AM
Biologically, identical twins should be the same. However, there may still be differences due to environmental factors such as curvature or nutritional growth.

Andyyy95
September 3rd, 2017, 09:05 AM
Genetically yes, but you have to consider other things such as environmental and psychological/emotional factors that will affect it.

scott2002
September 3rd, 2017, 10:47 AM
There is a set of identical twins on my baseball team and to me they look exactly the same downstairs. Even the the way their pubes are growing in is the same.
That must be very interesting to see identical twins completely naked.

azurzg
September 3rd, 2017, 10:57 AM
You guys saying that the differences between identical twins are environmental are most likely right. Sadly, no first hand experience, don't know any twins that well :)

Anyway, how many twins do we have active here on VT? Seems to me a lot :)

SeansLittleBro
September 3rd, 2017, 08:57 PM
well statistically fraternal twins are 1 in 50 where as identical twins are 1 in 150, so with the number of members of VT it is not surprising there are a number of twins represented. And scott when looking at my twin it is like looking in the mirror, clothed or naked so yes it is interesting.

azurzg
September 4th, 2017, 03:06 AM
looking at my twin it is like looking in the mirror

Are you both gay?

elmoc
September 4th, 2017, 06:56 AM
Great question. I have only seen identical twins nude when they were pure-school & my brother (their father) had them in the bath tub. They looked the same to me, except for their circumcisions.

Since circ's are done by a doctor, that difference is not genetic.

SeansLittleBro
September 4th, 2017, 08:20 AM
No he is bi. Swore off girls the other day due to a break up but I don't think he will follow through

Falcons_11
September 8th, 2017, 11:49 PM
I have cousins who are identical twins. Their dicks look the same size. Sometimes they are hard to tell whos is who.

Harrier
September 9th, 2017, 03:05 AM
No matter what people say on here my hunch is that there is no correlation between twins and size. Well some correlation, but thst doesn't mean they must be identical dicks in every way. We all see teins with minir differences so why shouldn't dick size be the same? I only know of 3 sets of twins atm. One set I have never seen them completely naked because they are private and shy. One set seems both average. The other set I just met since they are both frosh and both are very small and very late bloomers.

Bpalmer02
September 10th, 2017, 05:57 AM
Me and my identical twin are the same length and girth, but mine points more upwards than his

joel02
September 19th, 2017, 01:07 PM
My twin brother has a slightly thicker penis than me but we are the same length. I've also compared with my friend who also has a twin brother and he has a bigger penis than his brother.

how old are you and how old are you brothers?

did their pubers start together do growing?

Posts merged. ~Endeavour

SeansLittleBro
September 19th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Me and my identical twin are the same length and girth, but mine points more upwards than his

My twin and I are like you Bryce with his penis pointing slightly to the right but unless you are super close to us (like right down there eyeing us) you couldn't tell that difference is you were just looking at us standing next to each other.

sumatera
October 14th, 2017, 11:38 AM
My twin and I are like you Bryce with his penis pointing slightly to the right but unless you are super close to us (like right down there eyeing us) you couldn't tell that difference is you were just looking at us standing next to each other.

it's great to have twins and explore things with twins. I always wish I had twins

Inactive
October 14th, 2017, 06:14 PM
I have an identical twin but I have a bigger dick than him

Harrier
October 15th, 2017, 08:49 PM
I have an identical twin but I have a bigger dick than him

Maybe he is the same as you when hard tho?

Hamodyalot
October 16th, 2017, 03:00 PM
I have twin brothers they younger then me and not start puberty but they penis looks same

azurzg
October 17th, 2017, 06:00 AM
My twin and I are the same length and girth. The only difference that only someone close up to our penis is that he curves slightly to the right --- and I mean slightly and only close inspection would recognize it.

In your opinion... is the difference (curvature) do to use or by design?

joel02
October 17th, 2017, 03:58 PM
I have twin brothers they younger then me and not start puberty but they penis looks same
how old are they? and how big is their cocks?

sazzzo
October 17th, 2017, 04:18 PM
I've got 13 year old identical twin cousins. I haven't seen them naked for 2 years but their dicks always looked the same but I don't know what they're like now.

Hamodyalot
October 17th, 2017, 10:26 PM
how old are they? and how big is their cocks?
They are 10 years but still have baby penis

joel02
October 18th, 2017, 11:47 AM

if they are homozygote twins they are idendical bodies and identical cocks and they will reach puberty in the some time

EthanK
October 21st, 2017, 08:57 AM
I dont think so

alexr
October 21st, 2017, 01:53 PM
I have always wondered that too, but it would make sense for them to have the same size because penis size is all about genes right?

Pinktingles
October 21st, 2017, 10:41 PM
Hard to say from my experience ... when I was born I was a triplet.
They call it a two plus one. My brothers were identical. (One died when we were nine from the flu) I know they were pre pubescent but they did have the same size.

NewLeafsFan
October 21st, 2017, 11:20 PM
Is everthing about twins the same? That's like asking if they have the same eye colour. Maybe. Maybe not.

Hans_Olo
October 31st, 2017, 08:11 PM
I have always wondered that too, but it would make sense for them to have the same size because penis size is all about genes right?

I have an identical twin, an Mine is much larger than his. However there are other factors as well such as weight, fitness etc that can play a part, as i am much fitter and skinnier than him.

Harrier
October 31st, 2017, 08:26 PM
I have an identical twin, an Mine is much larger than his. However there are other factors as well such as weight, fitness etc that can play a part, as i am much fitter and skinnier than him.

Are you identical twins? As opposed to the other type? I mean for some type of twins it's pretty hard for twins to differ by weight more than like 5-10 pounds. their metabolism is so similar and stuff.

Brandon-19Bi
November 4th, 2017, 09:16 PM
I guess I never thought about twin people having twin sizes like that .

Mark2000
November 4th, 2017, 10:31 PM

My identical twin and i are identical homozygote twins. Weatre exact in every way.

Like most twins, we were preemie babies, so out puberty is kinda late.

We are uncut abd are exact, we are called mirror twins.

I edited out the last part of your post since references to kik accounts aren't allowed in puberty forums~Dalcourt

urcruz
December 12th, 2017, 12:45 AM

what do you mean by baby penises?

Axrow
December 12th, 2017, 08:45 AM
Differences would be possible. I mean identical twins can sometimes have variants. I know identical ones who are both tall and thin, but one is 6'6 with size 12 shoes and the other 6'4/6'5 with size 10s. So whether you want to say one of them took more nutrients in the womb or whatever or whether it is just dependent on how the growth unlocks in them then it is possible that their penis size is different.

Mitchell1861
January 23rd, 2018, 05:46 PM
My brother and I are 13, and we do have the same size penis. He and I often measure to see whoís is longer, and we are the same and have been for the last 12 years.

Gaboubou
February 6th, 2018, 09:06 PM
me and my brothers are 15 and we are triplets. Before i read this thread, I thought my twins and me were about the same same, so I asked them and we had compared. Mine is 6.3" x 6.3" hard & 5" x 4.7" soft and their is 7.2" x 5.5" hard & 3.9" x 4" soft and 8.5" x 6" hard & 5.3" x 4.1" soft. First of all, I felt small bewteen these two big penis. For be sure that I wasn't the smallest, I asked my little brother (13 yo) to compare. I was quite surprised when i saw his 7.6 inches dick.

boblebricoleur
March 11th, 2018, 09:23 PM
We are 15 years old and my twins have an incredibly bigger penis than mine. We are a nudist family so all my life I could see that it was getting bigger. My mother told me that since he was 5 years old, every day, he stretches his penis. At first because he found it funny then he got used to it. The first time I told him about his big penis, we were 12 years old. Mine was 3" soft & 5" hard and his was 5.5" soft & hard 7.2 Today we are 15, 16 in 1 month old Mine is 5" soft & 6.3 "long x 6.3" hard girth and his is 8 "soft & 11.4" long x 6.5" girth hard This sounds absolutely absurd but yet it's the truth.

BryGuy
March 12th, 2018, 12:37 PM
Seems unlikely that all twins are the same.

Stanley02
March 12th, 2018, 12:51 PM
No matter what people say on here my hunch is that there is no correlation between twins and size. Well some correlation, but thst doesn't mean they must be identical dicks in every way. We all see teins with minir differences so why shouldn't dick size be the same? I only know of 3 sets of twins atm. One set I have never seen them completely naked because they are private and shy. One set seems both average. The other set I just met since they are both frosh and both are very small and very late bloomers.

Why is it that all posh people seem to be very small and/or late bloomers? (I speak from experience unfortunately)

imanopenbook
March 12th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Fun and interesting question and cool seeing the answers. I would have thought that identical twins would be the same since they are identical.

boy05
March 12th, 2018, 05:35 PM
I don't know about identical twins, but maybe one might start growing before the other, or do they develop at same time?

Harrier
March 13th, 2018, 01:21 AM
Why is it that all posh people seem to be very small and/or late bloomers? (I speak from experience unfortunately)

Posh? Like rich??? Or people that act rich??? There shouldn't be any relation between dick size/physical maturity and poshness/wealth. In fact, if anything I would guess that wealthy men on average have bigger dicks than average. It gives them a level of confidence in life. And confidence can make a difference in going far in your career. Apparently a lot of successful actors and athletes have big dicks. I bet successful CEOs and successful salesmen have bigger than average dicks too. Just an educated guess. But that's as adults. No idea if they were late bloomers or early. And no idea about their sons either.

Stanley02
March 13th, 2018, 01:37 AM
Posh? Like rich??? Or people that act rich??? There shouldn't be any relation between dick size/physical maturity and poshness/wealth. In fact, if anything I would guess that wealthy men on average have bigger dicks than average. It gives them a level of confidence in life. And confidence can make a difference in going far in your career. Apparently a lot of successful actors and athletes have big dicks. I bet successful CEOs and successful salesmen have bigger than average dicks too. Just an educated guess. But that's as adults. No idea if they were late bloomers or early. And no idea about their sons either.

No I mean posh as in talks posh like you said the twins were. I go to an all boys boarding school where (with exception of the blacks guys) everyone in my year in under 4 inches.

Harrier
March 13th, 2018, 01:56 AM
No I mean posh as in talks posh like you said the twins were. I go to an all boys boarding school where (with exception of the blacks guys) everyone in my year in under 4 inches.

Haha. No. I said FROSH. Which in America means first year in high school (usually 14-15 to). We don't use the word posh here. I know it from Posh Spice and that's about it. To me it means rich and preppy and stuck up but idk much about posh lol

Stanley02
March 13th, 2018, 11:18 AM
Haha. No. I said FROSH. Which in America means first year in high school (usually 14-15 to). We don't use the word posh here. I know it from Posh Spice and that's about it. To me it means rich and preppy and stuck up but idk much about posh lol

Oooohhh... well that makes more sense now :lol:

Harrier
March 13th, 2018, 09:39 PM
Oooohhh... well that makes more sense now :lol:

Ya. Haha. But so explain why you think kids who talk posh have smaller dicks than average. Post here if you think everyone would be interested or message me in case it would further hijack this thread.

RyanIsGay24
March 17th, 2018, 08:51 PM
I have friends who are twins and their dicks are different sizes.

CanadaBoy
March 18th, 2018, 05:16 PM
Twin and I have almost the exact same penis.

ImAPerson
April 6th, 2018, 01:12 PM
I suppose identical twins will have the same size because well ... theyíre genetically identical

Franciscofixe
April 6th, 2018, 07:37 PM
Never saw 2 twins naked

Candy in CT
April 6th, 2018, 07:47 PM
Oh something to look for now

JohnnyMac
April 9th, 2018, 09:22 PM
Yes. My twin and I have the same penis size, hard and flaccid.

jwags808
April 23rd, 2018, 12:16 AM
One of my best friends is an identical twin brother and heís the smaller one but heís got the bigger dick. Iíve seen both of them naked and itís a pretty big difference lol

gurquenjen
May 2nd, 2018, 09:43 AM
Oh something to look for now
Kind of think everyone should have it as one of their life goals. Hooked up with a guy once and didn't know that his identical twin brother shared an apartment with him (I knew he had a roommate), and I won't get into story telling here, but let's just say their dicks were exactly the same.

YoungHypebeast
May 5th, 2018, 04:31 AM
I donít think so

shamrockgirl02
May 10th, 2018, 07:45 PM
I know identical twins with identical cocks

Jess8706
May 11th, 2018, 04:42 AM
Did everyone actually see them side by side to be sure? I don’t know if I’d tell the difference if they were close in size, unless I really looked closely. Like it’d be different if one was huge and one was tiny. Or I guess you could measure :-P

Either way, maybe I need to befriend some twins... ;-)

Stacie014
May 11th, 2018, 03:19 PM
My new bf's penis is pretty small, but according to him his younger brother is way bigger. I don't think twins would have to be the same size

Chris530
May 11th, 2018, 05:08 PM
My new bf's penis is pretty small, but according to him his younger brother is way bigger. I don't think twins would have to be the same size

is he embarrassed knowing his younger brother is bigger? How old is the brother?

Stacie014
May 12th, 2018, 08:29 AM
is he embarrassed knowing his younger brother is bigger? How old is the brother?

He seems pretty casual about it, so I don't think he is. He's 15 and his brother is 13

Chris530
May 12th, 2018, 11:08 AM
He seems pretty casual about it, so I don't think he is. He's 15 and his brother is 13

ah well its good he isn't bothered by it.

Candy in CT
May 12th, 2018, 11:16 AM
You go a good family nudist club you will guys do come in all sizes from what we used to call firehose to tree stump and helmets and anteaters. If a real twins they should be size everywhere.

scottishlooby
May 14th, 2018, 05:48 AM
Theres some twins in my class and I can't believe I never thought about this til now LMAO

Jess8706
May 15th, 2018, 04:47 AM
Theres some twins in my class and I can't believe I never thought about this til now LMAO

Bet ya canít un-see it now! Lol

Harrier
May 17th, 2018, 07:57 PM
The shy twins that play baseball were in the shower at the same time we were today. Going off of just one day twins aren't always the same size lol.

InternetTeen
June 8th, 2018, 01:39 PM

how big is he?

Katie2003
June 8th, 2018, 02:49 PM
I have seen a few sets of boy twins at the naturist resorts my family goes to, and they def are not all the same size but usually pretty close. Identical twins more likely to be similar than fraternal twins which never are.

Stacie014
June 17th, 2018, 12:27 AM
how big is he?

When he's soft, he's about 1 inch. His younger brother is probably about 3-4 inches (or that's what my bf has told me)

InternetTeen
June 17th, 2018, 07:02 AM
When he's soft, he's about 1 inch. His younger brother is probably about 3-4 inches (or that's what my bf has told me)

1 inch isn't very big. He any bigger when erect?

Stacie014
June 18th, 2018, 08:12 AM
1 inch isn't very big. He any bigger when erect?

He definitely grows a lot lol. I think he's probably like 3 1/2 inches when he's hard. Not the biggest, but I enjoy playing with it :)

ClaireHofmann
June 18th, 2018, 09:57 AM
I seriously have no idea. I imagine their penises are usually similar in size if they are identical twins but I don't think it's like that for all of them.

InternetTeen
June 18th, 2018, 10:19 AM
He definitely grows a lot lol. I think he's probably like 3 1/2 inches when he's hard. Not the biggest, but I enjoy playing with it :)

As long as you're both happy, size won't matter. How old is he though?

Gumbo00
June 18th, 2018, 10:56 AM
Identical twins Ik are the same except circumcision marks

JoeyKangaroo
July 13th, 2018, 05:12 AM
Wow this is a great question.

Birds18
July 13th, 2018, 09:54 AM
I have to twins in my PE class. They both look the same size. One looks to be just starting to get hairs. The other doesn't look like he has any yet.