PDA

View Full Version : Twins have the same dick size?

HugoHaddad
September 1st, 2017, 04:13 PM
I've been questioning it to myself, some of you can say if you had an experience with twins, they told you, or something?

Jacksonboyd28
September 1st, 2017, 04:26 PM
My twin brother has a slightly thicker penis than me but we are the same length. I've also compared with my friend who also has a twin brother and he has a bigger penis than his brother.

Seraph
September 1st, 2017, 04:58 PM
My identical twin cousins are exactly the same length and thickness. I'd say identical twins would have the same size whereas fraternal twins would differ in size and structure.

jamie_n5
September 1st, 2017, 07:03 PM
The twins I have seen on the internet were identical but I am sure there easily can be slight differences.

kro814
September 1st, 2017, 08:23 PM
identical twins should have the same size.

Alex_Swim
September 1st, 2017, 08:31 PM
My 17yo twin cousins are the same size, shape.

SeansLittleBro
September 1st, 2017, 08:57 PM
My twin and I are the same length and girth. The only difference that only someone close up to our penis is that he curves slightly to the right --- and I mean slightly and only close inspection would recognize it.

kyrocks03
September 3rd, 2017, 08:07 AM
There is a set of identical twins on my baseball team and to me they look exactly the same downstairs. Even the the way their pubes are growing in is the same.

ShineintheDark
September 3rd, 2017, 08:53 AM
Biologically, identical twins should be the same. However, there may still be differences due to environmental factors such as curvature or nutritional growth.

Andyyy95
September 3rd, 2017, 09:05 AM
Genetically yes, but you have to consider other things such as environmental and psychological/emotional factors that will affect it.

scott2002
September 3rd, 2017, 10:47 AM
There is a set of identical twins on my baseball team and to me they look exactly the same downstairs. Even the the way their pubes are growing in is the same.
That must be very interesting to see identical twins completely naked.

azurzg
September 3rd, 2017, 10:57 AM
You guys saying that the differences between identical twins are environmental are most likely right. Sadly, no first hand experience, don't know any twins that well :)

Anyway, how many twins do we have active here on VT? Seems to me a lot :)

SeansLittleBro
September 3rd, 2017, 08:57 PM
well statistically fraternal twins are 1 in 50 where as identical twins are 1 in 150, so with the number of members of VT it is not surprising there are a number of twins represented. And scott when looking at my twin it is like looking in the mirror, clothed or naked so yes it is interesting.

azurzg
September 4th, 2017, 03:06 AM
looking at my twin it is like looking in the mirror

Are you both gay?

elmoc
September 4th, 2017, 06:56 AM
Great question. I have only seen identical twins nude when they were pure-school & my brother (their father) had them in the bath tub. They looked the same to me, except for their circumcisions.

Since circ's are done by a doctor, that difference is not genetic.

SeansLittleBro
September 4th, 2017, 08:20 AM
No he is bi. Swore off girls the other day due to a break up but I don't think he will follow through

Falcons_11
September 8th, 2017, 11:49 PM
I have cousins who are identical twins. Their dicks look the same size. Sometimes they are hard to tell whos is who.

Harrier
September 9th, 2017, 03:05 AM
No matter what people say on here my hunch is that there is no correlation between twins and size. Well some correlation, but thst doesn't mean they must be identical dicks in every way. We all see teins with minir differences so why shouldn't dick size be the same? I only know of 3 sets of twins atm. One set I have never seen them completely naked because they are private and shy. One set seems both average. The other set I just met since they are both frosh and both are very small and very late bloomers.

Bpalmer02
September 10th, 2017, 05:57 AM
Me and my identical twin are the same length and girth, but mine points more upwards than his

joel02
September 19th, 2017, 01:07 PM
My twin brother has a slightly thicker penis than me but we are the same length. I've also compared with my friend who also has a twin brother and he has a bigger penis than his brother.

how old are you and how old are you brothers?

did their pubers start together do growing?

Posts merged. ~Endeavour

SeansLittleBro
September 19th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Me and my identical twin are the same length and girth, but mine points more upwards than his

My twin and I are like you Bryce with his penis pointing slightly to the right but unless you are super close to us (like right down there eyeing us) you couldn't tell that difference is you were just looking at us standing next to each other.

sumatera
October 14th, 2017, 11:38 AM
My twin and I are like you Bryce with his penis pointing slightly to the right but unless you are super close to us (like right down there eyeing us) you couldn't tell that difference is you were just looking at us standing next to each other.

it's great to have twins and explore things with twins. I always wish I had twins

twinbros04
October 14th, 2017, 06:14 PM
I have an identical twin but I have a bigger dick than him

Harrier
October 15th, 2017, 08:49 PM
I have an identical twin but I have a bigger dick than him

Maybe he is the same as you when hard tho?

Hamodyalot
October 16th, 2017, 03:00 PM
I have twin brothers they younger then me and not start puberty but they penis looks same

azurzg
October 17th, 2017, 06:00 AM
My twin and I are the same length and girth. The only difference that only someone close up to our penis is that he curves slightly to the right --- and I mean slightly and only close inspection would recognize it.

In your opinion... is the difference (curvature) do to use or by design?

joel02
October 17th, 2017, 03:58 PM
I have twin brothers they younger then me and not start puberty but they penis looks same
how old are they? and how big is their cocks?

sazzzo
October 17th, 2017, 04:18 PM
I've got 13 year old identical twin cousins. I haven't seen them naked for 2 years but their dicks always looked the same but I don't know what they're like now.

Hamodyalot
October 17th, 2017, 10:26 PM
how old are they? and how big is their cocks?
They are 10 years but still have baby penis

joel02
October 18th, 2017, 11:47 AM
They are 10 years but still have baby penis

if they are homozygote twins they are idendical bodies and identical cocks and they will reach puberty in the some time

EthanK
October 21st, 2017, 08:57 AM
I dont think so

alexr
October 21st, 2017, 01:53 PM
I have always wondered that too, but it would make sense for them to have the same size because penis size is all about genes right?

Pinktingles
October 21st, 2017, 10:41 PM
Hard to say from my experience ... when I was born I was a triplet.
They call it a two plus one. My brothers were identical. (One died when we were nine from the flu) I know they were pre pubescent but they did have the same size.

NewLeafsFan
October 21st, 2017, 11:20 PM
Is everthing about twins the same? That's like asking if they have the same eye colour. Maybe. Maybe not.