How do you like your pizza?

I like my pizza with a thin crust.

My favourite toppings are:
- mozzarella
- ham (prosciutto cotto)
- bacon (pancetta, speck).

devotionnel
September 1st, 2017, 03:46 AM
I like mine with a thin crust and my greasy pizza takeaway place does both a great full meat (chicken, spicy beef, ham, pepperoni) and veggie (sweetcorn, mushrooms, red onions, normal pepper) and if we get pizza there I'll usually alternate between the two. Asking for half and half would just be evil for them haha.

When we get freezer pizza at the supermarket I'll get just a pepperoni. It tastes better than the others and it has onions on it too.

Fresh pizza, however, is slightly different. We have this Italian restaurant here that makes each pizza to order in a pizza oven. I'll either get a marinara (just tomato sauce and herb base) or with buffalo mozzarella on it. They usually bombard cheese on their pizzas and I'm not a massive fan of it.

azurzg
September 1st, 2017, 03:49 AM
I like mine with a thin crust and my greasy pizza takeaway place does both a great full meat (chicken, spicy beef, ham, pepperoni) and veggie (sweetcorn, mushrooms, red onions, normal pepper) and if we get pizza there I'll usually alternate between the two. Asking for half and half would just be evil for them haha.

When we get freezer pizza at the supermarket I'll get just a pepperoni. It tastes better than the others and it has onions on it too.

Fresh pizza, however, is slightly different. We have this Italian restaurant here that makes each pizza to order in a pizza oven. I'll either get a marinara (just tomato sauce and herb base) or with buffalo mozzarella on it. They usually bombard cheese on their pizzas and I'm not a massive fan of it.

I'm with on the meats :) but I'll usually get just two (ham+bacon, for example).

However, I am not a fan of freezer pizza :/

devotionnel
September 1st, 2017, 03:53 AM
I'm with on the meats :) but I'll usually get just two (ham+bacon, for example).

However, I am not a fan of freezer pizza :/

Yeah they do a mean meat pizza :P

And yeeeah I think you kinda need to get used to it since there's lots of bad freezer pizzas but there's also some good ones. They're not too bad but I would choose a fresh pizza that they sell in the fridge section. They're usually good value for money when they're priced quite cheap.

Endeavour
September 1st, 2017, 06:19 AM
How do you like your pizza?

I like my pizza with a thin crust.

My favourite toppings are:
- mozzarella
- ham (prosciutto cotto)
- bacon (pancetta, speck).

These are my preferred toppings as well :P Sometimes I'll have some pineapple on it if I'm feeling adventurous.

I prefer a thicker crust though.

azurzg
September 1st, 2017, 07:21 AM
I prefer a thicker crust though.

I really really like the thin "airy" kind (not sure is "airy" is the right word), such as this one (https://copymethat.blob.core.windows.net/media/orig_thin-crust-pizza-dough-on-closet-cooking-201609032315243478673a733.jpg) or this one (https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/02/8a/6b/63/pizza.jpg).

Andari
September 1st, 2017, 05:20 PM
thin crust too with either salt cheese or mushrooms, or both

i dont like any meat on a pizza

Mars
September 1st, 2017, 05:51 PM
New York slice is all I eat haha so... yeah

My toppings that I love:
Pepperoni, olives (usually together is <3), mozzarella, prosciutto (Not that i ever have money for that tho)

If im goin to a restaurant tho not like a dollar spot, I'll usually stick with a margherita or something not too fancy ^^

azure moonstone
September 1st, 2017, 05:58 PM
I love pepperoni on my pizza, and I like it thin. :) Sometimes I also like bacon and green olives, or buffalo chicken on my pizza.

Dalcourt
September 1st, 2017, 09:16 PM
If we eat at the Italian restaurant nearby I always eat their pizza Bianca: thin crust...a mix of ricotta, mozzarella and pecorino with just a bit of rosemary as topping.

At our fave pizza spot I like the thick crust greasy stuff with extra pepperoni.

azurzg
September 3rd, 2017, 10:43 AM
i dont like any meat on a pizza

Vegetarian in general, or just pizza-vegetarian? :D

SethfromMI
September 3rd, 2017, 10:55 AM
deep dish pizza is incredible. I love to get stuffed crust as well.

toppings: cheese (obviously) pepperoni, Italian sausage, green peppers, and onions
a good meat lovers is always good though too

Trish_Lynn
September 3rd, 2017, 11:06 AM
Definitely thin crust.
I like pepperoni, anchovies, artichokes, mushrooms - not all at the same time though!

Andari
September 3rd, 2017, 01:33 PM
Vegetarian in general, or just pizza-vegetarian? :D

just pizza vegetarian , i like to feel the strong taste of the cheese and the topping :yummy: and i find the taste of meat ruins them

Falcons_11
September 3rd, 2017, 11:34 PM
I like the New York style thin crust (it's crunchy) pizza. I prefer the meat pizzas (Pepperoni, Meatball, Sausage, etc,). I don't like the thick crust Chicago style pizzas as they are too doughy. The pizza I don't like are the ones with pineapple topping. Pineapple should never be put on a pizza. It's like putting ketchup on a hot dog.

Just JT
September 4th, 2017, 01:26 AM
Thin crust, meat livers delight!!
Hamburger sausage pepperoni chicken....what else can you put on it?
Oh, love olives shrooms, and feta cheese to

Oh, and a shovel lol!!!

KatieCO2003
September 4th, 2017, 02:48 AM
Thin and crispy with pepperoni, unless we go to Old Chicago down in Silverthorn. Then its thick crust with pepperoni, mushrooms, and Andouille.

BlackParadePixie
September 4th, 2017, 04:48 PM
thick crust, cheese, pepperoni, italian sausage, onions, green peppers, mushrooms

azurzg
September 5th, 2017, 09:32 AM
thick crust, cheese, pepperoni, italian sausage, onions, green peppers, mushrooms

oh, green peppers is a good one :)

Alisha_
September 28th, 2017, 10:45 PM
Thin crust with Garlic Parmesan White Sauce, Cheese, Tomatoes, and chicken.

PinkFloyd
September 29th, 2017, 01:14 AM
Well instead of my crust being made of bread, I prefer it to be solid pineapple. Instead of tomato sauce, I like using pineapple puree. Oh, and I like my toppings to be only pineapple.

azurzg
September 29th, 2017, 03:29 AM
Crust of solid pineapple!?! I have never heard of this!
But... sure would like to try it!

Alisha_
September 29th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Well instead of my crust being made of bread, I prefer it to be solid pineapple. Instead of tomato sauce, I like using pineapple puree. Oh, and I like my toppings to be only pineapple.

It's pineapple with pineapple on top of pineapple... I'd try it!

Jake445
October 2nd, 2017, 03:04 PM
I like thin crust, no cheese, and loads of sauce.

Jadennow
October 2nd, 2017, 05:48 PM
regular crust, extra sauce, regular cheese, and pepperoni.

Babs
October 3rd, 2017, 12:36 AM
I like my crust thick, heavy on the cheese and sauce, with olives, onions, mushrooms, banana peppers, and especially anchovies. fuckin looooove anchovies.

azurzg
October 3rd, 2017, 05:37 AM
looooove anchovies

finally found a person who likes anchovies :)

NewLeafsFan
October 5th, 2017, 01:06 AM
extra cheese, pepperoni, bacon, ham, sausage and more cheese

azurzg
October 6th, 2017, 05:43 AM
extra cheese, pepperoni, bacon, ham, sausage and more cheese

i would totally go for 4 cheeses, bacon and ham

NewLeafsFan
October 7th, 2017, 01:20 AM
i would totally go for 4 cheeses, bacon and ham

Ur forgetting the sausage. The pizza needs a bit of spice.

Snowrider
October 15th, 2017, 12:10 AM
I like mine with regular crust and the works.

Hamodyalot
October 20th, 2017, 01:41 AM
Pizza with thin crust and with much mozzarella cheese and pepperoni 🍕

rioo
October 20th, 2017, 12:08 PM
pineapple topping pizza. so yummy.

adtse
October 23rd, 2017, 07:10 PM
My favorite toppings:
Mozz. Cheese (Of course)
Tomato sauce (Of course as well)
Sausage
Pineapple
Bacon
Pepper (Non-Spicy ones, usually red bell peppers)
Salami
Mushrooms
Tomatoes

mick01
October 24th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Thin crust, extra cheese and mushrooms.

emily_1109
November 9th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Give me a stuffed crust with sausage and I'm happy.
I'll also settle for peppers/onions.

Matthew04
November 10th, 2017, 10:43 AM
Deep pan, spicy chicken, chicken and mushroom or meat feast

MeganA
November 13th, 2017, 09:38 PM
I love pepporoni

Sina-B
November 14th, 2017, 12:51 PM
main thing salami

SWEET_SARAH
November 15th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Pepperoni with extra cheese

Lillynet
November 16th, 2017, 04:06 AM
Well the pizza i usually eat it called Texas BBQ chicken and i love it
it has Chicken and BBQ sause :o

DebBedford
November 21st, 2017, 01:59 AM
Wow this is very interesting thread. Well I too love pizza with thin crust, pan pizza with black olives, golden corn, Jalepeno.:P

Princesa77
November 22nd, 2017, 07:07 PM
I like my pizzas straight out of our pizza oven, plain or with a few anchovie fillets or a pisaladiere. :P

Axrow
December 2nd, 2017, 08:25 AM
Pizza is my favourite! I like Hawaiian and Meat Lovers