PDA

View Full Version : Oh boy.

Sere
August 31st, 2017, 08:27 PM
Well this has been a long time coming.

So for the past while I've been questioning myself and everything. I think I found part of myself.
ImCoolBeans puts it well.
"Pansexual- One who is physically and emotionally attracted to individuals regardless of gender or orientation"
Had to say this.

I'm not really a stereotype of any sort either and I really don't like labels but this one fits pretty well.

While I say this, I never think I could come out to people I know in real life.

So I can like all genders of any orientation mainly due to emotional beliefs. I don't really like either gender due to beauty but due to thoughts and beliefs.

I hope this doesn't change anything between me and the others on the site :whoops:

Oh, yeah. I'm no different than I was before fyi

Whoopteedo

Dalcourt
August 31st, 2017, 09:53 PM
Ah well the congratulations on finding yourself.

mick01
September 1st, 2017, 09:42 AM
Its awesome that you have figured yourself out to a greater extent. Congrats.

jennycakes
September 1st, 2017, 10:47 AM
Congrats on the self discovery

nebula
September 1st, 2017, 11:07 AM
I'm glad you've discovered your inner self and feelings - I felt the same sense of relief too :)

ambitious_eclipse
September 1st, 2017, 12:36 PM
Ayy I'm pan too! Well, sorta. It's complicated.

I can be attracted to girls at first sight, same with nb folk depending on the one. But with guys, it takes some getting to know them and creating an emotional bond. Does that make sense? I'm like demi towards guys haha.

Anyways, congrats on your discovery! I wish you luck in the future~

jamie_n5
September 1st, 2017, 01:49 PM
That's great man. Like you said you are still the same great guy you were before. You have just now found yourself. I am happy for you.

DoodleSnap
September 20th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Congratulations on working up the courage to find that out for yourself.

noah.whynot
September 21st, 2017, 06:09 PM
That's cool, it's great that you understand and accept who you are. I've only been on the site for a little while but so far I get the impression that people are pretty accepting so I can't imagine this news would change how anyone feels about you.

skittlesh
September 26th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Well done man