PDA

View Full Version : Workout Plan

chomoto123
August 31st, 2017, 11:59 AM
Can anyone suggest a workout plan for me?
Idk which exercise for which part of the body
Pls

Sere
August 31st, 2017, 12:54 PM
Can anyone suggest a workout plan for me?
Idk which exercise for which part of the body
Pls

I need one too, if anyone knows any plans quote me too please :lol:

Mars
August 31st, 2017, 01:02 PM
What're you guys trying to work? It all depends on you, your experience, your time, and the resources available to you (home gym, gym, weights etc)

Sere
August 31st, 2017, 01:41 PM
What're you guys trying to work? It all depends on you, your experience, your time, and the resources available to you (home gym, gym, weights etc)

In my case
I'm not sure what I'm trying to workout exactly, I have some weights and I have no real way to go to the gym sadly. (Middle of nowhere, no car and no money)
I'm gonna be biking more often and I might go bike a few miles now (not much but an "ok" start)

Mars
August 31st, 2017, 01:52 PM
In my case
I'm not sure what I'm trying to workout exactly, I have some weights and I have no real way to go to the gym sadly. (Middle of nowhere, no car and no money)
I'm gonna be biking more often and I might go bike a few miles now (not much but an "ok" start)

Bike riding is good. Try to set a goal of how many km to ride per day, and do that 2-3 days a week for a start. Also, start with some body weight exercises to build some strength and what not. Push ups, pull ups, crunches, planks, squats, calf raises... all to get a basic start. You can incorporate the weights once you start to get a bit of endurance and if they are adjustable up to 30lb or something heavy, you can do shoulder presses, curls, etc. If they aren't and only 5lb weights or something you can go ahead and do some shadow boxing ^^ or incorporate it into the calisthenics.

Uhh you can check out the Post Your Workout thread to get some ideas ^^ but set up some plans, see what works and what doesn't, and base it around that.