PDA

View Full Version : What do I do....

datpropane_710
August 31st, 2017, 06:36 AM
Relationships have never been easy for me and for the past 2 years now it's been probably at it's worst. Never have been the bad guy in relationships always the nicest out of anyone would do anything for who ever I've been with but they always took advantage of me and it's ruined me. All 6 of the girls I have been with in my life have put me down and dumped me or cheated on me with me finding out fast and the worst ways possible, as one had me walk in on my friends house:confused:

I'm just at a complete dead end now anytime I think of a relationship or talking to any girls I run out of things to say I feel no will to try even though I want to at least have a friend that is a girl but I just can't even find any words my anxiety takes over and it's been killing me way to much.... What do I do...

jamie_n5
August 31st, 2017, 02:08 PM
Well maybe and hopefully you have just had a string of bad luck. Also though there is a point where someone can be too nice and be overly nicey nice. This can really be annoying. I don't know if you fit into that category or not. If you do then maybe you need to tone yourself down a bit with people. You don't have to be kissy nice to people.

datpropane_710
August 31st, 2017, 02:36 PM
In no way kissy annoying nice I always just made sure they were happy always made decisions between the both of us and everything seemed good. I wouldn't shower them in gifts but just enough to take them out and buy them some new clothes or anything...

jamie_n5
August 31st, 2017, 03:19 PM
Well hopefully you will find someone that deserves you and being a great guy.

ska8er
September 1st, 2017, 05:52 PM
It is said that nice guys finish last but u
have to fight for urself when u think some
one is taking advantage of u. U can b too
nice with some people that might just turn
them off. Don't b too pushy with girls or new
friends but continue to b nice since that is the
way u r but b urself. Never give up someone is
out there just waiting to meet u.