PDA

View Full Version : Foreskin length

jaret
August 30th, 2017, 07:40 PM
I was wondering as you go through puberty does your length of your foreskin-the overhang in some cases go away as your penis grows? Or does it remain the same length your entire life?
Your age?
How much coverage/overhang do you have when soft?
How much coverage/overhang do you have when hard?

Seabadger67
August 30th, 2017, 07:57 PM
I imagine it would change a bit, but not too much ^_^

jamie_n5
August 30th, 2017, 08:18 PM
I was wondering as you go through puberty does your length of your foreskin-the overhang in some cases go away as your penis grows? Or does it remain the same length your entire life?
Your age? 18
How much coverage/overhang do you have when soft? Total
How much coverage/overhang do you have when hard? Head just so barely peaks out but totally covered.

I imagine that your foreskin grows along with your penis during puberty so it doesn't change much.

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 30th, 2017, 08:21 PM
I think it stays the same through theentitr growth

nnoooooooopppeee
August 30th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Your age?

How much coverage/overhang do you have when soft?

I can pull my foreskin completely over,, sometimes it stays, and sometimes it just retracts by itself (like elastic)

How much coverage/overhang do you have when hard?

Same as above, but usually very little (I'm uncircumcised but I think my dick could pass for having been loosely cut)

NewLeafsFan
August 30th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Before I got circumcised, I had a lot of over hang when soft and still a fair bit when hard.

Vermilion
August 31st, 2017, 12:43 AM
Covers everything when soft and most when hard but retracts on its own

martinpajero
August 31st, 2017, 03:10 AM
i don't think my foreskin coverage has changed over the years, that is, it probably grew with my cock. i'm 17 now. it overhangs when soft and the head shows a little when hard.

LewieUda98
August 31st, 2017, 06:12 AM
My foreskin overhangs about 1.3 inches over the end of the tip when flaccid
When hard it over hangs about 1/4 - 1/2 an inch, but I mostly retract it when hard.
I'm 14 and haven't really noticed a change in overhang since the start of puberty, I've always had a long foreskin that overhangs.

JacobJ
August 31st, 2017, 09:47 AM
Your age? 14
How much coverage/overhang do you have when soft? About 1 cm overhang
How much coverage/overhang do you have when hard? Retracts back all the way but can cover if I hold it

garfield221
September 1st, 2017, 08:41 AM
How much coverage/overhang do you have when soft? 2/3 cms overhang

How much coverage/overhang do you have when hard? covered

Bpalmer02
September 10th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Your age? 15
How much coverage/overhang do you have when soft? Full
How much coverage/overhang do you have when hard? Full

Sean2
September 12th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Your age? 13
How much coverage/overhang do you have when soft? all the way over the head of my penis.
How much coverage/overhang do you have when hard? slightly past my corona.

igalg
September 12th, 2017, 11:31 PM
My age: 19
My foreskin overhangs all the way over the head of my penis when it's flacid and when it's hard (before I was circumcised 3 years ago):).