PDA

View Full Version : I need music!

Sere
August 30th, 2017, 04:14 PM
I need some music. I don't care what I just want some good, zesty and funky music.

:yes:

Seabadger67
August 30th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Chvrches (a band) can be pretty upbeat, it really helps me when I'm feeling down ^_^

devotionnel
August 30th, 2017, 04:30 PM
If you use Spotify you can use song, album or even artist radios: they can suggest you music similar to what you already listen to :)

Or you can use the hundreds of pre-made playlists made by Spotify. They are usually all good quality and have them based on mood, genre or activity. I'd give them a try since I've managed to find loads of good artists and sings through the playlists. :)

Babs
August 31st, 2017, 12:28 AM
ask and ye shall receive

__OSyznVDOY
mR9WJSX9pnU
zj9IAvv32wE
r78xfXZb_WU

Sonicomsk
August 31st, 2017, 10:56 AM
Babs Sleep is sick

KSgOVfvauhY
CO29Pz2Hw5w
0KlnDwNqIp8
NuKqPuOJtOM
7OyytKqYjkE
DXAidGQUuns

CosmicNoodle
August 31st, 2017, 11:15 AM
nlOKOAUX65w
munEaFvfbnE
BDHidMlViMc
This ones great^ Widely though of as being one of the most important alt-rock songs ever made
N-aK6JnyFmk
8grF93Qe9Lk
This ones probably my favorite song of all time, as been for years now.

kyran.gough14
September 1st, 2017, 12:01 AM
if u want someone with an amazing voice, listen to James Arthur, or Sia. Sia has one of the best voices in music if all time and James Arthur has one of the most unique. Listen to Rudimental ft. James Arthur, Sun Comes Up stripped version on YouTube.

Imagine Dragons have some amazing first few songs from Hell And Silence EP and Imagine Dragons EP though those arent on Spotify

Shawn Mendes has two or three motivational upbeat songs like Something big.

Counting Stars Long Arms Dubstep remix

Dream Jorgen Odegard remix

Gold Jorgen Odegard remix

The James Arthur Band are pretty good, which they were basically a band which JA was in to try and become famous before the X Factor in 2012. Most of his songs have good messages and include the guitar.

Ed Sheeran is amazing and you have to listen to him no matter what.

Tell us what genres you like the most so I can give better songs and artists

and my favorite song of all time which everyone has to listen to is Say You Wont Let Go.... its absolutely beautiful!