PDA

View Full Version : Foreskin

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 30th, 2017, 11:23 AM
It isnt hard for me to pull back my foreskin when im hard, but when i do, it either hurts or I ejaculate almost instantly. Has this happened to anyone else?? I feel like this is going to be a problem when i end up having sex because i wont be able to pull my foreskin back properly

jamie_n5
August 30th, 2017, 12:21 PM
You should probably try some foreskin stretching. You can Google it for some good advice. You might also talk to your doctor. There are salves and creams you can get to help loosen your foreskin. It will be okay. Don't let anyone talk you into getting cut.

Seabadger67
August 30th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Like Jamie said above, ask your doctor and they should prescribe creams that should loosen things up. ^_^

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 30th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Aghhhh but talking to doctors about stuff like that is so embarrassing. And where could i get these creams?

Seabadger67
August 30th, 2017, 01:39 PM
According to what I just read, the best thing for it is betamethasone cream, which is a strong steroid. Unfortunately you can only get those with a doctor's prescription. Otherwise you could just try some exercises, there's loads on the internet ^_^

jamie_n5
August 30th, 2017, 01:44 PM
I think that is by prescription only. There is nothing embarrassing about talking to your doctor about things. That's what their for. My doctor is a lady and she examines my dick and balls and checks my foreskin and stuff and we talk about if there are any problems and stuff. That doesn't bother me. You can try stretching on your own too. I suggest doing it in the shower or bath and the warm water helps soften things up. Just go slow and easy. If it gets to the point that it hurts then retract and wait and then try stretching again till it hurts again do it about 3 times then stop. If you can do this twice a day that should help. Also follow advice on stretching by Googling it. Still too there is no shame or embarrassment talking with your doctor.

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 30th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Ill try. My doctor is a lady too but the problem is that one of my parents have to be in the room when they do checks

logan2002
August 30th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Seems weird that at 16 parents have to be in room, starting getting physicals at 12 with just team mates around

Seabadger67
August 30th, 2017, 02:05 PM
I always thought you can have appointments without your parents, certainly can in the UK. Doctor's only need to tell parents the important stuff like if you needed to go to hospital. There's a thing called patient confidentiality ^_^

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 30th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Hold up really? My parents told me they have to be in the room...

Seabadger67
August 30th, 2017, 03:05 PM
Pretty sure you have a right to privacy, meaning your parents won't have to know what you discussed with your doctor. If it's serious then they'll ask you to come back with a parent but otherwise you can call and make an appointment on your own ^_^

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 30th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Well i wish i knew that. Im glad i know it now

Seabadger67
August 30th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Glad I could help ^_^

jamie_n5
August 30th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Yeah my parents were in the last time when I was 9 and I have been going on my own since then. Just insist that you are old enough to do this on your own and to respect your privacy and maturity.

NewLeafsFan
August 30th, 2017, 10:11 PM
It isnt hard for me to pull back my foreskin when im hard, but when i do, it either hurts or I ejaculate almost instantly. Has this happened to anyone else?? I feel like this is going to be a problem when i end up having sex because i wont be able to pull my foreskin back properly

It seems very strange to me that it hurts or you ejaculate quickly. That doesn't sound like a normal substitution. Try to stretch it a bit. It shouldn't hurt. It's very common for your foreskin to need a bit of 'help'.

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 30th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Thanks guys. I'll try the stretches for now and if it doesn't work after a few days ill talk to a doctor maybe.

martinpajero
August 31st, 2017, 03:12 AM
you just need to slowly stretch your foreskin over time. i used to be the same but now, even though it's still tight, it doesn't hurt anymore.

Leon03
August 31st, 2017, 03:29 AM

Just to get it right.
Are you able to pull back your foreskin or not.
Or is it rather what I believe you were saying: if you pull back your foreskin your exposed head is so sensitive that it hurts or you ejaculate in an instant?

This can be "cured" easily without seeing a doctor. Pull back in the shower and expose your penis head warm water stream. Or touch it with oily fingers. Just that it is bearable and only slightly uncomfy. Keep it retracted (when soft) for as long as it bearable. This way inure your glans to be touched and it will soon get better.

I had that condition too when I was around 13 and it worked fine with me.

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 31st, 2017, 06:34 AM
Thanks. Yea i can pull it back but it's an over load of either pain or pleasure. Usually pain. Thanks dudes im definately gonna try

Hermes
August 31st, 2017, 08:09 AM
The stronger steroids do need a prescription. Here in the UK you can see a doctor on your own if you want too. It still causes disquiet among some parents of girls because doctors can prescribe them the contraceptive pill without having to tell the parent.

Back to the original question I think you need to work on loosening your foreskin with the steroid cream or otherwise. That will lead to your head getting a bit more exposure and that should mean it is no longer so sensitive you immediately ejaculate. While you're going through this process don't worry about ejaculating immediately - just choose a place/time that doing so isn't going to be a huge inconvenience.