PDA

View Full Version : Bored

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 30th, 2017, 08:30 AM
Im not sure if its just me but i get extremely bored of the majority of my friends after a month of meeting them. Once i find out what they like the most, what they hate, and we talk about almost everything there can be, it gets extremely boring so i stop talking to them a lot. Or completely. And its annoying because i try to not be bored of them but i just cant. Im trying to get a bestfriend but it seems impossible because of this problem

Or maybe they're just boring?

Andari
August 30th, 2017, 09:45 AM
It sounds to me that either its friends that you dont have much in common with or they don't have the same expectations from the friendship that you have so they don't put a high effort as much as you try

maybe try to find some social groups who shares some specific interest or hobbies that you have?

mick01
August 30th, 2017, 09:48 AM
Maybe your expectations might be a little high. A month isn't a long time to get really know someone. So maybe a combination of finding friends that you have more in common with and maybe lowering your expectations of what you want out of friendships.

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 30th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Yea i think maybe its because i had high expectations. It cant be things in common because most of them i had stuff in common with them. I dont usually talk to people if we dont have a common like. But yea. I think its because me and the other people dont have the same expectations for a friendship. But im still unsure.
Thanks guys

jamie_n5
August 30th, 2017, 01:55 PM
There should be no reason to get bored with friends. There are always new experiences to discover and things to do. Don't look so hard and deep into things. Just let things flow and happen. If you are bored with life and friends experiences then you must live in a tiny bubble. There is more to life than texting friends and playing video games. Get out there and explore the world with friends and family.