PDA

View Full Version : Scars from masturbating

Pika2001
August 29th, 2017, 08:35 PM
I'm always horny when I wake up, so I masturbate every morning.
I also usually masturbate before I sleep.

It has been a boring summer so far since my friends aren't available to hang out often. So I'm usually sitting inside all day, and since I'm so bored I end up masturbating since there is nothing better to do.

The number of times I masturbate isn't really what concerns me, I have a small scar on my penis which is probably from stretching of the skin, that is what concerns me. I'm guessing the scar hasn't gone away because I masturbate too frequently for it to disappear.

What should I do?

I've attempted nofaps but they never last long due to lack of dedication

Also, school starts next week which will limit the number of times I can masturbate so that might help.

Thanks

kro814
August 29th, 2017, 08:55 PM
You might have a doctor look at it.

NewLeafsFan
August 29th, 2017, 10:44 PM
That sounds very unusual to me. Do you masturbate in a safe way or are you very rough? Try to be gentle. Is there anyway that it could be an STI? What part of the skin? I'm struggling to understand exactly what you mean. PM me if you want.

Vegas2933
August 30th, 2017, 03:16 AM
You may be going at it too hard. If not that, you should maybe see a doctor.

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 30th, 2017, 07:34 AM
Hasnt happened to me so I'm not sure. I'd take thr others advice

Vermilion
August 30th, 2017, 08:43 AM
I'm always horny when I wake up, so I masturbate every morning.
I also usually masturbate before I sleep.

It has been a boring summer so far since my friends aren't available to hang out often. So I'm usually sitting inside all day, and since I'm so bored I end up masturbating since there is nothing better to do.

The number of times I masturbate isn't really what concerns me, I have a small scar on my penis which is probably from stretching of the skin, that is what concerns me. I'm guessing the scar hasn't gone away because I masturbate too frequently for it to disappear.

What should I do?

I've attempted nofaps but they never last long due to lack of dedication

Also, school starts next week which will limit the number of times I can masturbate so that might help.

Thanks

If they are on your foreskin let them heal just put cream on them. If they are on the head I'd see your DR. If you are cut I would recommend putting moisturiser on cos the skin will be dry. Also try using lube when Jo.

Pika2001
August 30th, 2017, 09:15 AM
You may be going at it too hard. If not that, you should maybe see a doctor.

I think your right about jerking it too hard. It's not so bad that I need to see a doctor.

Pika2001
August 30th, 2017, 09:19 AM
That sounds very unusual to me. Do you masturbate in a safe way or are you very rough? Try to be gentle. Is there anyway that it could be an STI? What part of the skin? I'm struggling to understand exactly what you mean. PM me if you want.

I think its because I'm too rough. it is on the top half of my penis where my thumb would be when im jacking off.
Also, its the type of scar that you would need to be told that there was a scar there to see it

Dmaxd123
August 30th, 2017, 10:14 AM
lotion it, and use some lube when you jerk off

jamie_n5
August 30th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Are you circumcised? It could just be a circumcision scar that you have irritated by jerking off too hard. If you are not circumcised and it's in or on your foreskin then you need to lay off masturbating for a while. I guess laying off would fit both cases.

ska8er
August 30th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Ur going at it too much and too hard.
U sure it is not a blister? If u ease up
it will heal.

Vegas2933
August 30th, 2017, 02:09 PM
I think your right about jerking it too hard. It's not so bad that I need to see a doctor.

Jerk off slowly and see how it feels.

Pika2001
August 30th, 2017, 03:05 PM
Are you circumcised? It could just be a circumcision scar that you have irritated by jerking off too hard. If you are not circumcised and it's in or on your foreskin then you need to lay off masturbating for a while. I guess laying off would fit both cases.

yeah, I am circumcised, you may be right

Pika2001
August 30th, 2017, 03:07 PM
lotion it, and use some lube when you jerk off

I actually tried to use lube today (hair conditioner) but I need a grip to actually feel anything. Any suggestions

Pika2001
August 30th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Jerk off slowly and see how it feels.

I think I tried that a while ago, but my hand just reverted back to going fast. I'll try to go slow tonight or next time

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 30th, 2017, 03:11 PM
I think I tried that a while ago, but my hand just reverted back to going fast. I'll try to go slow tonight or next time

You have to get self control haha just try go slow. And when you want to go fast stop and breath and go slow again.

Pika2001
August 30th, 2017, 03:19 PM
UPDATE:

Earlier this morning I remembered that about a year ago, I used to be pretty rough, rough to the point of damaging a layer of skin (in the same small area of the scar) and that it'll slightly sting when touched. Eventually, it will scab over to heal, but then I'll end up masturbating again, potentially ripping off the scab. This happened a few times, then I eventually wasn't as rough but Im still a little rough.

Sometimes I need to be a bit rough to climax.

I've heard that no jerking off for a week or so could help, but I'm never able to stick to it. I guess I'd be able to be more dedicated when school starts since I wont be home all day.

Any suggestions?

also, I don't wont to go to a doctor about this or talk to my parents, it's too embarrassing

jamie_n5
August 30th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Why don't you get a fleshlight or some masturbation toy. They are made to stimulate you and you use lube so it slides easily.

NewLeafsFan
August 30th, 2017, 10:07 PM
I think its because I'm too rough. it is on the top half of my penis where my thumb would be when im jacking off.
Also, its the type of scar that you would need to be told that there was a scar there to see it

Whether its noticeable or not, you're clearly doing damage. It sounds like you've figured out the cause of the scar. Now don't do more damage. Every scar is there for a reason. Where exactly do you mean?

Hermes
August 31st, 2017, 08:02 AM
It sounds to me that the problem is the masturbation due to boredom. Because you are doing it because you are bored, rather than because you are horny, it takes more stimulation to get to climax which is how you end up being too rough.

There is no point in going to the opposite extreme and trying to give up, at least not in the long term; this is not AA. You may need to take a break to let things heal but after that, if you stick to doing it when you're horny, you'll probably fare much better.

So you need to link with some friends or find a hobby or activity to relieve the boredom until the school holiday ends. Outdoors and physical would be better for you but even going to the library and reading would be fine.

Falcons_11
August 31st, 2017, 09:03 AM
You seem to be going at it too hard and too many times. Try limiting the times you jerk off and when you do use lube.

chomoto123
August 31st, 2017, 12:34 PM
Go to the doctor :3
If you're really concerned