Hey guys
How do u hide your erection in public??
In front of family/siblings??
Friends ??
And how to hide it better ??

😅

Blank_
August 29th, 2017, 03:18 PM
I wear jeans a lot and those do wonders in hiding erections.
When I'm not wearing them though, and I'm sitting down, I'll lean down a little and put my arms on top of my legs so it blocks the view of my crotch.
If I'm standing however, I'll try to discreetly hide it under my waistband

jamie_n5
August 29th, 2017, 03:26 PM
I just try not to be conspicuous and maybe drop my hands and kind of hold them down there.

mick01
August 29th, 2017, 03:58 PM
How do u hide your erection in public?? If I'm in basketball shorts or some thing like that I don't really try to hide it. I go commando a lot so theres no real good way to hide it. But if I'm in school or at something nice, I get it under my underwear band.
In front of family/siblings?? I'll hide it in front of my parents (maybe), not my brothers and heh around my sister.
Friends ?? Not really. We all know we get them.

Bikini Boy
August 29th, 2017, 04:32 PM
I wear tight fitting briefs which helps. I'm not very big so it's not as noticeable as it might be with guys that are bigger.

ItsFootballnotSoccer
August 29th, 2017, 04:38 PM
How do u hide your erection in public? - Rarely hide it, if i have to, tuck it under waistband
In front of family/siblings? - Wear loose or tight pants
Friends? - Wear loose or tight pants

pjones
August 29th, 2017, 06:30 PM
well we have penises so it's gonna happen. I leave my shirt untucked and it hangs down and covers it

Ricky.h
August 29th, 2017, 07:07 PM
I just don't care to hide my erection because it's more work I feel like to find a comfortable
postition and plus my size is good so it's no problem at all to be hard and be proud to show it it's natural

kro814
August 29th, 2017, 07:15 PM
I wear briefs so that don't show much. Plus so far I am kinda small.

Pika2001
August 29th, 2017, 09:01 PM
My dick's too small to hide :'(

Slashman1
August 29th, 2017, 09:46 PM
I just wear a longer shirt if i think my erection will show in something im wearing

Mike 2000
August 29th, 2017, 10:09 PM
I haven't really found an effective way to hide it.
Around my dad and brothers and male friends, I don't worry about it.

NewLeafsFan
August 29th, 2017, 10:24 PM
I try to sit down somewhere. If I have to stand I keep my hands in my pockets.

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 30th, 2017, 07:23 AM
I put my hands in my pockets and try to manuveer it so isnt noticeable
In front of family/siblings?? If im with my family ill just do b the same thing. Or I'll walk away from them.
Friends ?? I openly just adjust with most of my friend. Just grab it and move it lol they won't say anything

Skylake78
September 1st, 2017, 07:25 AM
If I'm sitting then I put my arms over my legs in the least suspicious way possible. If I'm standing then usually what I try to do is stand behind something relatively tall like the back of a chair or something :P

azurzg
September 1st, 2017, 07:31 AM
I try not to be embarrassed about it, and I do not make an effort to hide it. Teachers and parents are the only exception. Hands in my pockets help. Or holding something in my hand over it (backpack, book, etc).

Vermilion
September 1st, 2017, 07:53 AM
Just use my waist band on my boxer briefs to hold it up till it goes and keep my hands in my pockets

Harrier
September 1st, 2017, 03:45 PM
I try not to be embarrassed about it, and I do not make an effort to hide it. Teachers and parents are the only exception. Hands in my pockets help. Or holding something in my hand over it (backpack, book, etc).

This ^^^ sometimes in school with classmates too if it's REALLY bad. Then I would put it up my waistband. But usually just adjusting or nothing.

Two.Cool.
September 1st, 2017, 06:28 PM
Tight or thick clothes will help, but I agree, it can be difficult.

martinpajero
September 2nd, 2017, 04:32 AM
i usually wear boxer briefs and slim jeans so it's easier to hide an erection. it's not impossible to notice it but much less obvious than when i'm in my room freeballing in cotton shorts. and if i'm around my dad, my brother, my male cousins and friends, i don't really make an effort of hiding my boner, but if i do i just visibly adjust it in front of them, no one cares.

Doaifhdoaoxjdoa
September 2nd, 2017, 10:16 AM
How do u hide your erection in public?? Tuck it under the waistband of my underwear, if I'm going commando there's not much I can do lol
In front of family/siblings?? Try not to look suspicious
Friends ?? Don't really hide it, just adjust it as necessary. We all get them

JimmyCalifornia
September 2nd, 2017, 08:22 PM

varun.karma
October 9th, 2017, 01:54 AM
I make my dick curve to the side and then put my hands im my pockets and hold my penis down through inside my pocket.

benster
October 9th, 2017, 01:58 AM
i pull mine up and hope it doesnt poke out too much or if its at the end of a lesson ill mess about with my bag till it goes down a bit

Vic_Fire
October 9th, 2017, 11:38 AM
i place my penis up in boxer briefs, also i wear long loose t-shirt over pants. and mine is not too big yet so i think it's not noticeble when stiff

azurzg
October 9th, 2017, 12:10 PM
If u want to get rid of a hardon fast just hold your breath.

Tried it. Did not work for me.

heymynameis
October 9th, 2017, 12:18 PM
How do u hide your erection in public?? - I try to adjust it so it goes up against my stomach otherwise i just leave it or find somewhere to sit down

In front of family/siblings?? - parents i am not with very often. younger brother i dont really care and older sister i dont care either.

Friends ?? - don't care too much

And how to hide it better ?? try adjusting it or wearing tighter underwear like compression shorts. they really help hiding it

xXCaptainteemoXx
October 9th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Two words: Boxer briefs. They have saved me from embarrassment so many times lol

CharlesB
October 10th, 2017, 01:23 PM
I just put something infront of my lap tbh easy enough to hide them

Jrunner
October 10th, 2017, 04:44 PM
I usually try to point mine off to the side bc if I do the waistband thing it's even more obvious bc gravity pulls my dick down making it bulge even more

jms2000
October 10th, 2017, 04:57 PM
How do u hide your erection in public?? Iím usually wearing tight jeans so itís not way noticeable, unlike with maybe shorts or something
In front of family/siblings? Usually I make sure to get it down ASAP around family, make cousins Iím not bothered about
Friends ?? Donít care tbh, everyone get them and weíve all seen worse by now
And how to hide it better ?? Wear tighter clothes -ie avoid boxers 😂

Brandon-19Bi
October 12th, 2017, 10:25 PM
I go commando all the time but it don't bother me really, parents I try and put it up to my waist line, other than that, don't care.

Jaffe
October 14th, 2017, 12:52 PM
How do u hide your erection in public?? I wear tight underwear, and keep it pointed to the side. If it is while changing in gym, I do not try.
In front of family/siblings?? I do not try to hide it.
Friends ?? Depends... I usually do not even try to hide it
And how to hide it better ?? No idea. I think I do well enough

Jthompson
October 14th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Hey guys
In front of family/siblings??
Friends ??

😅

Waist band for all of it. Depending on how close my friends are I might not bother hiding it at all.

Snowrider
October 14th, 2017, 11:37 PM
I tuck it as much as possible in public. When I stand up, I put my hands in front of my crotch and turn slightly away so it's less noticeable. When I wear jeans, it's easier because I can put my hand in my pocket and adjust things. I don't worry about it when I'm around my brothers but that's the only time I'm really not thinking about how to hide it.

Nnoki
October 15th, 2017, 10:58 AM
I have developed some "tricks" to do it, for example in my school when we have the PE uniform i use tight boxers and always point my dick up in case of something, other days i just use tight pants, and a sweatshirt that matches the pants so many people don't know at first glance when pants start and sweatshirt ends, also your backpack can be your best ally, positioning the legs so if it is uncomfortable try to move it without your hands, also if you see someone coming to you and you know your boner is showing more than it should, try to distract that person, a regular chat might work.
This are few of my methods, i hope they help you

wrecked
October 15th, 2017, 02:35 PM
I never try to hide the fact that I have an infection.

Hamodyalot
October 15th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Have tight underwear and keep Penis upward in trousers

SeansLittleBro
October 16th, 2017, 05:28 PM
How do u hide your erection in public?? Most of the time I really don'ttry to hide an erection. It is a normal aspect of being a male after all. I go commando most of the time so it mostly repositions itself even in tight jeans. Yest there is a bulge but you really can't hide that.
In front of family/siblings?? I come from a family of 4 boys so there is not hiding and erection....we all get them we all see them as we also I guess you would say are naturalists since we go naked most of the time in our area of the house which i separated from where my parents are but if they happen to see us it's not really a big deal
Friends ?? Again my friends all get them too and we all know it...I'm on the swim team and getting erections in our speedos is not exactly easy to hide and no one really gives a d**n whien it happens
And how to hide it better ?? If you want to hide it you will find a way. As Jamie said cover it ...in school with books and if you don't have them jst use your hands....Let's face it as guys we all know what we are doing anyway so you're trying to hide it from adults or girls...who also know what a guy deals with...

Lukaszislukasz
October 17th, 2017, 01:12 AM
I just use my waistband, it keeps it down and itís comfy

joel02
October 17th, 2017, 03:50 AM
my erection is not so big

adtse
October 17th, 2017, 04:48 PM
I try to find somewhere to sit. Like a bench. If I can't, I go to the bathroom if I can. It seems to me that if I go pee, it helps get rid of an erection (I wonder if this works with anyone else). But if I also can't, I just try to push down inside my pant pockets to hide it.

topseededamateur
November 4th, 2017, 07:03 AM
always try to wear tight briefs.its easy to hide when you are wearing them

sikicibabacik
November 4th, 2017, 07:08 AM
How do u hide your erection in public: I put my hands in my pockets and try to manuveer it
In front of family/siblings: Try to hide it in my waistband
Friends: Just i don't hide :P

InternetTeen
November 4th, 2017, 07:14 AM
I always get them in English just before next lesson so i have to walk with my hands in my pockets. Never get erections in front of family but i always get them when we're going on car journeys and i'm wearing jeans..

EatMyFace
December 22nd, 2017, 08:07 AM
Flick your dick up towards your belly button and pull your top down.

bastile23
December 30th, 2017, 09:29 AM
Tighty whities (briefs) and jeans are the best combo for this

Jrunner
December 30th, 2017, 02:13 PM
I put my hands in my pockets too, but I don't tuck mine up in my waistband bc if it's up and gravity starts to pull it down then it just looks like I have a big bulge and it defeats the purpose so I put it off to the side. For friends I don't even try but everybody else yeah I do something to hide it. I don't really think it's cool to be showing off ur bulge in public even if u are proud of just how HUUUGE ur dick is but that's just me.....

Skate2001
December 30th, 2017, 02:37 PM
I've given up hiding it...worst nightmare

XMy-Waifu-Is-MonikaX
December 30th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Sitting down I cross my arms standing up i keep my hands in my pockets.

SwimmerDudeJR
December 30th, 2017, 03:50 PM
How do u hide your erection in public?? Usually just tuck it up under the waistband of my boxers.
In front of family/siblings?? I donít usually hide my boner around my brother, and neither does he when he has a boner. If my parents are around Iíll either put something over my lap like a pillow if Iím sitting or cross my legs. Or Iíll pull my shirt over it or walk into another room.
Friends ?? Depends, either just tuck it up in the waistband of my boxers, or just put my hands in my pocket and try and maneuver it so itís less visible.
And how to hide it better ?? Is that even possible?

Freshavacado
December 30th, 2017, 05:10 PM
How do u hide your erection in public?? Tuck it in my waistband
In front of family/siblings?? Tuck it in my waistband around parents... or just let it poke through or tent and donít even bother around cousins and my sister
Friends ?? Depends which people
And how to hide it better ?? No comment..

TheMagicPotato
December 30th, 2017, 07:51 PM
How do u hide your erection in public?? My erection goes all the way up, so, it's not hard to hide it on the waistband.
In front of family/siblings?? Same.
Friends ?? Same.
And how to hide it better ?? IDK

TWDjacob
December 31st, 2017, 01:02 AM
I tuck it up into the wasteband of my underwear

SeansLittleBro
December 31st, 2017, 05:44 PM
I just try not to be conspicuous and maybe drop my hands and kind of hold them down there.

I do the same....i'm not self-conscious at all and if I have one i'll do that most of the time...if it is seen i can't do anything about that...and let's face it if you do anything to try to hide tings most guys will know what you're doing cause they do the same...

crushinator
January 1st, 2018, 12:07 PM
Most of the time I just tuck it in the waist band of my underwear. Only problem is when I'm wrestling then I just kind of keep my hand in front of it.

rwd83182
January 1st, 2018, 12:10 PM
I generally tuck it in my waistband until it goes soft again