PDA

View Full Version : VT Survey results sheeted.

hellofellowteenagers
August 29th, 2017, 09:07 AM
I was bored so I decided to do some spreadsheeting...

Average seems to be 6.4 amongst 16 & 17s from a survey that lasted from mid last year to this year. Used 102 entries.

Congrats? :confused: Just thought you all could use this data. You guys are quite hung. :P And still growing as well, it seems.

Any thoughts? Input? Open discussion, anyone?

edit: The official penis size thread average looks to be around 5.95. Not sure if I did the math right on my part, but it's around there. Either way, you lot seem to be quite the larger bunch.

jamie_n5
August 29th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Well your calculations seem to be in the upper normal average penis size range but it sounds accurate from the data you had to work with.

Romulus_
August 29th, 2017, 03:04 PM
That's not too far off from average I suppose, the latter calculation that is. Of course it is strange that so many people are on the larger end of the adult spectrum despite not being fully grown yet :confused: My theory is that people who are more well endowed are more prone to talk about their size, and thus the numbers are inflated

jamie_n5
August 29th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Romulus My theory is that people who are more well endowed are more prone to talk about their size, and thus the numbers are inflated
I can agree with that and my theory is that a lot of guys on here lie about their size as well.

Romulus_
August 29th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Romulus My theory is that people who are more well endowed are more prone to talk about their size, and thus the numbers are inflated
I can agree with that and my theory is that a lot of guys on here lie about their size as well.
Well yeah of course, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt in terms of that though lol.