PDA

View Full Version : Older Brother jealous

And76
August 29th, 2017, 12:34 AM
Anyone develop earlier than an older brother.

I'm 14 and my brother is almost 17. He's a late bloomer..and I'm already a lot more developed.

He invited me with him some friends to swim. when changing his friends all noticed I was a lot bigger than everyone. Since then he's been distant. How long will this last? I didn't mean to upset him

fernandorolon
August 29th, 2017, 02:27 AM
how developed are you? this stuff is pretty normal, it just happened that you're an early bloomer and he's a late bloomer.

Vermilion
August 29th, 2017, 03:46 AM
It's not your fault so don't feel guilty. He's almost 17 so should be into puberty pretty far. Tell him how it's making you feel

Seabadger67
August 29th, 2017, 06:47 AM
You can't help it, everyone develops at different speeds. Maybe try talking to him about it? ^_^

jamie_n5
August 29th, 2017, 12:40 PM
It is just something that happened. You can't blame yourself and your brother shouldn't be upset with you. It is something neither of you have any control over. I will say it's a bit odd cause most brothers develop about the same and end up being basically the same size.

ItsFootballnotSoccer
August 29th, 2017, 04:46 PM
First of all, yooure not guilty of anything, and secondly, maybe your brother is occupied with something else not related to that time

And76
August 29th, 2017, 07:05 PM
In comparison I'm alot more developed.
-armpit hair, happy trail, and facial hair..not thick but it grows evenly and I have to shave 1-2 times weekly. vs my brother having just starting puberty

I think the biggest issue, was there were a couple girls there too, and one especially kept checking me out every time we got out of the water as I had a big bulge. Think that made him pretty jealous. I surprised being so much younger she was so into me. Now she wants to hang out? is that common?

kro814
August 29th, 2017, 07:23 PM
The problem if there is any --is his and not you. But it's kind weird that your brother just seen you naked now. I don't have any older brothers but see my younger ones nude all the time.

And76
August 29th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Is it that weird? I don't think anyone was trying to look i just took my suit off(but didn't have a shirt on and then everyone noticed) and then everyone took a long glance and made some comments.

I guess I could have been more discreet but I'm so used to locker rooms from swim team

ska8er
August 29th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Ur Bro is acting like a child. He should
b happy for u but I guess it bruises his
ego. U know ur Bro more than we do so
u could ask him to talk it out with u but
if not then its his prob not urs.

ska8er
August 29th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Is it that weird? I don't think anyone was trying to look i just took my suit off(but didn't have a shirt on and then everyone noticed) and then everyone took a long glance and made some comments.

I guess I could have been more discreet but I'm so used to locker rooms from swim team

IN a lot of situations u cant
help to b discrete. U do what
comes naturally to u and what
makes u comfortable. Again its
ur Bros prob.

And76
August 29th, 2017, 07:40 PM
we have always stayed pretty private in terms of our bodies. When I first hit puberty I was pretty shy about the changes so early/fast but have recently been more comfortable around people.

And76
August 29th, 2017, 07:42 PM
So would should I do about this girl? Is it odd she's this in to me from just checking me out. She's 3.5 years older

ska8er
August 29th, 2017, 07:43 PM
we have always stayed pretty private in terms of our bodies. When I first hit puberty I was pretty shy about the changes so early/fast but have recently been more comfortable around people.

Bro as long as u r comfortable
with urself-that's all that matters. :)

And76
August 29th, 2017, 07:45 PM
I'm comfortable I was just surprised how forward she was. I didn't expect it

And76
August 29th, 2017, 07:52 PM
I guess I'll just be really confident and not worry about the age difference. Most girls my age haven't been too interested in going far, but some of the texts I've got are real forward from this one. She also doesn't know I'm 14...oh well

ska8er
August 29th, 2017, 07:54 PM
So would should I do about this girl? Is it odd she's this in to me from just checking me out. She's 3.5 years older

I think she likes the package.

And76
August 29th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Apparently, I just hope my brother doesn't find out

NewLeafsFan
August 29th, 2017, 10:29 PM
Obviously you didn't do anything wrong. I wouldn't bring it up because the topic would just upset him. There isn't anything you can say to make him feel better. Act like nothing happened and he will eventually get over it.