PDA

View Full Version : Gay Friend

Two.Cool.
August 28th, 2017, 11:01 PM
So I am Straight-Curious, and I have a friend in one of my classes who is gay. I can tell that he definitely has a crush on me, and really wants to get 'personal' with me. Since I am curious, I do have a kinky intrest to try something like mutual masturbation, etc. However, I would of course never want anyone to find out that we are doing things together, and my parents already think he is a wierdo. I can tell already that they will be wierded out if I tell them I am going to his house, or him to mine. What should I do, and if I continue with him, how should I discreetly do it? Should I, or will I have a better chance in the future to do what I would like? I am 15.

Seabadger67
August 28th, 2017, 11:09 PM
You need to ask yourself if you just want to experiment with him or be willing to be in a relationship with him. If you do go ahead with this you should at least let him know what you want out of it. It would be unfair to lead him on if he wants to be romantically involved with you. It's possible he might want to experiment to, so don't be afraid to ask. As for your parents, would they think it was odd, or would they be angry? It's not worth making your home life a living hell, but if they wouldn't care then it's worth asking. Experimenting is natural, just make sure he doesn't expect something you aren't willing to give. ^_^

Slashman1
August 28th, 2017, 11:15 PM
Well there is always phone or you can simply lie and tell your parents your going to somebody else house but really its up to you and him and yeah in the future who knows what will happen

ChillaxBoy17
August 29th, 2017, 01:50 AM
Just tell your parents you made friends with him and that he wants to hang out with you. If you want to experiment and stuff and do hj's etc I'd say go for it as long you think your ready and your friend is too

martinpajero
August 29th, 2017, 02:25 AM
just go for it and enjoy the experience. you clearly want to do it.

mick01
August 29th, 2017, 12:13 PM
I'm confused. Is this kid a friend or just a kid you have a class with? If he's a friend, I'd talk to him up front and say that you would try jerking off with him but it won't go any further than that. But if he has a crush on you he's probably not going to want to leave it there.
And if he's just a kid in one of your classes, and you don't know him well, I'd get to know him some before you start messing with him.
And only you can decide what to do about your parents feelings.

jamie_n5
August 29th, 2017, 12:24 PM
I think you need to follow your gut and heart on this. If your parents know this guy then obviously he is a friend of yours and they have met him. Just be honest and up front with your friend so you don't end up just using him for experimenting and end up hurting him romantically by letting him think that you love him romantically and physically. You are entitled to your choice of friends. Just because they are a bit odd or different doesn't make them any less of a friend.

NewLeafsFan
August 29th, 2017, 10:37 PM
If you do anything with him you could hide it from your parents but I don't know why you would. Just because you have a friend that your parents consider weird does not mean that they will suspect anything if you were to start hanging out with him. You aren't going to be eating dinner with your parents one night and they'll be like "by the way, are you masturbating with that weird friend of yours?"

If you decide to experiment with this guy make sure that he knows your intentions and how far you are willing to go before hand. It's not fair to him to think that you might be more than a friend some day even if you two have a couple of sexual encounters. Also make sure that you completely trust him first.

themanconnor
September 7th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Two.Cool. You could also tell your parents that you and him are working on a school project. And have you made a decision yet?

Hermes
September 8th, 2017, 06:08 AM
I think you need to follow your gut and heart on this. If your parents know this guy then obviously he is a friend of yours and they have met him. Just be honest and up front with your friend so you don't end up just using him for experimenting and end up hurting him romantically by letting him think that you love him romantically and physically. You are entitled to your choice of friends. Just because they are a bit odd or different doesn't make them any less of a friend.

Completely agree with this.

I think he may appreciate the chance to have some fun and you'd explore your curiosity at the same time, but be clear about what you want and how far you are prepared to go right from the start.

Deivis
September 15th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Just do it if you won't like it you will know. Say to parents some kind of lie you have project/going to smb else house/to town idk

Living For Love
September 15th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Asking for tips on how to experiment with someone is not allowed. :locked: