PDA

View Full Version : Revenge.

Kooy
August 28th, 2017, 08:34 PM
I know its not great but know how my mother is this just felt... Well after all shes done this is nothing but it is a little humorous for me. Basically she never wanted me to use her tweezers to feed my Venus Flytrap, id have to use needle nose pliers. Well today when she left to pick my little sister up. I got her tweezers, found the biggest miller I could find, and i feed my plant. And shes none the wiser because i "forgot" to put the plyers back in their place.

jamie_n5
August 29th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Well it should be no big deal to use them but if your mom is so upset and worried about it why don't you go and buy your own tweezers? They are under $2.00.

Kooy
August 29th, 2017, 05:36 PM
It wasn't over the tweezers. She yells alot and my $300 headset got broken because she lied about me. And she always asumes things without ever listing to my side. Im just always wrong, stupid, disobedient, disrespectful, or something else deserving of being yelled at and punished just because she thinks something happen. Really what i did was minimalistic revenge... She doesn't even know I did anything. I don't mind using needle nose plyers.

ska8er
August 29th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Revenge will get u nowhere
especially with ur Mom.
Just Chill.

Just JT
August 29th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Sounds like a lot of anger and bad energy at home for you bro
Is that right?
Seems people you love shouldn't do that to

NewLeafsFan
August 29th, 2017, 10:54 PM
I'm glad that you seem happy....even if it is because of revenge. That being said revenge is a hole that you are never completely able to fill.

"Revenge is like holding hot coals with the intention of throwing it at someone. You are the only one that gets burned." - Siddhartha Gautama
Just being angry is holding onto the burning coals.

jamie_n5
September 5th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Well you could always go to social services for help. It surely looks and sounds like your mom has emotional and mental issues. Is there any alcohol or drug abuse involved with your mom? That could be the root of the problems right there if there is.