PDA

View Full Version : Liked this girl for three years

skittlesh
August 28th, 2017, 03:03 PM
I've liked this girl for three years and she's a really good friends and I've had crushes on others for a little bit it always comes back to her like we've tried to be a couple but it's just really awkward and Dosent work and yet we've become really good friends. Our families all know weve got a thing and they all make jokes when we originally started dating loads of f tienes made fun and it was really awkward and cause our fams were so close they also made fun and everyone still does so it's really awkward but like 3 years is soo long to like someone. But like I feel like I can't meet up with her just us or else peeps gonna think it's a date. Also she went on hols and kissed (her first) this much fitter older guy and I was super jealous we didn't get to share our first kiss.

Vermilion
August 28th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Sorry it doesn't work as a relationship and sorry your got jealous over the kiss. Sometimes it's not meant to be and being good friends is great

jamie_n5
August 28th, 2017, 04:19 PM
You maybe are just destined to be good best friends. There is nothing wrong with that either. Your problem will be to have to give her up romantically. But first I think it best that you sit down with her and talk. Ask her if there is any hope of being romantically involved or if she just wants to remain as best friends. This way you both will know where you stand for sure.

Uniquemind
August 29th, 2017, 11:12 AM
That and your two families need to back off the teasing.

They need to understand they are a variable too and that they can throw the rhythm off or add unnecessary awkwardness to the delicate situation rather than being respectful and letting it develop naturally.

NewLeafsFan
August 30th, 2017, 10:35 PM
I feel really sorry for you. I liked a girl for three years. I wanted to date her more then anything so I understand what you're going through. In the end we became friends but I never even worked up the nerve to ask her out and to this day she doesn't know how I felt. I probably didn't ask her out because I'm an ordinary looking guy and she's really hot.

At least in your case you tried it out as a couple and it didn't work. You need to move on. It's the only way your heart will heal. I'm really sorry.

skittlesh
September 2nd, 2017, 08:21 AM
It just got worse she kissed my best friend in my bed while she's Beas asleep and don't tell me !!!