PDA

View Full Version : My girlfriend hit me down there, and didn't apologize?

MessageAfterBeep
August 27th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Girls, do you know if my gf should apologize after doing this? Does she even understand that she hurt me a ton?

Mars
August 27th, 2017, 07:30 PM
If she did it on purpose then she probably wouldn't apologize. If she didn't, maybe she wasn't aware she did. If she was, then she should've apologized. Did u tell her?

PlasmaHam
August 27th, 2017, 07:30 PM
If you cause someone to hurt, you should apologize, especially if it is your gf/bf. She may not have known if she caused you pain though, so maybe she didn't realize you were hurt. But still, if she intentionally hit you down there, she would likely know that it would hurt a ton, and really should apologize.

kro814
August 27th, 2017, 08:00 PM
I hope she did not do it on purpose.

bunnyhabit
August 27th, 2017, 09:40 PM
you just need discuss why she did not apologize. if you provoked her so she was defensive obviously she will not apologize.

nut punching is basic self defense movement. although normally done by kicking.

i have kicked my husband's nuts twice when he was abuse me when drunk

SethfromMI
August 27th, 2017, 09:46 PM
did you do something to provoke her? before I come to your aide there's a part of the story being left out

NewLeafsFan
August 30th, 2017, 10:46 PM
If it was a joke that went way too far an apology would be nice but not extremely necessary. If she was angry and sacked you than don't get back with her until she apologizes.

jamie_n5
September 2nd, 2017, 02:48 PM
Did she just hit you out of the blue or did you do something to piss her off?

jennycakes
September 2nd, 2017, 02:58 PM
i have kicked my husband's nuts twice when he was abuse me when drunk[/QUOTE]

I am sorry that you had to resort to defending yourself against your husband. Nobody should have to live in an abusive relationship

Just JT
September 2nd, 2017, 04:32 PM
you just need discuss why she did not apologize. if you provoked her so she was defensive obviously she will not apologize.

nut punching is basic self defense movement. although normally done by kicking.

i have kicked my husband's nuts twice when he was abuse me when drunk

Husband?
Your married?

Cronor
September 5th, 2017, 05:42 PM
It all depends on the context.

SeansLittleBro
September 9th, 2017, 11:56 AM
did you do something to provoke her? before I come to your aide there's a part of the story being left out

That was my question too Seth. If you did something to provoke her, especially if physical, that is a natural reaction that I think girls are taught to protect themselves. I have been hit in the nuts a lot by both girls and guys and always got an apology since it was done by accident (while wrestling or fooling around) but if you did something that she felt threatened then sorry, I don't think you deserve one.

Husband?
Your married?

That was my question JT but if you look at her profile it does indicate she is married.