PDA

View Full Version : Younger Sister

ThaLG
August 27th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Do any of you have younger siblings that are more developed/endowed than you are (or are you that younger sister)?

My sister who is two years younger than me at 13 started puberty ealrier than me by quite a bit and has 32C breasts as opposed to my Bs. She's also curvier than me.

colephase
August 27th, 2017, 07:35 PM
32C at 11's, si truth?????

The bad side of be girl is a demon needed od compare bra size, I hate.
I don't have little sister. I don't know if my old sister think like you. But both use the dame size and sometimos i take her babydolls and thongs

BlackParadePixie
August 28th, 2017, 05:23 PM
this is pretty normal. girls develop at their own pace, regardless of who they are related to.

jennycakes
August 28th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Fiona is correct. I have a friend who at age 17 is still an A cup but her 14 year old sister is a C cup. Just don't feel bad because we have no control over it.

Emilyyy
August 29th, 2017, 10:44 AM
My sister is 5 years older than me and she was generally at the same stage as me when she was my age. Only differrence really is she was always a bit taller than me at my age and a bit skinnier :-)

LITTLEANGEL16
August 29th, 2017, 11:47 AM
I don't have sisters, At 16 am a "A" cup but I have seen lots of younger girls quite a bit bigger.
The most I want is to be a "C" cup.

Suzy18
August 29th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Do any of you have younger siblings that are more developed/endowed than you are (or are you that younger sister)?

My sister who is two years younger than me at 13 started puberty ealrier than me by quite a bit and has 32C breasts as opposed to my Bs. She's also curvier than me.

I only have an older sister and she has still bigger breasts than me; she has a D size and I have now B. Is your younger sister proud about her C size breasts?

ThaLG
August 29th, 2017, 07:30 PM
32C at 11's, si truth?????

The bad side of be girl is a demon needed od compare bra size, I hate.
I don't have little sister. I don't know if my old sister think like you. But both use the dame size and sometimos i take her babydolls and thongs

She's 13, I'm 15. Sorry for confusion.

Candy in CT
August 30th, 2017, 03:01 PM
I have a older sister and a younger sister both are bigger then me in all ways. It sucks the I have something where I will "Mature" slow. I'm 15 and I can pass for 12. I just deal with it.

Anniebanannie
August 31st, 2017, 06:55 PM
I have a older sister and a younger sister both are bigger then me in all ways. It sucks the I have something where I will "Mature" slow. I'm 15 and I can pass for 12. I just deal with it.

Do you mean you have a condition that is slowing you down?

Trish_Lynn
August 31st, 2017, 11:59 PM
I don't have a sister but one of my friends has a younger sister that has boobs way bigger than she does. She's 14 and it's like dang girl!

Candy in CT
September 2nd, 2017, 11:30 AM
Do you mean you have a condition that is slowing you down?

Yea it is family gene thing. I have a aunt that is 50 but can pass for like 20's

Anniebanannie
September 2nd, 2017, 02:52 PM
Yea it is family gene thing. I have a aunt that is 50 but can pass for like 20's

That sounds like that could be an advantage for her.

Does it affect your health in any way?

marrisa
September 2nd, 2017, 07:18 PM
Oh I can relate.My older sister Is 4 years older than me.When I was 9 she had just turned 13 and I got my period before her!Boy was she mad LOL.She is only 5'6" while I'm like 5'11".My boobs are way bigger than hers.Everything is fine now but she really had a problem with me being far more developed than her.It's just genetics.You never know.BTW,my younger sister developed early also.

jhardy
September 8th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Like many have said, we all develop differently. Different ages, different times, etc. It's not weird at all that she's bigger than you even being 2 years younger. Just how puberty works.

Candy in CT
September 8th, 2017, 08:07 PM
That sounds like that could be an advantage for her.

Does it affect your health in any way?

No but I will not "grow up" like others but you understand it

Anniebanannie
September 9th, 2017, 03:47 PM
No but I will not "grow up" like others but you understand it

I do. :)

April03
September 16th, 2017, 05:08 PM
I'm superior to my sister haha

Brigje
September 16th, 2017, 05:13 PM
I'm superior to my sister haha

Superior in what way?

kaybart
September 30th, 2017, 03:22 PM
I AM that younger sister, lol. I'm bigger in the chest than my sister, who's older than I am but rocking a 30D to my 30FF.

Anniebanannie
September 30th, 2017, 06:18 PM
I AM that younger sister, lol. I'm bigger in the chest than my sister, who's older than I am but rocking a 30D to my 30FF.

lol She isn't exactly small though. Do you guys find yourself in competition with each other?

Jilly
October 7th, 2017, 09:46 PM
I am 16 and I think my boobs are finished developing. I have a sister who is 19. her boobs are just slightly smaller than mine. So, it's not just age.

kaybart
October 11th, 2017, 11:57 AM
lol She isn't exactly small though. Do you guys find yourself in competition with each other?

Nah. It's not an arms race, after all. (It's a chest race!)

"I must, I must, I must increase my bust!"

Anniebanannie
October 11th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Nah. It's not an arms race, after all. (It's a chest race!)

"I must, I must, I must increase my bust!"

Funny!!!

KatieKat
October 14th, 2017, 01:17 PM
My sis hasn't hit puberty yet, so fingers crossed!

kalha123
November 29th, 2017, 12:45 AM
i dnt have sisters