PDA

View Full Version : What was you first homosexual experience?

Gay Paul
August 27th, 2017, 05:45 PM
When you discovered that you are bisexual/gay?
Does is possible to be masculine and be gay at the same time?
(you know not be like typical gay: D )

SethfromMI
August 27th, 2017, 06:16 PM
I realized I was bi around 12 or so. depending on what you consider first experience 13-14.

and for a guy who claims to be gay it is horrible you're making stereo-types about bi/gay people. Yes you can be masculine and gay. there's a lot of things you can be while also being bi/gay

jamie_n5
August 27th, 2017, 06:21 PM
I experimented from about 7 and knew I was Gay for sure at 12. I lost my virginity at 14 to my still boyfriend.

Gay Paul
August 27th, 2017, 06:29 PM
I experimented from about 7 and knew I was Gay for sure at 12. I lost my virginity at 14 to my still boyfriend.
Still boyfriends, wow, you must really like each other :)

jamie_n5
August 27th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Yeah I am sure that we will get married in a couple of years.

Gay Paul
August 27th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Yeah I am sure that we will get married in a couple of years.

Cool :)
still, In some countries the possibility of showing affection among two homosexuals alone raises disgust among general public, not to mention marrying among gays :D

Bull
August 27th, 2017, 09:19 PM
My good friend SethfromMI and I are very athletic having played varsity football in hs. We are both bi, no one would ever look at us as anything but masculine. So, the answer is YES there are many gay/bi masculine guys. Gay/bi guys come in all shapes, sizes, and behaviors.

PumpedUpKicks22228
August 27th, 2017, 10:31 PM
I was about 9, went over to a friends house and somehow ended up sucking each others dicks.

ska8er
August 27th, 2017, 10:36 PM
I'm sure there r many gays that
r masculine and r straight acting.

Slashman1
August 28th, 2017, 12:16 AM
oh wow I think 7 or 9 or maybe younger lol I took baths with my cousin that was the same age as me and we would fool around and stuff an honestly haven't stopped
and yeah you can be anyway you want to be

Vermilion
August 28th, 2017, 12:33 AM
Yes it's possible to be masculine and gay/bi. I like guys but work in construction not a very typical gay job.

I remember being young at school and always checking out others when using urinels or getting changed for swimming.

jordand
August 28th, 2017, 02:33 AM
I think I was 14, yeah it is possible. Sexuality and the way you act are 2 different things.

ChillaxBoy17
August 28th, 2017, 09:54 AM
I haven't yet, but I have a friend who said he will give me a handjob soon...

mick01
August 28th, 2017, 10:21 AM
I was probably 10 or 11 with a cousin the same age.

Living For Love
August 28th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Puberty For Boys :arrow2: Teen Sexuality and Gender

Seraph
August 28th, 2017, 12:58 PM
I grew up with two cousins of my age and we often used to kiss and caress each other, today they are gay to each other and I'm bisexual but not much has changed. I guess I knew I was bisexual (and was attracted to them) before I even knew what it meant to be so.

SeansLittleBro
August 28th, 2017, 04:56 PM
I was experimenting when I was about 7-8 but I knew I was gay at the age of 11....my older brother was gay and we talked about it a lot which helped a lot during the questioning time... Neither of us is feminine at all and no one would know unless we were out....My twin and i are both swimmers and play baseball and he is what I would call bi but mostly leans toward girls

Thxx15
August 28th, 2017, 05:08 PM
When I was 13 I was wearing my smallest underwear in the changing room and bent over. And someone stuck there hands down the gap

kyrocks03
August 28th, 2017, 06:11 PM
I had the thought that I was gay from when I was 10 or 11. I knew for certain at age 12. First sexual experience was feeling up another boy that progressed to sucking each other off. I had full sex with a boy at age 13 and continue to do so still with the same boy who is my boyfriend. We love each other very much and do all the things that a boy-girl would do in a relationship such as making out, kissing, and so on.

pjones
August 28th, 2017, 07:08 PM
had my first experience at 12 with my best friend. we became friends at 6 years old and we're boyfriends now 11 years later.

I'm small for my age and look 14 not 17, and hate the stereotype of gay or bi males being effeminate. not sure why anyone would still think that way

chomoto123
August 29th, 2017, 02:56 PM
3 years ago in 7th grade
Maybe
There's a guy in the same grade but different classes with me
We sent each other hoots of our penis :3

Just JT
August 29th, 2017, 09:39 PM
I realized I was bi around 12 or so. depending on what you consider first experience 13-14.

and for a guy who claims to be gay it is horrible you're making stereo-types about bi/gay people. Yes you can be masculine and gay. there's a lot of things you can be while also being bi/gay

My good friend SethfromMI and I are very athletic having played varsity football in hs. We are both bi, no one would ever look at us as anything but masculine. So, the answer is YES there are many gay/bi masculine guys. Gay/bi guys come in all shapes, sizes, and behaviors.

TBH my first "gay" experience I was so young I didn't understand all what it meant. But knew I liked it. For the most part. Or was led to believe that anyways

But either way, the members I quoted I agree with. How masculine you are and your sexual orientation have little to nothing do do with each other. I'm very into guys. Always was. Don't hide who I am and don't advertise it either. But when someone figures it out, there usually blown away. Saying something like "you don't look, act, dress" or what ever gay.

It's not about that at all. It's about who we are inside and what makes us happy. Just like anyone else, just a little different than they are is all

Andari
August 30th, 2017, 02:55 PM
when i was 12 and spent the night at a house of a good friend and we jo each other

dutchboy2000
September 2nd, 2017, 05:32 AM
I knew I was gay when I was 9 or 10. First gay experience was with my twin brother - as far as I remember it started when we were 11 with jacking together. By 13 we had also oral and anal sex.

logan2002
September 2nd, 2017, 10:57 AM
At 12 did hj and bj with a friend, did anal at 14
Did first girl at 12

zack.zack
September 2nd, 2017, 01:52 PM
I knew I liked boys when I was like 8 or 9 and had my first sexual experience when I was 12.

It is possible to be gay and masculine at the same time, not all gay boys are feminine in their ways -- not saying there is anything wrong with that - just treat people how you want to be treated and learn to love and be yourself always.

wolfbuddy
September 2nd, 2017, 04:48 PM
I always liked boys, they turned me on more than girls ever did. I had my first experience when I was 12 and I kissed my best friend and *almost* gave him a bj.

Tommy Lion
September 3rd, 2017, 09:27 AM
I always liked boys, they turned me on more than girls ever did. I had my first experience when I was 12 and I kissed my best friend and *almost* gave him a bj.
Hey wolfbuddy, what do you mean by *almost*?

wolfbuddy
September 3rd, 2017, 09:31 AM
Hey wolfbuddy, what do you mean by *almost*?

Well... I was about to give him one but he stopped me saying he was straight :(

Tommy Lion
September 3rd, 2017, 09:34 AM
Well... I was about to give him one but he stopped me saying he was straight :(
Awww that's sad. How did you react? And are you still best friends?

Falcons_11
September 3rd, 2017, 11:08 PM
My best friend and I experimented starting when we were at 8. It was just touching penises and rubbing them on each other. We really didn't have any ideas at that age about being gay or bi. All we knew was that it felt good. It wasn't until I was 11 that I knew I liked boys more than girls.

loki2000
September 9th, 2017, 07:46 AM
I started around age 7 fooling around with my neighborhood friend . We did stuff for many years . And had other friends that I did HJ & BJ with too.. By age 9 - 10 I realized that I was gay and really liked boys when I got this huge crush on someone in the 4th grade... Growing up girls never interested me ....

Bpalmer02
September 10th, 2017, 06:54 AM
My friend gave me a hj when I was 13

dutchboy2000
September 14th, 2017, 07:13 AM
It was with my 2 year younger brother when I was 12 and he was 10. He caught me jerking off and he insisted to explain it to him. Few months later we stared mutual wanking sessions, by the age of 14 we already did some oral and anal too.

markus98
September 18th, 2017, 05:39 AM
i had my first exp when i was 16. we gave a bj to each other

DoodleSnap
September 20th, 2017, 04:31 PM
I was about 13/14 when I first came to terms with my sexuality. Came out to my mother at 15, and then my sister and my dad at 16.

And yes, you can be masculine, feminine, and whatever else, and still be gay - the only thing that defines one as gay is their exclusive attraction to the same gender.

kyle2003
September 23rd, 2017, 05:41 PM
My friend and I started masturbating each other about a year ago and we have also made out a few times. I would consider myself masculine as I like sports, camping, working out, etc. Also, my brother's best friend recently came out as gay and he was a star on the high school basketball team, hunts, goes camping, etc. I wouldn't consider him to have any effeminate traits. A guy can be bi/gay and be masculine. A guy can also be straight and be effeminate.

kyrocks03
October 9th, 2017, 09:38 AM
My friend and I started masturbating each other about a year ago and we have also made out a few times. I would consider myself masculine as I like sports, camping, working out, etc. Also, my brother's best friend recently came out as gay and he was a star on the high school basketball team, hunts, goes camping, etc. I wouldn't consider him to have any effeminate traits. A guy can be bi/gay and be masculine. A guy can also be straight and be effeminate.

Exactly this. I answered for the most part above, but I am 100% gay and as they say all boy. I play travel baseball, surf, and am very masculine. My boyfriend is the same. I am not even remotely attracted to guys that are effeminate but I see nothing wrong with it. People are what people are.

azurzg
October 9th, 2017, 09:49 AM
When you discovered that you are bisexual/gay?
Does is possible to be masculine and be gay at the same time?
(you know not be like typical gay: D )

Of course it is possible to be masculine and gay at the same time!

benster
October 14th, 2017, 08:22 AM
i havent but i think i want to try something probably when i go to college though

Vic_Fire
October 14th, 2017, 09:53 AM
i havent but i think i want to try something probably when i go to college though

haven't either, not sure if i would want to

benster
October 14th, 2017, 10:54 AM
haven't either, not sure if i would want to

same but might sometime i dont know though

Gay Paul
October 20th, 2017, 08:04 AM

I would like to express my respect,, many athletes who are gay are ashamed to admit it even to themselves that they are bisexual / homosexual.
Are not you afraid of how people will look after you?

Snowrider
October 21st, 2017, 08:36 PM
Around 11 or 12 probably.

Just JT
October 21st, 2017, 08:42 PM
I would like to express my respect,, many athletes who are gay are ashamed to admit it even to themselves that they are bisexual / homosexual.
Are not you afraid of how people will look after you?

I guess I can understand how some people perceive thismor that about whatever sexuality, but to be afraid of who I am?

But that sucks me, I really donít care what people think of me in that way. And if they do think badly of me, nobodyís ever said anything ďawefullĒ to my face or anything. I see it being done to others and i think that just sucks. Itís like we donít choose this, itís who we are and thatís that.