PDA

View Full Version : bad move

rioo
August 27th, 2017, 12:23 PM
it was last week when three of us did hangout separated from others member from our community gathering. It was the first time I know her but she is already fun and giving jokes. And the accident happened when she doing dance and moving her ass front of me and start touching it, rubbing on her ass right at front my face. Sorry for detail but I was thinking she is trying to seducing me or something.
And then yeah, I accidently slap on her ass. I did not apologize because maybe she know it was joke. We all still around after, we did exchange number. But I'm confused, she looks diferent than before.

bojack
August 27th, 2017, 06:31 PM
How do you accidentally slap something?

rioo
August 28th, 2017, 09:25 AM
How do you accidentally slap something?

Do I need to explain more?
Alright, before it happend she was joking and telling us that she doing gym frequently and I did ask her about how the progress and some story. She did moving her body, dancing and touching her ass. we all laughing.

we already texting after, but I'm not sure if I can go more with her. she is cute btw.

jamie_n5
August 28th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Well then you are probably friends now and may date each other. She obviously enjoyed flirting with you and sticking her ass in your face and enjoyed also the love slap on the ass. By the way you can't accidently do either of the things you said. They are done with intention. I hope that you and her can have a nice relationship.

NewLeafsFan
August 30th, 2017, 10:40 PM
It doesn't sound like a bad move to me. It sounds like a joke that went well. Wait a few days and call her!