PDA

View Full Version : Bisexuality?

INeedALittleHelp
August 26th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Ok, so over the past few days, I've felt an immense amount of anxiety due to questioning my sexual orientation. (I'm 17, male) I would love to believe I'm straight or at least Bi, but almost refuse to want to be gay. I truly do think being Bi is reasonable for me. I find myself much more physically attracted to a male aesthetic (muscles, flowing hair, bulges) but find myself much more attracted to women emotionally. I do still think women are pretty and I still enjoy what makes women women, being their genitalia and breasts, but they don't quite turn me on as much as men. I want to get married to a woman and spend my life with a woman. I love women in the sense of just being with them. Lately though, do to my anxiety and OCD, I have been checking myself to see if I feel emotionally attracted to men as well. I don't want to be, and I feel I might enjoy men in more of a bromance love, but not in a long term way. Basically, in trying to accept me being bisexual, I continuously keep fearing that it is just me doubting myself. Trying to cover up I'm gay, but I TRULY WANT TO MARRY A WOMAN. I want that with all my heart. Do you think it's normal to be bisexual and doubt yourself? Do you think I could happily live with a woman? Thank you all ❤️

kro814
August 26th, 2017, 06:28 PM
I think you can have bi feelings and still marry a girl. But hey, what do I know? I am only 13--tee hee.

mick01
August 27th, 2017, 08:18 AM
Idk, I'm like Kevin^^, just 15 and also coming to grips about who I am. But, I think to be truly happy, we have to fully accept who we are. We can't say, I want to marry a girl and therefore I am not gay. That's not fair to the girl or to you. I think you probably know already who or what most attracts you. So I believe for long term happiness, you go with what you know to be the truth.

jamie_n5
August 27th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Just trust your heart and inner feelings. Quit trying to pick what you are. Let your life play out and you will find a girl or a guy and have a relationship. What ever it turns out to be just be confident in yourself and your feelings. If you drive yourself into a frenzy of anxiety that will just screw up your life. Make friends with both guys and girls and see how that friendship goes and grows. Like Franklin Roosevelt said the biggest fear is fear itself. Just go for what you feel is right man.

bunnyhabit
August 27th, 2017, 09:22 PM
i am married but my husband agreed he would allow me girlfriend relationships but never any guys so i consent to same for him. we agreed to never display our feelings for someone else when together.

i don't think this is unusual based on other people i know. is a shame to limit your life to passion with only one sex in my thinking

PumpedUpKicks22228
August 27th, 2017, 10:48 PM
You have nothing to worry about. Just be yourself and its ok to be attracted to males and females. Also I am bisexual I understand it is tough to choose.

Vermilion
August 28th, 2017, 12:41 AM
It's very normal wanting to be straight having the whole idea of a wife and kids. It's because it's what you always see and want. But I hiding who you are isn't a good thing. I was in your boots about 2/3 years ago and now I find women don't do anything for me in a sexual nature. Yes I can find them pretty and have a great relationship with them but as for wanting to have sex or kiss it isn't there. The more you open your mind about it the happier you'll be.