PDA

View Full Version : Getting closer with friend

skittlesh
August 26th, 2017, 02:02 PM
I didn't really have many friends at the start of Secondry school eventually I managed to get into a nice crowd of people I feel like I'm stuck not really bonding to any of them a few of the people on the group are best friends but there are still a few who haven't really bonded closely with anyone I'm also nurturing another friendship outside the group who is in most of my lessons but neither of the friendships are growing further than basic convo have I just chosen the two wrong people to become friends with or is it me lacking the ability to become 'best friends' I doubt this cause out of school I created very close friendships but these have disappeared recently. Non of my friends ever seem to meet up except with there 'best friend ' I don't know what to do

ska8er
August 27th, 2017, 04:10 AM
Friendships don't happen all at once.
Those that don't bond probably r shy
or have to get to know someone really
well before they gain confidence in them.
If u feel stuck in a nice group of people
then try to make friends with the ones u
say r not bonding with anyone else.

jamie_n5
August 27th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Just keep trying man. Some friends just don't get real close. You can just keep up conversations with guys and ask them what they like doing. Maybe invite them over to play video games or for pizza and a movie or something. Don't think that you are undesirable or a loser. You have to maintain confidence in yourself. Keep trying and you will be okay.

bunnyhabit
August 27th, 2017, 09:28 PM
typically it takes me three to four months to establish a relationship dependancy with someone new to point i can say are "best" friends. i tend to have friends that are girls as any relationship with a guy ends up being sexual.

Seabadger67
August 28th, 2017, 06:40 PM
In my experience it's unlikely to find one "best friend". All throughout secondary school and now 6th form (high school) I've had a group of 5 or 6 "good friends". We'd meet up at the park or watch a film at someone's house. I prefer it like this, putting all your eggs in one basket can be dangerous, what it you fall out? In my opinion you shouldn't go for one friend, try and get everyone to meet up together. The more friends the better ^_^

NewLeafsFan
August 29th, 2017, 10:58 PM
Friendships are usually a natural thing that happen. You should still try to get closer by spending more time with your friends. Suggest you guys go to the movies, for ice cream, to milk a cow or an other activity. But don't force it. If no one takes to the idea don't bring it up again.