PDA

View Full Version : Condone came off!

Lauz_mwah
August 25th, 2017, 06:48 PM
So have started having sex with my bf who is really amazing but last two times the condom has come off and I'm so scared of getting pregnant!! What can I do??

Sailor Mars
August 25th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Tell him to get better fitting condoms. If he doesn't, don't have sex with him. There's too much risk if the condom repeatedly slips off and abstinence is better than pregnancy in this case.

kro814
August 25th, 2017, 09:23 PM
You don't want to have sex without a working condom.

JHardy9
August 25th, 2017, 10:43 PM
try smaller condoms

Just JT
August 26th, 2017, 12:11 AM
What do you do?
Wait
Call you Dr
Stay healthy

And be safer in the future

Kids aren't luggage.

andrewt
August 26th, 2017, 02:53 AM
maybe he uses bigger size condoms, just to impress but you see what happens actually

ska8er
August 26th, 2017, 07:29 AM
Tell him to better equip himself
or else u both will have a problem.
Don't take chances.

Uniquemind
August 26th, 2017, 12:50 PM
I would go to a doctor and hold off on sex for a couple months.

Make sure you aren't pregnant from the last few slipped condemns.

If you aren't pregnant ask your doctor about the pill, and do research on how to use the pill successfully and what can antidote the pill's effectiveness (antibiotics can cancel out the pill's effects).

Dmaxd123
August 28th, 2017, 11:51 AM
i would say for you get durex condoms, they have worked well for me last trojans I bought broke :-(

but if you have them then you can be sure that they are stored properly, not somewhere not or compressed

also if you can get on the pill i like when a girl i'm with is also on a 2nd form of birth control besides the condoms

jamie_n5
August 28th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Tell him to get better fitting condoms. If he doesn't, don't have sex with him. There's too much risk if the condom repeatedly slips off and abstinence is better than pregnancy in this case.

This is the only proper thing to do. You need to tell him to get a good fitting condom before you will have sex with him again. It is essential that you use a proper fitting condom or as you said you might get pregnant.

NewLeafsFan
August 30th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Do not have sex with him until you get a reliable form of birth control. If he isn't willing to get better fitting condoms you could try going on the pill or using a different form of birth control.