PDA

View Full Version : Tissues

samanosuke122
August 25th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Guys where do you put your tissues for wanking? Like is it openly in your room?
If so has your parents/friends ever commented why there are a box of tissues openly in your room? xD
And do you use em for precum or do you let it just dry in your boxers and such?

jamie_n5
August 25th, 2017, 12:02 PM
It is a normal thing to have tissues in your room. I need to blow my nose usually every morning too. When using them to clean up after masturbating I usually throw them in my waste basket or flush them if I am in the bathroom. I would expect that your parents wouldn't say anything about tissues period. I would think they know you masturbate anyway.

Vegas2933
August 25th, 2017, 12:09 PM
I throw them in my own trash basket and then empty it when my mum's not around. As for precum, A. I don't get much, and B. Yeah, I let it dry.

mick01
August 25th, 2017, 12:24 PM
I share a room with my brother and we have a box of tissues in the room. My mom buys them and puts them in each bedroom that's used. She used to comment occasionally about much we go through but I think she figured out what was happening.

Jamiec1130
August 25th, 2017, 12:30 PM
I've never had a box of tissues in my room.

KingExplosionMurder
August 25th, 2017, 02:21 PM
I never used tissues that much. Only toilet paper lol

Hermes
August 25th, 2017, 03:05 PM
I don't use tissues to clean up after wanking but that is not their only use.

Interestingly, over here Kleenex have "man-size" tissues. When I was younger I always wondered at that as they are quite a bit bigger than the standard size and, though some men did have bigger noses than women and children, not by the extent the tissues were bigger than the regular ones. Maybe use for blowing your nose is not what they have in mind.

Bikini Boy
August 25th, 2017, 03:07 PM
I usually use a towel left over from when I shower.

Shamal
August 25th, 2017, 04:52 PM
I keep a toilet roll in a drawer (partly for nose-blowing too). I barely ever use it though to clean up cum and even less for precum.

Ronann
August 25th, 2017, 06:52 PM
When i wanna jerk off, , i go to kitchen and take some tissues :P

jack2001
August 25th, 2017, 07:02 PM
i keep tissues in my room and i just let precum dry

kro814
August 25th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Nothing unusual about having kleenex in a bedroom.

JHardy9
August 25th, 2017, 10:38 PM
its normal to have tissues in yur room

teenboyNathan
August 25th, 2017, 11:07 PM
I have allergies so there are always tissues in my room. My parents never really ask why I sometimes use a lot of tissues

Falcons_11
August 25th, 2017, 11:16 PM
The tissues are in my bathroom which is right across from my room. I usually will grab the box and bring it in my room when I jerk off. I clean up and just bring the box back to the bathroom and flush the used tissues down the toilet. Sometimes I will use a bath towel or sock for the same purpose. But tissues are more convenient.

samanosuke122
August 26th, 2017, 05:51 AM
Haha, does your brother know you're wanking? Like do you guys share info? xD

samanosuke122
August 26th, 2017, 05:52 AM
But doesn't the tissues give off a "jerk off" smell after somet ime being in the bin?

scott2002
August 26th, 2017, 07:14 AM
I stopped using tissues when, back when I started in 7th grade, it became so obvious that the waste can in my room was filled with hard, crusty used tissues, and I didn't have a cold or a need to blow my nose. I'd be using 3 or 4 to clean up a good session on my bed, and I was doing that 2-3 times a day. So in a week's time my waste can would almost be overflowing with stiff hard used tissues.

scott2002
August 26th, 2017, 07:16 AM
But doesn't the tissues give off a "jerk off" smell after some time being in the bin?
Yes. Definitely, Especially in the first few hours when they're still soaking wet and the cum is drying and evaporating into the room.

scott2002
August 26th, 2017, 07:19 AM
Nothing unusual about having kleenex in a bedroom.
Yes, nothing unusual about having kleenex in your bedroom, but being 13 and going through a half a box a week and not having a cold or allergies pretty much tips off mom and dad as to what they're being used for. (And even when dry they still can smell like cum. I know cuz I checked it out.)

ska8er
August 26th, 2017, 07:39 AM
Tissues r used for many things and if
u act guilty bout them then u r throwing
off signals. Ur friends know and parents
r not stupid so its no big deal. I would not
suggest throwing them in a waste basket
which will accumulate and smell. If u feel
guilty this is more of an issue than having
a box of tissues in ur room.

Curious_Guy
August 26th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Honestly I use a towel instead of tissues

user-999
August 26th, 2017, 12:53 PM
I agree, that having tissues in your room is completely normal because they are used for blowing your nose.

Weekender56
August 26th, 2017, 04:30 PM
I cum into my boxers. Don't really mind it

NewLeafsFan
August 26th, 2017, 04:31 PM
I have an open box of kleenex in my room. Everybody sneezes. Im not worried about what my parents think about it.

If my dad knew he wouldnt care and my mom is too naive to figure it out.

Seabadger67
August 30th, 2017, 05:34 PM
I have a packet of tissues, but I have hayfever so it's a bit less suspicious ^_^

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 30th, 2017, 05:35 PM
I use normal tissues from the bathroom

ChillaxBoy17
August 30th, 2017, 05:45 PM
When I wank I just use toilet roll to clean up the cum

Dmaxd123
August 30th, 2017, 05:52 PM
i use a dirty pair of boxers (do my own laundry) or I use toilet paper and just grab what I need before I start the job at hand

martinpajero
August 31st, 2017, 03:23 AM
um i just cum on my sheets tbh. and i think precum smells nice so i just let it dry on my cock/boxers.

chomoto123
August 31st, 2017, 12:32 PM
Yeah
They don't
Sometimes I just wash it off

Cassius14
September 2nd, 2017, 02:58 AM
I do have tissues in my room, but we also have them in most of the other rooms in our house. It's just a normal item, though I probably get through them very quickly

Sometimes I will clean up with dirty underwear or on myself with no tissues at all!

Andari
September 2nd, 2017, 02:14 PM
Yes, nothing unusual about having kleenex in your bedroom, but being 13 and going through a half a box a week and not having a cold or allergies pretty much tips off mom and dad as to what they're being used for. (And even when dry they still can smell like cum. I know cuz I checked it out.)

exactly, thats why i use a small towel

zack.zack
September 2nd, 2017, 02:33 PM
Mom keeps a box of tissues in every room, so its not uncommon. For clean up I use hand towels, mom buys them for me and keeps me stocked with them because she knows what the deal is. Hhahah

alexr
September 7th, 2017, 02:06 AM
I put my box of tissues right next to my bed. It's normal to have tissues in the room though. I don't think anyone would have think of it being my wanking tissues as soon as they see that box of tissues.

loki2000
September 7th, 2017, 05:16 AM
I do have tissues in my room ..but rarely use them for beating off... i`ll use a sock or squirt in my under wear if im in bed at night .. Wouldent worry about having the tissues in your room...Remerber masturbation is a very normal thing for boys to be doing !!

scott2002
September 7th, 2017, 06:33 AM
I don't think anyone would have think of it being my wanking tissues as soon as they see that box of tissues.
...As long as they don't see your waste can stuffed full of crusty stiff used ones with many even stuck together, or the 4 or 5 that are still on the floor next to your bed! :yes:

scott2002
September 7th, 2017, 06:39 AM
...Remember masturbation is a very normal thing for boys to be doing !!
Yes, it's normal but I don't want my room showing obvious signs that I masturbate in there. Or even worse, that I masturbate in there A LOT.
When I was 13 I almost always use tissues to clean up. Then I noticed that the waste can filled with them had the unmistakable aroma of my cum, and I figured my mom or dad probably noticed it every time they emptied my waste can for me. That's when I switched to a jerk-off towel to keep under my bed. It doesn't seem to give my room that aroma of cum anymore.

alexr
September 7th, 2017, 11:16 AM
...As long as they don't see your waste can stuffed full of crusty stiff used ones with many even stuck together, or the 4 or 5 that are still on the floor next to your bed! :yes:

Yeah I just hope no one check my bin!:yes:

jms2000
September 7th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Yeah I just hope no one check my bin!:yes:

Flush them down the toilet ;)

scott2002
September 7th, 2017, 10:16 PM
Flush them down the toilet ;)
Nooo!! Tissues are not meant to be flushed down the toilet. The house I used to live in had a septic system (meaning we had a buried septic tank in the back yard where all our pee and poop went), and I was told by my parents that kleenex (tissues) don't disintegrate.
And...another bad thing about tissues: Jizz is like GLUE! I hated trying to peel stuck tissue paper off of my just-wanked dick! That's another big reason why I switched to a private small jack-off towel.

Hermes
September 8th, 2017, 06:03 AM
Yes, it's normal but I don't want my room showing obvious signs that I masturbate in there. Or even worse, that I masturbate in there A LOT.

I am not sure why you should be worried about people knowing you do it a lot rather than a little. As you've said yourself it's perfectly normal and so is doing it a lot. I can understand that you don't want "wanking den" to be first impression someone gets of your room, though.

On the tissues in the bin, I have seen various articles/videos where someone has assembled a year's worth of something to give the impression that we consume too much of it, for example like sugar, but a year's worth of anything will look big. I think the thing with a bin is about how often you empty it - if you only empty it when it's full then of course you will be aware of it appearing full.

Not sure why tissues should give off more of an aroma than a towel.

Nooo!! Tissues are not meant to be flushed down the toilet. The house I used to live in had a septic system (meaning we had a buried septic tank in the back yard where all our pee and poop went), and I was told by my parents that kleenex (tissues) don't disintegrate.

Indeed toilet paper is made specifically to break up into little pieces when it gets wet (from being into the toilet) so it doesn't cause a blockage. I have occasionally seen notices in toilets specifically warning people not to put anything else down then than toilet paper. Usually these are the ones where they've used 2" plumbing and a pump rather than larger bore pipes. Kitchen towel is the opposite - it is made to stay together when wet and facial tissues are somewhere in between.[/QUOTE]

And...another bad thing about tissues: Jizz is like GLUE! I hated trying to peel stuck tissue paper off of my just-wanked dick! That's another big reason why I switched to a private small jack-off towel.

I found that too. They don't tend to stick to my body but do seem to stick to the head quite well. That's not a disaster in that water will get the tissue off again but it is extra inconvenience. I also find something made of cloth just seems easier to use and to work better and I think it is better for the environment too. For me, though, rather than keep a dedicated towel I just use the one I last showered with and is waiting to be washed, or the underwear I have taken off. I then wash these as I do my own laundry (though not immediately).

scott2002
September 9th, 2017, 06:45 AM
For me, though, rather than keep a dedicated towel I just use the one I last showered with and is waiting to be washed, or the underwear I have taken off. I then wash these as I do my own laundry (though not immediately).
Mom makes me do my own laundry, too. Nice advantage for us, really. I totally agree that a towel of any kind or size is better than tissues. As far as using underwear you've already worn, most of my underpants are dark colors and my semen when it dries leaves obvious crusty white spots on them or in them. But it all washes out just fine, just as long as I'm the only one seeing it.

ItsFootballnotSoccer
September 9th, 2017, 07:30 AM
Its normal for me to have tissues, and even though I throw them in the trash, my parents dont go sniff my trash. I take out all the trash anyways so works for me

Snowrider
September 9th, 2017, 10:16 PM
I have a box of tissues under my bed, but I hate using tissues to clean up so I usually use dirty clothes or towel or whatever. Sometimes I just fall asleep after getting off and the sheets take care of it.

Bpalmer02
September 10th, 2017, 06:43 AM
Me and my bro have a packet of tissues in our room

Nnoki
September 11th, 2017, 10:15 PM
i got a lot of allergies and my room is filled with dust so thats my excuse to always have 1 roll of tp

TheSmokingMan
September 13th, 2017, 08:10 AM
I just use a sock. Lol

Two.Cool.
September 13th, 2017, 08:59 PM
I put them under my bed and say the are for when I have to blow my nose. I quickly throw out the used ones.

Vicboy2707
September 13th, 2017, 09:59 PM
I stopped using tissues when I was 14 I found they stick to the head of my dick because of the cum i normally swallow it now or use a t-shirt to wipe up

Andyyy95
September 15th, 2017, 07:20 AM
Bedside table... I don't use "special" tissues for pleasure purposes.

If so has your parents/friends ever commented why there are a box of tissues openly in your room? xD
Pretty sure they understand that I use tissues when sneezing and for blowing my nose!

I lick it, it's convenient and it tastes nice. And it saves a tissue too! Win win.

EatMyFace
December 22nd, 2017, 07:07 PM
Mate there’s nothing wrong with having tissues in your room. What if you need to blow your nose??

Nelmoinen
December 22nd, 2017, 08:53 PM

I just let it dry in my briefs I do not use tissues.

Dalcourt
December 22nd, 2017, 10:02 PM
Thread was bumped :locked: