PDA

View Full Version : Feeling small

hellofellowteenagers
August 25th, 2017, 08:38 AM
Does anybody who's average or above average or even "big" feel inadequate sometimes more than not? Not just psychological but it really does look and feel smaller in my hand sometimes? Maybe I'm just letting it get to me. This might be a separate topic but being one of the few asian guys throughout my school years, I've been the butt of countless small dick jokes and people still say stuff similar, just through subtle hints or stuff like that. I personally have always thought I've just ignored it and shut it out of my mind but it doesn't always feel that way, oddly enough. Any other asian guys, your input? I can't even get some of my closest guy friends to take me seriously when the topic of dick size comes up. :/ Like that feeling of it's not small but you can't imagine it being any smaller? Like it just could not get any smaller. Sorry if that's a bit long. Just wanted to get it off my mind. Thanks again y'all.

jamie_n5
August 25th, 2017, 12:11 PM
Guys always seem to be worrying more about the size of their dick than anything else. The truth is that we have to take whatever God gave us. There are all kinds of different shapes and sizes of penis' and for me I love all of them. They are interesting and beautiful in my eyes. Yes Asian men tend to have smaller penis' than other races. But there are Asian men that are small to very large too. Chinese and Taiwanese men seem to have larger penis' than Japanese men. It's just the way things are and we have to live with what we have. Don't let friends or others bother you. Just ignore their ignorance.

Gooner18
August 26th, 2017, 09:11 AM
How big are you?

lliam
August 26th, 2017, 09:21 AM
Maybe I'm just letting it get to me.

That's precisely the mistake you made so far. Get over it and your life will become more chilled to live.

jack2001
August 26th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Dicks (and even feet) tend to look smaller due the angle you look at them from

hellofellowteenagers
August 26th, 2017, 12:51 PM
How big are you?

6.8in length, 5in girth. 17.3cm x 12.7cm if you prefer metric. Not big, but just a bit above average.

hellofellowteenagers
August 26th, 2017, 12:53 PM
That's precisely the mistake you made so far. Get over it and your life will become more chilled to live.

I try. It just comes up often enough when around friends, being teenagers and such. Then I start feeling concerned about it.

NewLeafsFan
August 26th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Im not Asian but i will answer your question. Im larger than the Canadian average but we all feel small sometimes.

ska8er
August 26th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Ur letting it get to u. Just b urself
and b happy with it. U cant change it
no matter how small u think u r.

hellofellowteenagers
August 26th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Guys always seem to be worrying more about the size of their dick than anything else. The truth is that we have to take whatever God gave us. There are all kinds of different shapes and sizes of penis' and for me I love all of them. They are interesting and beautiful in my eyes. Yes Asian men tend to have smaller penis' than other races. But there are Asian men that are small to very large too. Chinese and Taiwanese men seem to have larger penis' than Japanese men. It's just the way things are and we have to live with what we have. Don't let friends or others bother you. Just ignore their ignorance.

Yeah, I understand. It's just that as ignorant as some of my friends and others may be, my friends are my friends, and that's that. I love my friends because they are good friends and good to me otherwise and I just accredit it to their upbringing anyways. I mean maybe a part of it is also that I've never had any sexual encounters/ sexual experiences? and I never really had the chance to experiment either. Also that I'm not inherently big, or not enough to look at it and say, "wow, I'm hung." :confused: I think stereotypes as well. Haven't heard of any Japanese guys seriously packing, lol.

kro814
August 26th, 2017, 09:07 PM
You are above average --what is there for you to worry about?

hellofellowteenagers
August 26th, 2017, 10:49 PM
You are above average --what is there for you to worry about?

I don't know why myself. Maybe it's because two of my closest guy friends are really hung. I've always assumed I had a small penis, until pretty recently when I looked it up and I realized I'm a little bit above average. Maybe because I felt like since I was asian, I [i]had[i] to have a small dick. :confused: :what: It's many things that I cannot explain. edit: Also I'd add because I'm pretty short for my age (5'4") and my frame is small/light. I also have narrow shoulders and my voice is still a bit higher than everyone else's. I don't really look my age much, and maybe that's a part of it too.