PDA

View Full Version : Ejaculate Volume

Romulus_
August 24th, 2017, 08:27 AM
So in many of the surveys on here I see guys regularly say they can cum like two tablespoons, with almost everyone saying they produce at least one tablespoon. That has always sounded like a lot to me, so I looked up what the average was, and it was 2-6mL, with 6mL equalling about 0.4 tablespoons. In fact, anything above 6.3mL, or 0.426 tablespoons, one is considered to have hyperspermia. So that would mean almost all the people taking these surveys have like, more than double the amount required to qualify for hyperspermia. Does that mean they all have the condition, or perhaps they have trouble judging how much a tablespoon is?

mick01
August 24th, 2017, 08:54 AM
I think it means it's hard to judge how much you have cum when its sprayed all around your stomach and chest. I know that I have always guessed it was about a tablespoon. But it was always just a guess.

Hermes
August 24th, 2017, 09:16 AM
I think there are two things going on. One is that the average from medical literature is likely to be for men of varying ages and I think it is acknowledged that guys reach a peak in their late teens/early twenties and then it slowly declines so the average here maybe a little above the average for the population, but not by a factor of six, i.e. not two tablespoons (30ml) compared to 2-6ml. It is more likely to be a case of being closer to 6ml than 2ml.

The other is this:

I think it means it's hard to judge how much you have cum when its sprayed all around your stomach and chest. I know that I have always guessed it was about a tablespoon. But it was always just a guess.

I remember as a little boy, having cut myself and being worried that I might not have any blood left and it was explained to me that liquid always looks lot more when it is spread out, especially if it has made a bit of a mess, compared to when it is neatly in some kind of vessel.

pauly
August 24th, 2017, 10:31 AM
I don't think we should talk in terms of spoonfuls. We can all decide whether we're ejaculating more and more as time goes on, and we should be happy enough with knowing that.

hellofellowteenagers
August 24th, 2017, 10:42 AM
Well, I seem to be one of those people, guilty as charged. AFAIK, I haven't been medically diagnosed with hyperspermia. As far as the internet goes on hyperspermia, anything I could find seems to be quite extreme. Like 100ml a day level. Maybe the starting point for possible hyperspermia is half a tablespoon but maybe the .5 to 1 tablespoon people are just on the higher end of normal? All I know is that I shoot a good bit. How much exactly? I'm about to go find out. Will post back with answers.

hellofellowteenagers
August 24th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Just measured. My first time in two days. A new record! About 2/3 of a tablespoon. Not terrible, but usually more. I usually hydrate more but I am overseas on vacation and my habits are a bit off. Sounds about right though.

jamie_n5
August 24th, 2017, 12:35 PM
I think I probably miss judge the amount I ejaculate then. What about these guys you see on the internet that shoot enormous amounts of semen. I wonder how they could even have sex.

fernandorolon
August 24th, 2017, 02:19 PM
I've no idea how many tablespoons I cum, but I know I cum a lot.

jack2001
August 24th, 2017, 06:45 PM
i think that people tend to overestimate because it usually looks like theres more liquid when its spread all over the place

kro814
August 24th, 2017, 07:03 PM
All I would know is what i have read on this subject.

Kevgpdx
August 25th, 2017, 08:16 AM
It means I never cook and I have no idea how much that is and I never have anything there to measure how much I'm shooting when I cum and I've never cum when scientists are measuring it. It just seems big to me.