PDA

View Full Version : I masturbate any time any place HELP!!!

andy1787
August 24th, 2017, 07:37 AM
So I have this problem were I masturbate anytime anywhere. This is a problem as it distracts me from my everday life. A couple of times ive been in the gym and I suddenly get an erection so I go to the toilet (my gym toilets have single toilet I don't masturbate in a cubical) and masturbate, this is really annoying because I always want to go home after it so I get no work done in the gym. Another bad time I do it is before school because of my morning glory and a few times ive been really late to school because of it. But the worst time over all is when in the middle of class I go to the bathroom and masturbate in the toilet.

As I'm 14 I'm a hormomal wreck and I can't control my self I get an erection and just masturbate even if I don't have time or I'm not in the right place.

I was wondering does anyone have any tips to for me to stop masturbating all the time?

Jamiec1130
August 24th, 2017, 09:00 AM
You'll have to have some self control. You're going through puberty, so your body is changing in different ways. Just stop doing it, and find some motivation for not doing it.

andy1787
August 24th, 2017, 09:31 AM
I know I need to control my self but I don't want to stop masturbating all together.

redi04
August 24th, 2017, 09:55 AM
Try checking out a self control website lots of them or you can just try hard to do it at the end of school day I do not recommend masturbating in the morning around the school year or get up early and do it

pauly
August 24th, 2017, 10:29 AM
The only answer is to do it twice a day, e.g. early morning and late evening. Then you've really got to try hard to control yourself the rest of the day. What you're doing now by masturbating so often could be risky and I'm sure you'd hate to be found out, especially at school.

rioo
August 24th, 2017, 11:55 AM
you can try fasting or eat more vegan than carbo, I've heard it can help your hormones.
But you need to doing it daily routine.

jamie_n5
August 24th, 2017, 12:27 PM
You need to control yourself and learn that you don't have to masturbate every time you get an erection. Do it at home in the evening and maybe when you wake up in the morning and limit it to that.

niklas
August 24th, 2017, 02:30 PM
yeah i don't think there's an easy answer other than it's a matter of learning to exercise some self control - i was similar when i first hit puberty, it was like if i got hard i felt like i need to do masturbate and found a way to do it wherever i was - no pun intended, but it'll be hard at first to resist the temptation to do it, maybe find a different routine to do it - quick one in the morning so you're not late for school and then a really good session at bedtime?

fernandorolon
August 24th, 2017, 02:51 PM
I think masturbating that much is normal for your age. I used to be like that too. It just feels so good hehe.

DarkKnight16
August 24th, 2017, 08:08 PM
You need some self-control. One way is distract yourself by doing various activities like hanging with your friends or playing sports.

Jadennow
August 25th, 2017, 12:45 AM
Hey Andy, check out nofap on reddit.com, it might help you out.

Second Chance
August 25th, 2017, 12:56 AM
So I have this problem were I masturbate anytime anywhere. This is a problem as it distracts me from my everday life. A couple of times ive been in the gym and I suddenly get an erection so I go to the toilet (my gym toilets have single toilet I don't masturbate in a cubical) and masturbate, this is really annoying because I always want to go home after it so I get no work done in the gym. Another bad time I do it is before school because of my morning glory and a few times ive been really late to school because of it. But the worst time over all is when in the middle of class I go to the bathroom and masturbate in the toilet.

As I'm 14 I'm a hormomal wreck and I can't control my self I get an erection and just masturbate even if I don't have time or I'm not in the right place.

I was wondering does anyone have any tips to for me to stop masturbating all the time?

I know it is hard having all the hormones going through you, but in the end of the day masturbating and sexuality are things that are optional and can be controlled. You have to remind yourself that doing those kinds of things should only be done at home and in private. While you are at school and feel like masturbating, then remember what could happen if you are caught. Folks will not be positive about someone who masturbates in public places. Besides that you must smell after masturbating especially if you can cum, and you do not want to go through your day feeling sweaty and having cum on you.

Like the others have said, masturbate before you go to school and when you come home. You have to control yourself by doing things to keep your mind off of sex and stay focused on school when you are there. When you are out of school hang out with friends or play sports or take up a hobby so that masturbating does not take over all of your free time.

PeaKKeRz
August 25th, 2017, 05:44 AM
I also have masturbate in the wrong place in the wrong time. I got caught masturbation in school's toilet and the guy who caught me is my boyfriend now. BTW I'm 15 and I'm gay. So we have sex a lot even during school hours

mookie
August 26th, 2017, 09:54 AM
My penis gets hard a lot now but I don't take it out and masturbate every time. You need to ignore it until you get home and masturbate there is my opinion.

Curious_Guy
August 26th, 2017, 12:22 PM
I'm going to buck the trend here and say you're totally normal, I'm 17 and i J/O just as much not even maybe more. So normal to me.

NewLeafsFan
August 27th, 2017, 02:59 PM
[QUOTE=andy1787;3564315]I know I need to control my self but I don't want to stop masturbating all together.[/QU

How many times in a day do you masturbate? This might just be a matter of "scheduling" your private time a bit better.

Assuming that you are masturbating way too much try the following:

First, self control. When you want to do it do something else. Pay attention to your teacher, spin a fidget spinner, sing a song in your head, etc. The urges will pass quickly.

Second, avoid triggers. Don't stare at the girls at the gym, avoid people that make you want to do it, etc.

Third, try to masturbate before you go to the gym, school, or other place.