PDA

View Full Version : What do I do?

SilentlyGuessing
August 23rd, 2017, 09:15 PM
I'm smart, posted it on the wrong thread. Anyway, I recently got together with one of my friends after being friends for about, wgat five years? He doesn't live near me, a few states away. I've done Long Distance, and thoes relationships I had we talked ALL the time... but me and Wolf {Lets just call him that to respect his privacy..} have barely spoken. Then there's this girl I fancy and again, she doesn't live near me but we always talk and roleplay. I love Wolf and don't want to let him go as a friend... but not talking to him worries me..

jamie_n5
August 24th, 2017, 02:32 PM
So what are you asking here? Why don't you keep texting him or calling him? There certainly isn't anything wrong with being friends with Wolf and this girl you like both.

SilentlyGuessing
August 24th, 2017, 03:33 PM
I don't know what I should do; break up with Wolf... or not. I don't want to date Rexxy •her nickname • but I really like her, and I don't want to loose her. But I don't know if it's just extra stress saying I'm 'dating' wolf.

SilentlyGuessing
August 24th, 2017, 03:37 PM
And I want to but he knows I'm not a conversation starter. I'm too shy with anyone.

ska8er
August 26th, 2017, 07:24 AM
Well talk with Wolf if u still want to
keep him as friend. Friends r hard to
keep if u don't communicate. I don't
think anyone would say don't talk with
one if u have another. Ur post puzzles
me.

ItsJustSomeone
August 28th, 2017, 01:04 AM
Well, from the way I see it, it looks like you'd like to stay with Wolf, but want to stay close to Rexxy in a platonic way as well. In this case, I suggest you talk to Wolf about your lack of communication, for starters. Maybe that'll help connect you two a bit, especially if neither of you have made a move towards talking together for a while. He might have things on his mind himself. As for Rexxy, you can still be friends with her! Just hang out, get to know each other and stuff. Once you do all this, just give it some time to work over. The situation is pretty vague at this point, so there's not much more to do until you make a move and see its effect. Complications may be bound to arise over time as your feelings and relationships with these two people may change, but you just have to wait and see. Don't cross the bridge until you come to it. If you need advice, I'm always here!