PDA

View Full Version : My girlfriend wants to wait till marriage to have sex but I don't.

andy1787
August 23rd, 2017, 03:54 PM
So I'm 14 and ive been with my girlfriend for almost a year and I love her more than anything. We have seen each other naked many times as we sleepover at eachothers houses almost every weekend and we sleep half naked and shower together. Recently I brought up sex ,as we've only kissed and she's sort of played around with my penis and ive played around with her vagina and clit, as soon as I brought it up she said she wants to wait until marriage. I completely respect that decision as I'm not personally ready to loose my virginity. But I can't wait until marriage but I can't break up with her because I love her so much what should I do.

Atlantis
August 23rd, 2017, 03:59 PM
Firstly, if you say that you're not ready to loose your virginity, then why do you want to have sex? Anyway, if all you want out of the relationship is sex, then break up with her. If you truly love her, you should respect that decision.

andy1787
August 23rd, 2017, 04:03 PM
I just brought it up to ask if she was ready and I'm not just with her for sex I truly love her with all my heart. I completely respect her decisoin but marriage is too long for me and I don't think I could wait that long.

jamie_n5
August 23rd, 2017, 06:30 PM
You also are only 14. At 14 you both are in the first stages of puberty. Your bodies continue to change and your hormones are raging. You not only need to develop more physically but you need to mature mentally too. Just enjoy what you have and do with her now and continue that way.

SethfromMI
August 23rd, 2017, 07:42 PM
if you truly love her you will respect her and wait

Lost in the Echo
August 23rd, 2017, 07:51 PM
Have some respect and keep your dick in your pants is all I can say. You're 14 so I can understand your hormones, but don't pressure her into something she's not ready for otherwise you're just a fucking asshole who's only concerned about getting pussy.

Just JT
August 23rd, 2017, 07:53 PM
I just brought it up to ask if she was ready and I'm not just with her for sex I truly love her with all my heart. I completely respect her decisoin but marriage is too long for me and I don't think I could wait that long.

If this is how you feel, cool I so get it. But if it's the sex thing, then masturbate. In reality there's more pleasure in sex, but it best when it's mutual
Its clearly not now. So help yourself, and wait.
It will be worth the wait if she means that much to you
Everything else is pretty much mechanical, and you've already experienced all you will till then
So enjoy your self, what she will share of herself, and all the time in between
It'll be worth the wait bro

kro814
August 23rd, 2017, 08:27 PM
I suggest you follow her request and wait.

Abyssal Echo
August 23rd, 2017, 08:45 PM
I think you should respect her wishes.... No means No...

Chaosphere
August 24th, 2017, 01:18 AM
You also are only 14. At 14 you both are in the first stages of puberty. Your bodies continue to change and your hormones are raging. You not only need to develop more physically but you need to mature mentally too. Just enjoy what you have and do with her now and continue that way.
Just wait until you've both settled into your bodies and minds a bit. At that age I wanted to wait too, but that changed for me, and I'm not a virgin anymore. Thoughts and stances change.

andrewt
August 24th, 2017, 01:47 AM
I started my relationship with my girlfriend when she was 16 and we only had sex after she turned 18. Until then we experimented with each other.

In your case, she is only 14, so why the hurry? By the time she in 16 she might change her mind. Meanwhile you two can masturbate each other, have oral sex, petting and so on. There is no hurry to have sex at this stage :)

Sam103
August 24th, 2017, 05:28 AM
I can understand your desire but man, you are 14, didn't see if you mentioned her age but even if she is the same age as you, it's JUST 14. Enjoy and respect eachother. Many girls say they want to wait until marriage, a year or two. Many of them finally agree to have sex when they are ready. Don't push her, if you love her!

andrewt
August 24th, 2017, 05:46 AM
I can understand your desire but man, you are 14, didn't see if you mentioned her age but even if she is the same age as you, it's JUST 14. Enjoy and respect eachother. Many girls say they want to wait until marriage, a year or two. Many of them finally agree to have sex when they are ready. Don't push her, if you love her!

You are confirming what I said, in other words. I really agree with you!

Uniquemind
August 24th, 2017, 10:50 AM
So I'm 14 and ive been with my girlfriend for almost a year and I love her more than anything. We have seen each other naked many times as we sleepover at eachothers houses almost every weekend and we sleep half naked and shower together. Recently I brought up sex ,as we've only kissed and she's sort of played around with my penis and ive played around with her vagina and clit, as soon as I brought it up she said she wants to wait until marriage. I completely respect that decision as I'm not personally ready to loose my virginity. But I can't wait until marriage but I can't break up with her because I love her so much what should I do.

Well mentally separate the physical need for sexual relieve versus the emotional affection and relationship you two share. Until then just masturbate if urges hit you.

Pressuring her will hurt the relationship, don't bring the subject up for at least 3 more years let her do that since you served the topic up first.

kyran.gough14
August 25th, 2017, 12:29 AM
you should wait till marriage bc what if u get her pregnant? tbh im surprised of what bas happended like wow!!im 14 and i havent even kissed a guy or girl yet!?!? i would wait until ur atleast 17-18 b4 any of tht stuff

Uniquemind
August 26th, 2017, 12:58 PM
you should wait till marriage bc what if u get her pregnant? tbh im surprised of what bas happended like wow!!im 14 and i havent even kissed a guy or girl yet!?!? i would wait until ur atleast 17-18 b4 any of tht stuff

Even then at later ages it's hard. It's not the legality of consent to have sex in later years, it's the fear you don't have the income to provide IF a baby comes along.

Just want to point that out there. National USA trends have parents mostly in their late 30'a and 40's for this reason.

NerdSquared
August 29th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Have some respect and keep your dick in your pants is all I can say. You're 14 so I can understand your hormones, but don't pressure her into something she's not ready for otherwise you're just a fucking asshole who's only concerned about getting pussy.

Amen. :yes:

NewLeafsFan
August 29th, 2017, 11:28 PM
You're not going to like my advice. I think that the two of you should break up. Just hear me out.....

This girl has different morals and opinions than you. If you are that far apart on this topic I'm willing to bet that you are far apart on many important issues that you will at some point need to deal with. Better to break up now than to invest more time into this relationship which has probably gone as far is its going to go.

Good luck. It might not sound like it but I'm actually rooting for you.

chomoto123
August 31st, 2017, 09:34 AM
Maybe wait a bit more
She might be from a conservative family
Or she really treasures her virginity
She wants to make sure she gives it to someone who will marry and love her forever