PDA

View Full Version : Orgasms and stimulation.

hellofellowteenagers
August 23rd, 2017, 09:26 AM
To anyone that's had their A-spot hit or has hit the A-spot, how does it feel?
Is it hard to reach? Have you felt extended pleasure from it or is it a whole different animal? If so, how? And guys, if you've gotten there, it would be appreciated that you include your size.

Again, thanks to those who respond.

KatieCO2003
August 23rd, 2017, 09:47 AM
hmmm... I had to google this one. I'd never heard of an A-spot. But, based on where it is said to be located and the effects it's said to cause, I think I may have found mine. Though in a rather unconventional way. But, it would certainly explain a few things.

andrewt
August 23rd, 2017, 11:05 AM
According to doctors this spot doesn't exist. But regardless, I can hit the cervix of my girlfriend and I am 6in long. Almost always she can orgasm only by doing that (other than masturbation). Deep thrusting can make her climax while shallow ones won't.

hellofellowteenagers
August 23rd, 2017, 11:13 AM
According to doctors this spot doesn't exist. But regardless, I can hit the cervix of my girlfriend and I am 6in long. Almost always she can orgasm only by doing that (other than masturbation). Deep thrusting can make her climax while shallow ones won't.

Interesting. Thanks for input.

hellofellowteenagers
August 23rd, 2017, 11:15 AM
hmmm... I had to google this one. I'd never heard of an A-spot. But, based on where it is said to be located and the effects it's said to cause, I think I may have found mine. Though in a rather unconventional way. But, it would certainly explain a few things.

Well, I guess that's a good thing? Congrats on your end.

The More You Know

jamie_n5
August 23rd, 2017, 12:49 PM
I think you mean G-Spot don't you? For girls it's stimulation of the clitoris and guys it's the prostate gland that gives you that euphoric feeling.

hellofellowteenagers
August 23rd, 2017, 07:24 PM
I think you mean G-Spot don't you? For girls it's stimulation of the clitoris and guys it's the prostate gland that gives you that euphoric feeling.

No, actually. The a-spot is somewhere near the cervix and isn't medically confirmed but apparently it's there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anterior_fornix_erogenous_zone

jamie_n5
August 23rd, 2017, 07:50 PM
Cool I learned something new. Thanks.

benbeny
August 24th, 2017, 11:40 AM
I've never heard about it. I'll do some research though.

Mollypop
August 24th, 2017, 11:56 AM
I never heard of it having a name but I know I've experienced the feelings. Now I have a name for it! :D

Falcons_11
August 26th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Cool I learned something new. Thanks.

Same here too, Jamie. It's amazing what new stuff you can learn at VT!

kyrocks03
August 26th, 2017, 05:30 PM
I didn't know what it was either. I thought he was referring to the spot that gets hit when getting it anally.

KatieCO2003
August 27th, 2017, 04:50 AM
I didn't know what it was either. I thought he was referring to the spot that gets hit when getting it anally.

LOL, funny you should mention that. That's pretty much what I was referring to. I think some girls may be wired a little differently than most and have eroginous zones in some rather odd places. :) If that is indeed what I found, then I'd say the difference for me between an a-spot orgasm and a clitorial orgasm is like the difference between cherry cheesecake and a bowl of corn flakes.

alexr
September 18th, 2017, 04:16 PM
What is the A-spot?

Hermes
September 19th, 2017, 04:15 AM

Not what I had heard. I have always heard the G-spot described as a spot on the front wall of the vagina that, if stimulated, can lead to orgasm without the need to stimulate the clitoris (which is generally the most reliable way to orgasm). The location of the G-spot is very close to the Skene's gland which is the female homologue of the prostate. Meanwhile the clitoris is the female homologue of the penis.

Living For Love
September 19th, 2017, 07:46 AM
This is not puberty related. :locked: