PDA

View Full Version : Weird feeling after ejaculating

InternetTeen
August 23rd, 2017, 05:24 AM
Is it weird that after i ejaculate i feel a bit shaky and i'm kinda wobbly when i walk? Also my backside feels tingly and my legs ache a little. Is this all normal and do people feel weird after ejaculating? The weird sensations go after like a minute or two. I also feel really good after i masterbate and all my worries go away. Is that normal too and do you feel any weird feelings after ejaculating?
Thanks for reading and answering :)

kierbirmboy
August 23rd, 2017, 05:27 AM
Everything you've described sounds completely normal to me

Vegas2933
August 23rd, 2017, 07:07 AM
You may be going at it a bit too hard. I get the same feeling if I go very fast. Slow down a bit and it may feel a bit better.

kyrocks03
August 23rd, 2017, 07:23 AM
Or better yet, lay there and enjoy the afterglow of a nice jizz. Why rush things? That is post orgasmic glow!

beachdude
August 23rd, 2017, 07:32 AM
Is it weird that after i ejaculate i feel a bit shaky and i'm kinda wobbly when i walk? Also my backside feels tingly and my legs ache a little. Is this all normal and do people feel weird after ejaculating? The weird sensations go after like a minute or two. I also feel really good after i masterbate and all my worries go away. Is that normal too and do you feel any weird feelings after ejaculating?

All normal. I love the afterglow after ejaculating, total relaxation, contentment and calm.

mick01
August 23rd, 2017, 09:01 AM
These are all feelings I have gotten after masturbating. So ya, its normal. And it feels awesome too.

Falcons_11
August 23rd, 2017, 09:10 AM
I've also gotten some of those feeling myself after I masturbate too. The feelings maybe aren't as intense like I don't feel dizzy or wobbly that much. But I don't think you have much to worry about though. It's just the result of a great orgasm.

jamie_n5
August 23rd, 2017, 12:38 PM
They are normal and you feel great after because masturbation is a good stress reliever.

strong armX
August 23rd, 2017, 07:45 PM
BEST FUCKING FEELING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish those feelings would last way longer:metal::D;) I find that by edging and jerking off as long as I can makes them last longer (if you're interested hehe) NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING feels anywhere near as good as when Im wanking and the afterglow!!!!! Just really get into it man and you'll friggin LOVE it!!!!

Second Chance
August 23rd, 2017, 08:01 PM

I agree with everyone else that your feelings are totally normal.

Have you just started ejaculating recently?

kro814
August 23rd, 2017, 08:12 PM
That is what I have hear but not for me yet.

Hermes
August 24th, 2017, 05:10 AM
It is normal to have a really relaxed feeling afterwards due to hormones released. That also wears off after a few minutes. I am not sure that accounts for shaky muscles, though. Maybe you have been tensing your leg muscles and just need to rest them for a bit.

InternetTeen
August 24th, 2017, 01:37 PM
I agree with everyone else that your feelings are totally normal.

Have you just started ejaculating recently?

I could ejaculate for a while but never really masterbated that much. Recently i started and am doing it twice a day because i love the feeling

martinpajero
August 24th, 2017, 01:59 PM
The feeling good part is definitely normal. Idk about the rest tho.

Second Chance
August 24th, 2017, 06:26 PM
I could ejaculate for a while but never really masterbated that much. Recently i started and am doing it twice a day because i love the feeling

I'm guessing because you must be going through a growth spurt or some sort of change in puberty is why you're masturbating more than usual. Because you're doing it more I am sure it is a new feeling for you. I would not worry, and you seem fine and will get used to the feelings.

jack2001
August 24th, 2017, 06:48 PM
sounds normal to me

KingExplosionMurder
August 25th, 2017, 02:58 PM
I think that's all normal, i feel the same with most of that so don't worry too much. You probably did it too hard/rough

Bikini Boy
August 25th, 2017, 03:09 PM
I feel the exact same way...and love it.

Shamal
August 25th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Those are all feelings that are completely normal. I get them too and it's great.

mookie
August 26th, 2017, 09:48 AM
I sort of feel like that when my friend does me, haven't when I do myself

Curious_Guy
August 26th, 2017, 12:31 PM
I sort of feel like that when my friend does me, haven't when I do myself

Only your friend has done you?

Weekender56
August 27th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Sounds fairly normal to me

mookie
August 31st, 2017, 05:36 PM
Only your friend has done you?

I jerk off myself but don't get any special feeling unless he's doing it

Two.Cool.
August 31st, 2017, 11:12 PM
I used to get weird feelings too, but they seem different to what you described, and went away a few years ago.

loki2000
September 1st, 2017, 05:35 AM
Yes all very normal right after you squirt ! Same as you my bum feels the tingly and I get so relaxed ..Its the best at night in bed ..So you can lay there and really enjoy all them pleasure feelings right after you masturbate !

Sean2
October 17th, 2017, 03:49 PM
I jerk off myself but don't get any special feeling unless he's doing it

Oh yea, I know what you mean. I feel so much better when my friend jacks me off.

Chaosphere
October 28th, 2017, 12:12 AM
It's normal. Your worries going away, that's the endorphins being released in your brain after you climax. Your leg and backside muscles getting tingly are partially due to hormonal shifts and mostly due to the fact that they all contracted repeatedly during orgasm.

brit0777h
October 28th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Yeah all of that is normal. It feels great to me.

Hansolo
October 29th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Normal enough to me

Nnoki
October 30th, 2017, 12:15 AM
i haven't felt that since i was 13, i wish i found the way to do it now

EthanK
October 30th, 2017, 02:43 AM
Its normal, i ejaculate ALOT and you get used to it

Hans_Olo
October 30th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Yeah, that happens. It used to happen with me more, but Ive kinda gotten used to it now

Dan_2004
October 30th, 2017, 04:15 PM

Itís normal Iíve had it I just lay in bed and enjoy the feeling

EatMyFace
December 23rd, 2017, 03:16 AM
Thatís totally normal and it feels great too

Anonymousteenager01
December 23rd, 2017, 07:38 AM
Happens to me all the time .

jackshey016
December 23rd, 2017, 01:31 PM
Some people have said this already but I too get these feelings if I'm in a big hurry and go way to fast.

Jaseblader
December 23rd, 2017, 10:28 PM
Its probably nothing

TWDjacob
December 29th, 2017, 03:00 PM
When I'm about to do something with someone or I just did something with someone that is my exact feelings so don't worry it's just the excitement and the after feelings