PDA

View Full Version : Buying Clothes

DaniStyles
August 22nd, 2017, 09:30 PM
Hii. How are you?
A couple days ago, I was going through Instagram and this advertising about jeans came into my dash, they were called Sweet Look, and they looked pretty good, so I, naturally, stalked the brandís profile. They actually look great, and there are jeans for every type of person.
I want to buy some pairs, but wanted to make sure they are good quality, so decided to ask the fashion professionals, has anyone bought this brand before? What do you think of it? Should I buy some jeans?

BlackParadePixie
August 23rd, 2017, 02:43 PM
I've never bought any myself, but they appear to have good reviews from most people who have bought them from sites like Macy's and others. So yeah, I'd say go for it. But check first to see what their return policy is before you buy.

DaniStyles
August 24th, 2017, 08:44 PM
I've never bought any myself, but they appear to have good reviews from most people who have bought them from sites like Macy's and others. So yeah, I'd say go for it. But check first to see what their return policy is before you buy.

Yess! I've read some reviews as well... They look good. Also, thanks for the advice!!