PDA

View Full Version : Sexuality problem

ItsSteve
August 22nd, 2017, 09:25 AM
I am 13 yo and i have sucked my cousin (16 yo) and he fucked me once.... i have also sucked (and he has sucked me) once my best friend...What should i do-Whats your opinion?

mick01
August 22nd, 2017, 09:33 AM
What's the question Steve? If you like it, you keep doing it. If you don't like it, you stop doing it.
Do you like doing it?

Kyle37
August 22nd, 2017, 09:37 AM
Depending on where you live, your relationship with your cousin could be illegal because of age. But if you want to keep doing what you're doing, go ahead. Based on the title maybe you think because of this you are gay... and you might be, but you can't necessarily tell at that age.

ItsSteve
August 22nd, 2017, 09:37 AM
Kinda...but i also like girls and have 2 since now

kev1998
August 22nd, 2017, 09:38 AM
Jerking off and maybe even sucking your cousin is sort of okay but I would draw the line at sex. Too many emotions get involved when you have sex with someone and it could really screw with your relationship with your family.

lliam
August 22nd, 2017, 09:50 AM
don't do it again, if that's not your thing.

pauly
August 22nd, 2017, 10:09 AM
I think you're doing a lot of things a bit too early. If I were you I'd stop and wait till my mind catches up with my body, if you see what I mean.

ska8er
August 22nd, 2017, 11:23 AM
What do u mean "once" ur best friend?
If he has misgivings tell him that it
was just experimenting and normal. If u
feel uncomfortable just tell him and maybe
u can come to an agreement. As for ur cousin
I think he is a bit older for u-my opinion.

jamie_n5
August 22nd, 2017, 12:04 PM
Maybe you are bisexual. But if you don't want to suck someone or be fucked then don't do it and refuse to be fucked. If you enjoy it then do it.

Falcons_11
August 22nd, 2017, 04:59 PM
I think everyone who posted here gave you good advice. It all depends on how you feel about having sex with others. If you feel guilty or it bugs you, then just quit doing it. But, if not, then there is nothing wrong with continuing with your cousin and best friend. It's your decision, Bro.

kro814
August 22nd, 2017, 07:20 PM
I am not sure what you are asking. I think you are too young for any of that. But what do I know? I am only 13.

SethfromMI
August 22nd, 2017, 08:39 PM
well I never recommend doing sexual stuff with any family but I am not sure as to exactly what it is your asking for?

Nelmoinen
August 22nd, 2017, 08:55 PM
Do not worry about labels, worry about being happy.

mookie
August 26th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Me and my best friend jerk and suck each other, we don't plan on having sex. We both think we're straight cause we like girls but we like having fun together too.

NewLeafsFan
August 27th, 2017, 03:02 PM
There are many straight guys that enjoy other guys during puberty because the're hormones are acting up. If you enjoy dating girls, keep doing it. If you and your cousin enjoy each other, keep doing it. Don't feel like you have to label yourself so perfectly.
You could be straight or you could be bi. Only the future will tell you.

Weekender56
August 27th, 2017, 03:53 PM
What's the question?

Jericho14
August 27th, 2017, 04:43 PM
It'll be your decision when it comes to sexuality, Nothing wrong of being straight experimenting with other guys especially when it's during puberty

folej003
August 27th, 2017, 05:47 PM
At the end of the day, your young and puberty will be sending your hormones through the roof. You can try things with people and do whatever you like as it's natural to be curious. Wouldn't say your gay or straight as puberty does make you curious and want to try things. I would lean towards Bi if you enjoy it but that's just what I'm thinking.

I kind of agree with a few people here that it might be awkward with your cousin if you continue but hey it's not a massive deal, you are quite young so just be careful and stay safe bud but your not doing anyone any harm so don't worry. You can email me if you want to talk more as it could be a bit more private and you can ask some more questions, it's up to you the offer is there if you need me

Sean2
October 17th, 2017, 03:54 PM
I am 13 yo and i have sucked my cousin (16 yo) and he fucked me once.... i have also sucked (and he has sucked me) once my best friend...What should i do-Whats your opinion?

Sounds like all of you are having fun, right?

xXCaptainteemoXx
October 17th, 2017, 04:33 PM
All that matters is that everyone involved is ok with it. If anyone is no longer ok with it you should stop. If you feel uncomfortable with doing this then you shouldn't do it anymore. If your question is asking if what you're doing is ok, then all I can say is that morality is different for everyone. If you enjoy doing this and would like it to continue, then don't feel bad about it. There's nothing to feel bad about.

fernandorolon
October 17th, 2017, 07:48 PM
hey if you like it then it's all good

varun.karma
October 18th, 2017, 02:14 AM
Well if you guys are both okay with it and you are both enjoying then its fine. If you guys aren't okay then call it off.

boy19
October 18th, 2017, 04:27 AM
If you like sucking and your friends to keep it on.
If you don't like then stop.
But sucking cousin is not sounds well as per experimenting then it is OK