PDA

View Full Version : Do guys lie?

hellofellowteenagers
August 22nd, 2017, 08:13 AM
Do guys lie about their size? Or maybe a partner who was surprised that "x inches" was actually that large? Maybe you ran into someone who claimed they were "x" inches only to later find someone larger toting the same number? Pleasant surprises? Is "girl inches" (unfortunately) an actual thing? Any other input is greatly appreciated.

This is meant to be less of a survey and more of a discussion or share your thoughts and experiences kind of thing. Thanks to those who participate.

mick01
August 22nd, 2017, 09:29 AM
Its my experience that my group of friends don't lie about their size. They really can't since we all shower together for sports and pe so we know kind of what we all have. But I've seen some stories on vt that seem hard to believe.

kev1998
August 22nd, 2017, 09:35 AM
I honestly don't lie about my size. It is what it is and I can't change it. If someone wants to see it then they'll know I'm not honest about. Besides of you lie about it then you have to try to remember your lies to keep from getting caught.

lliam
August 22nd, 2017, 09:48 AM
Never tell your size and you'll never lie.

Flapjack
August 22nd, 2017, 09:59 AM
Omg yesss they do!! I have caught people lying before but also know a lot of people that are honest about it!!

Tbh lying makes no sense because if you tell everyone it is x inches but in reality it is x-3 inches... people will eventually find and my gosh you will get roasted XD

jamie_n5
August 22nd, 2017, 12:07 PM
I personally don't lie about my size. I am positive that lots and lots of guys on here have and do lie about their size.

Dalcourt
August 22nd, 2017, 12:20 PM
I personally don't lie since I don't discuss my size with others. And since I don't ask others about their size or talk about it with them in general they can't lie to me...

Jamiec1130
August 22nd, 2017, 03:54 PM
I don't lie (I'm being honest here), but I can tell that my friends do lie just by how they say how long they are.

Falcons_11
August 22nd, 2017, 05:20 PM
Personally, it makes no difference to me if anyone here want to exaggerate the size of their equipment. If I can't see it then it's moot. So why even bother. If it makes anyone feel better about themselves, then have at it!

Nelmoinen
August 22nd, 2017, 09:24 PM
Do guys lie about their size? Or maybe a partner who was surprised that "x inches" was actually that large? Maybe you ran into someone who claimed they were "x" inches only to later find someone larger toting the same number? Pleasant surprises? Is "girl inches" (unfortunately) an actual thing? Any other input is greatly appreciated.

This is meant to be less of a survey and more of a discussion or share your thoughts and experiences kind of thing. Thanks to those who participate.

Yes, those who are ashamed of it.

teenboyNathan
August 22nd, 2017, 09:40 PM
A lot of guys do lie. They want to seem like having a bigger dick size is all that matters so they'll say anything to make it seem like they do when really they're probably average. I myslef do not lie about that since lying about dick size seems really dumb to me and a waste of time to do

andrewt
August 23rd, 2017, 11:08 AM
I think many guys around here do lie about it. Some sizes seem unbelievably big.

hellofellowteenagers
August 23rd, 2017, 11:12 AM
I think many guys around here do lie about it. Some sizes seem unbelievably big.

Mm. What's the worst you've heard? Or the least believable at that

andrewt
August 23rd, 2017, 11:30 AM
Mm. What's the worst you've heard? Or the least believable at that

10 in. Is it believable for you?

hellofellowteenagers
August 23rd, 2017, 11:36 AM
10 in. Is it believable for you?

Hard to believe unless easily proven. It's a real one in a million. Depends on age as well. I mean obviously there's a tiny sliver of the population with dicks THAT large, but what are the chances they'll be a teenager on this forum?

andrewt
August 23rd, 2017, 11:38 AM
Hard to believe unless easily proven. It's a real one in a million. Depends on age as well. I mean obviously there's a tiny sliver of the population with dicks THAT large, but what are the chances they'll be a teenager on this forum?

Exactly. And by the way, I don't see any value in saying you have a bigger one. It all comes down to what you will do when you will have a girl in front of you, not what you say on a forum.

pjones
August 23rd, 2017, 06:52 PM
see how many 13 year old boys post here that they have a penis 7" or bigger and you tell me if males lie. I don't and can't understand why on an anonymous site you would feel the need to. If anything this is the perfect forum to be honest, see how you actually compare with your age peers and find comfort if you feel that you may be smaller than average, and actually discover that A, it doesn't really matter and B, you're young and still going through puberty so most likely your body will continue to change.

pjones
August 23rd, 2017, 06:54 PM

based on the surveys here I think every boy in the world that is above average for either their age or for an adult posts their "size"

hellofellowteenagers
August 23rd, 2017, 07:23 PM
based on the surveys here I think every boy in the world that is above average for either their age or for an adult posts their "size"

Well, according to this website you might think that the average for a 13 year old is 7.5 inches. You think there's maybe an age curve? Younger probably less developed guys have a higher tendency to lie due to mental maturity and physical combined?

red04
August 23rd, 2017, 07:26 PM
I don't lie because i do not care if i am small i am small if i am average i'm average nothing i can do about it

kro814
August 23rd, 2017, 08:43 PM
I am sure some guys lie on this forum. In real life we all change and shower naked all the time in gym class. So no lies here.

Ashwells9991
August 24th, 2017, 05:41 AM
in my experience a lot of boys do exaggerate about their size

hellofellowteenagers
August 24th, 2017, 06:36 AM
in my experience a lot of boys do exaggerate about their size

How bad is it?

Ashwells9991
August 24th, 2017, 06:48 AM
How bad is it?
like how much do they exaggerate? depends on how smart the boy is imo. some i know have made some pretty bold claims about it

hellofellowteenagers
August 24th, 2017, 07:23 AM
like how much do they exaggerate? depends on how smart the boy is imo. some i know have made some pretty bold claims about it

Yeah. Just wondering how far people think they can stretch it before they get caught. Or maybe some people have made claims but seeing if it wasn't too extreme they got away with it due to misinformation/not knowing what "x" inches actually looks like?

Ashwells9991
August 24th, 2017, 07:37 AM
Yeah. Just wondering how far people think they can stretch it before they get caught. Or maybe some people have made claims but seeing if it wasn't too extreme they got away with it due to misinformation/not knowing what "x" inches actually looks like?
yeah definitely, love it how some boys are saying huge, some boys i knew when i was like 14 were saying they had 9 inches n stuff. thats funny if they think many people believe them

hellofellowteenagers
August 24th, 2017, 07:49 AM
yeah definitely, love it how some boys are saying huge, some boys i knew when i was like 14 were saying they had 9 inches n stuff. thats funny if they think many people believe them

Haha. And from this I take it they weren't actually nine inches? I've no idea what kind of logic prompts such a great number. I mean I would say though, that from this forum I'm getting a vibe that many 13-14 year olds are packing more than the next guy and I combined. :what:

Ashwells9991
August 24th, 2017, 07:52 AM
Haha. And from this I take it they weren't actually nine inches? I've no idea what kind of logic prompts such a great number. I mean I would say though, that from this forum I'm getting a vibe that many 13-14 year olds are packing more than the next guy and I combined. :what:
lol no they definitely no where near 9 inches not even close. like if you want to lie about it maybe add an inch n i could be convinced, but i dnt really get the point of lying about it at all

hellofellowteenagers
August 24th, 2017, 08:05 AM
lol no they definitely no where near 9 inches not even close. like if you want to lie about it maybe add an inch n i could be convinced, but i dnt really get the point of lying about it at all

Yeah, I'd think that's a given. Nobody benefits from one lying about their size, except for maybe the next guy with an actual larger dick that's not as big as the smaller guy claimed.

Ashwells9991
August 24th, 2017, 08:09 AM
Yeah, I'd think that's a given. Nobody benefits from one lying about their size, except for maybe the next guy with an actual larger dick that's not as big as the smaller guy claimed.
yep, only makes them look stupid when u finally get a look and its a huge lie not a huge something else lol

Katrinchen
August 24th, 2017, 08:12 AM
How bad is it?

what question is this?????

if he lies than he is a liar - no one to trust :(

hellofellowteenagers
August 24th, 2017, 10:45 AM
what question is this?????

if he lies than he is a liar - no one to trust :(

True. Just wanted to see the magnitude of the lie per se. Saying you're 7 when you're 6.9 vs saying you're 9 when you're actually 5. Two different animals, they are.

pjones
August 24th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Well, according to this website you might think that the average for a 13 year old is 7.5 inches. You think there's maybe an age curve? Younger probably less developed guys have a higher tendency to lie due to mental maturity and physical combined?

not sure why they may post large sizes, could be immaturity or insecurity

Luke15
August 25th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Yes, they do lie. They're so insecure that they have to add a couple inches, I guess that makes them feel better about themselves.

CaliforniaTransplant
August 25th, 2017, 01:06 PM
i'd say yes because the average is somewhere around 5.1" but i have never ever met anyone who's said their penis is smaller than 5"

hellofellowteenagers
August 29th, 2017, 08:20 AM
i'd say yes because the average is somewhere around 5.1" but i have never ever met anyone who's said their penis is smaller than 5"

Hmm. I seem to be in the same situation. My two closest friends report 7+. One of them doesn't believe me either (6.8) and lots of people around these forums are apparently seriously packing as well! Haven't asked anyone other than those two but I'm getting a certain vibe.

SeansLittleBro
September 1st, 2017, 09:14 PM
see how many 13 year old boys post here that they have a penis 7" or bigger and you tell me if males lie. I don't and can't understand why on an anonymous site you would feel the need to. If anything this is the perfect forum to be honest, see how you actually compare with your age peers and find comfort if you feel that you may be smaller than average, and actually discover that A, it doesn't really matter and B, you're young and still going through puberty so most likely your body will continue to change.

AMEN my friend!!!!!

scott2002
September 2nd, 2017, 09:02 AM
Sometimes I lie about the size of my dick. I lie and tell people it's only 6 inches when it's actually 9 inches, but I don't want to sound like I'm bragging. (LOL)

hellofellowteenagers
September 2nd, 2017, 10:17 AM
Sometimes I lie about the size of my dick. I lie and tell people it's only 6 inches when it's actually 9 inches, but I don't want to sound like I'm bragging. (LOL)

Wow. That's... quite large. Sarcasm? or for real? and your opinion on people possibly averting the truth on this forum? I do the same actually in real life, but not that drastic. I'm Japanese, and I usually just roll with people who say I'm small, this that because it's really not worth my time, lol.

Jericho14
September 3rd, 2017, 05:02 AM
Everywhere else, You'll always see atleast some guys who are lying to make them feel better

One of my friend keep saying he has 7 and considers 5-6 inch as "small" LOL. I prefer not to tell my size to others because chances are they'll assume i have a small dick (cuz im asian lol)

scott2002
September 3rd, 2017, 07:36 AM
Wow. That's... quite large. Sarcasm?.
I was joking. I'm barely 6 inches.

Andyyy95
September 3rd, 2017, 09:06 AM
Penis size isn't the only thing that guys lie about...

hellofellowteenagers
September 4th, 2017, 07:50 AM
I was joking. I'm barely 6 inches.

Well! I may have bit my own bait there, lol.

hellofellowteenagers
September 4th, 2017, 07:50 AM
Penis size isn't the only thing that guys lie about...

Really..? Makes sense, lol. I lie about grades and spending habits all the time. Lol.