PDA

View Full Version : Help Identify My Gender

BlueZebra
August 22nd, 2017, 01:37 AM
To be honest, I'm still on the fence about the whole infinite genders or however many they say...
And I am still confused about it all the terms..
So, If I am more than just a female, what am I?

As a kid I had no problem being a girl. However, I was very against being girly and was always jealous that boys got to play with monster trucks and video games.
As I am now, I love dressing as a girl but I always imagine myself with male parts and I sometimes ask my boyfriend if he would still love me if I was a boy. I wish my voice was deeper and I was naturally stronger.
It isn't so bad that I would ever get any surgeries. I don't feel as if I am a boy or a girl, neither do I feel like I am agender or gender fluid... I am just confused.

Can I just have a gorgeous curvy female body with a beard, a penis, a vagina, and muscles? I just want everything. Give it all to me.

But I stick to calling myself female because I'm comfortable with that. I just think that I don't belong in this world at all. Like, I'm from another dimension or something.. 👽

Feel free to ask questions

Atlantis
August 22nd, 2017, 06:31 AM
Don't worry about classing yourself as one thing or another, you don't have to put a label on yourself if you don't want to. However, based on what you've said, maybe you're gender neutral or a bigender? Since you feel both aspects of male and female? There's a guide here (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=212873&highlight=gender+identities) that lists many different gender identities that you may want to have a look at.

jamie_n5
August 22nd, 2017, 12:36 PM
You are just at an age where you are questioning your whole being. It can be a very confusing time in life. I think that you will find your true self down the road and be happy. If you really continue to struggle you may need to see a counselor for help. There is no shame in that either. They can help you get on track with your life. I am sure you will be alright in the future.

Cangirl
August 24th, 2017, 09:23 AM
a lot of things are confusing if you're not straight or gay/lesbian. And then add body things and its even more confusing right? I think thats why there are so many names now. You're not alone :)

Doaifhdoaoxjdoa
August 28th, 2017, 10:39 PM
From what you said I'd suggest bigender but I'm not an expert. There are experts out there though, of it becomes an issue and affects your daily life maybe reach out for help. There's no shame in it. ^_^