PDA

View Full Version : Question for girls

Dim2004
August 22nd, 2017, 12:19 AM
I don't know is this question correct. So, I've read that girls can have such many orgasms as they want. Some girls have written there that they masturbated all day long. I think that the lie. Can you tell me does it real? Can you do this or maybe you did. And if you did, another question - does next orgasm stronger previous? Or contrarily, each orgasm satisfy you more and more and than you fell that enough?

P.S. sorry for mistakes. English is not my own language, a'm just learning...

ChloeF
August 22nd, 2017, 05:22 AM
You've read right, masturbating again straight after an orgasm isn't uncommon and yes, we can keep doing it all day long if we want to.

jennycakes
August 22nd, 2017, 08:49 AM
Chloe is correct. It is perfectly normal to have multiple orgasms. I find that the second can be more intense, but that could just be me. And I find all orgasms satisfy me equally. Although there have been times that 1 orgasm wasn't enough.

LITTLEANGEL16
August 22nd, 2017, 09:04 AM
Yea the multiple orgasms is right, but as I do clitoris masturbation I get to sensitive after about 4 - 5 time in a row.

Dim2004
August 22nd, 2017, 09:33 PM
And is anyone here who did it? I mean masturbate so long as she can. And how long?))

andrewt
August 23rd, 2017, 11:10 AM
I will come with another question then maybe you have an idea. My girlfriend after orgasm says she can't feel anything pleasurable so another orgasm is a bit out of reach. She feels a moving feeling inside but no more pleasure. Any idea?

KatieCO2003
August 23rd, 2017, 11:17 AM
I will come with another question then maybe you have an idea. My girlfriend after orgasm says she can't feel anything pleasurable so another orgasm is a bit out of reach. She feels a moving feeling inside but no more pleasure. Any idea?

Maybe she just gets sore or numb from all of the stimulation. Multiple rapid orgasms are a very real thing, but sooner or later I think you would get sore from non-stop sex.

andrewt
August 23rd, 2017, 11:29 AM
Maybe she just gets sore or numb from all of the stimulation. Multiple rapid orgasms are a very real thing, but sooner or later I think you would get sore from non-stop sex.

No, I don't think she is sore at all. Sore involves some degree of pain while she stops feeling pleasure from it, only some light moving. My best guess is that she gets very wet and it glides very easily??