PDA

View Full Version : Life is strange

Vermilion
August 21st, 2017, 01:04 PM
Has anyone played the game ? I've just finished it and I really enjoyed it. If you played it did you enjoy it ? And do you think you made the right choices in the game ?

bojack
August 21st, 2017, 01:58 PM
I've played part way through EP1 but didn't finish. I've been meaning to go back and beat it when I have the time

Vermilion
August 21st, 2017, 02:15 PM
I've played part way through EP1 but didn't finish. I've been meaning to go back and beat it when I have the time

It gets better and you kind feel really emotions for the people well I did lol

devotionnel
August 21st, 2017, 02:33 PM
Yesss I played it and loved it. I also watched the prerelease for the sequel, the first episode comes out in the next 1-2 weeks. Maybe I will wait for all of the episodes to be released before playing it, though.

Melodic
August 21st, 2017, 03:13 PM
I played it & I really loved the storyline. I'm very interested to see what they will be doing for both the prequel & Life is Strange 2.

bojack
August 21st, 2017, 05:34 PM
It gets better and you kind feel really emotions for the people well I did lol

Yeah I have some friends that love some of those characters, especially the girl with blue hair, Chloe I think? Maybe I'll finally sit down and put some more time into it tonight

Vermilion
August 21st, 2017, 11:32 PM
Yeah I have some friends that love some of those characters, especially the girl with blue hair, Chloe I think? Maybe I'll finally sit down and put some more time into it tonight

Yep that's Chloe well I hope you enjoy the game :)

Vermilion
August 21st, 2017, 11:33 PM
Yesss I played it and loved it. I also watched the prerelease for the sequel, the first episode comes out in the next 1-2 weeks. Maybe I will wait for all of the episodes to be released before playing it, though.

Thanks for your reply I didn't know they were making a second I've just watched the trailer :)

Sere
August 22nd, 2017, 12:08 AM
Has anyone played the game ? I've just finished it and I really enjoyed it. If you played it did you enjoy it ? And do you think you made the right choices in the game ?
I just finished episode 2 and was gonna make a post about it tho it's nice to see someone already has :)
Got it free with ps+ and for anyone who hasn't played it I'd say that you're missing out on quite an experience

CosmicNoodle
August 26th, 2017, 10:17 PM
Just finished episode 5, what a wild ride. Legit one of my favorite games lately, not saying it's perfect, but the game was engaging beyond belief, had fantastic music, beautiful graphics, decent controls and a /perfect/ story. Mr Jefferson, just wow.

Andari
August 29th, 2017, 02:46 PM
I enjoyed the game allot it's unique and have interesting plot also i didnt get very enthusiastic
as much as some of my friends have, i did find the cafeteria section in episode 3 to be very frustrating and too confusing

azure moonstone
September 2nd, 2017, 09:48 PM
I loved this game just because it's not like anything else I've ever played. I definitely identified with Max, and a lot of the choices really got to me. I did like how the decisions in earlier episodes effected what happens later on in the story.

I'll probably play the prequel eventually (not really the biggest fan of the Chloe character, so it's not at the top of my priority list). Plus, I'll wait for it to go down in price.

And yeah, Jefferson's a douche-nugget.