PDA

View Full Version : unintentional boner during massage treatment

Yonah
August 21st, 2017, 07:32 AM
This weekend during training I got heavy cramps in my upper leg. Coach took me out and asked a guy from the senior team, who is learning physio therapy, to give me a treatment. So I got on this bench and he took care of my leg, which was painful but good. After a short while all of a sudden I got a huge boner. I was shocked and ashamed. I don't know what the cause of it was, and there was nothing I could do about it. I didn't move, cuz I wear pretty wide shorts and only boxers under it, so I can't stand up in front of people when I'm hard.
I'm not sure, if this guy saw what was happening, but I assume so. Fortunately he did not react in any way.
Does anyone have such experience or can tell why a painful leg-treatment can arouse a boner, and how I can avoid it?

Kevgpdx
August 21st, 2017, 07:53 AM
Boners during a massage are pretty normal. The massage gets blood flowing and things moving in your body and it doesn't really matter if it's a dude or a female doing the message, your dick might just react. It's happened to me a few times. If the person doing the massage is professional they should know how to handle the situation and not make a big deal out of it. I get a massage at my gym sometimes and that's part of the reason I use a guy. First off he's stronger, and second I'll be less embarassed if I start getting hard because he's a guy too and probably understands.

Yonah
August 21st, 2017, 09:15 AM
Thank you, Kevin.
I'm actually glad that it was a guy. It would have been very embarrassing if it was a girl.
I'm still confused though by the strength of the erection I got.

Vermilion
August 21st, 2017, 09:35 AM
I'm sure your not the fist guy to get one from him doing the message it doesn't mean anything and he has probably gotten it

Jamiec1130
August 21st, 2017, 09:43 AM
Well, you're being massaged by someone else, so it could have just been an odd reaction to that or it was one of those weird random boners for no reason that was made stronger by the fact that you were being massaged.

pauly
August 21st, 2017, 10:32 AM
It doesn't take a massage to give me a boner. In fact I wish I knew how NOT to get one!

ska8er
August 21st, 2017, 01:13 PM
All boners during puberty r
unintentional especially if
someone touches u. Its a
natural reflex for me any
way.

jamie_n5
August 21st, 2017, 02:22 PM
I have had several full body massages and luckily have never gotten a boner.

zack.zack
August 21st, 2017, 02:36 PM
It doesnt really mean anything if you get a boner when getting a massage, its just one of those random things that happens, its happened to the best of us dudes.

Andyyy95
August 21st, 2017, 04:47 PM
I can only imagine this being normal. Body treatments (especially in sensitive points) can stimulate reactions/reflexes from the body, so I'm sure they would understand / be used to that - just relax and enjoy the massage, and not worry about it.

martinpajero
August 21st, 2017, 06:59 PM
you were getting a massage by a hot senior guy, it's understandable man. i'm sure he was chill because he know what a massage can do to a guy.

kro814
August 21st, 2017, 07:23 PM
It sounds normal to me.

SethfromMI
August 21st, 2017, 08:01 PM
it is very normal and common. if he is getting trained then it is highly likely he has experienced it before. it is not something he is going to be able to make a big deal about when his customers do it. besides, he has done it enough to where he knows it is normal

Nelmoinen
August 22nd, 2017, 09:14 PM
This weekend during training I got heavy cramps in my upper leg. Coach took me out and asked a guy from the senior team, who is learning physio therapy, to give me a treatment. So I got on this bench and he took care of my leg, which was painful but good. After a short while all of a sudden I got a huge boner. I was shocked and ashamed. I don't know what the cause of it was, and there was nothing I could do about it. I didn't move, cuz I wear pretty wide shorts and only boxers under it, so I can't stand up in front of people when I'm hard.
I'm not sure, if this guy saw what was happening, but I assume so. Fortunately he did not react in any way.
Does anyone have such experience or can tell why a painful leg-treatment can arouse a boner, and how I can avoid it?

When someone is giving you a massage it reacts to your nervous system and arouses it. It is just an anomaly.

Vegas2933
August 23rd, 2017, 03:06 AM
It's 100% normal.

NewLeafsFan
August 27th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Everyone has had erections at inopportune times. It was a guy and I'm sure that he's had moments like that too. If it was a girl it would have been more awkward, hopefully most girls take that kind of thing as a compliment.