PDA

View Full Version : I need a good advice

Viddy
August 21st, 2017, 04:46 AM
I am studying master. I have completed graduation last year. There was a boy in my college always following me from 4 years. He always want to know about me. He use to follow me and know everything from everyone. He use to have friendly, caring nature. He use to help everything. He tried to seduce me. He use to be very loving in front of me. He use to talk to girls and flirt with them. He use to impress girls in front of me. Everyone in the college would call him stud. But i never liked him and I never smiled at him once. Because he always look for opportunities to impress and be with me. After many times trying it ,he taught i am not lovable. He started spreading rumor about me and make people stand against me. Just because this ego got hurt, he started hating me.

After a college ended, we use to meet at friends birthday celebration. I never smiled at him through.

Now i am getting feeling for him.I use to not like him because he just want to date me and flirt around me. I never belive in that love. I belive from heart and not the physical relationship that we have with other person.

After a long days, we meet. This time he didt come closer to me. And was sorry for what he did. I really liked me but i didt want someone to play with my feeling and body. That why i never signed him anything. But should i talk to him or not. I love him. He is good guy. Should i tell him why i was not dating me? I want to be a friend with lifetime. What should i do? I cannot understand?

ska8er
August 21st, 2017, 07:01 AM
He may b forgiving but give him a chance
and tell him how u feel that u seek a loving
relationship and not a physical one. Remember
he started rumors about u and turned people
against u. I don't c how he is such a good guy.
If u wish to continue a friendship I would watch
him closely that he does not take advantage of u.

Endeavour
August 22nd, 2017, 06:35 AM
OP banned. :locked: