PDA

View Full Version : Those who shave/trim pubes

Jameson9
August 20th, 2017, 07:48 PM
What do you do?
Why?
Does your doctor say anything when you see him/her for checkups?
----If yes to above, what did they say?

BlackParadePixie
August 20th, 2017, 08:12 PM
no...a doctor has never said anything about the way i decide to keep my pubic hair. why would they? not their business. The only way I could see a doctor saying anything would be if there's some kind of ingrown hair or something down below causing an abscess or infection.

jamie_n5
August 20th, 2017, 08:25 PM
no...a doctor has never said anything about the way i decide to keep my pubic hair. why would they? not their business. The only way I could see a doctor saying anything would be if there's some kind of ingrown hair or something down below causing an abscess or infection.

I agree it's your business what you do with your pubes. I doubt a doctor would say anything. Myself I love pubes and only lightly trim when they get out of control.

jennycakes
August 20th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Shave it completely because I like it that way. No doctor ever said anything.

Bikini Boy
August 21st, 2017, 04:15 AM
I like being completely smooth and my doctor has never questioned my lack of pubic hair.

pjones
August 21st, 2017, 08:54 AM
usually shaved. my doc says it's quite common, only comment he's made

LITTLEANGEL16
August 21st, 2017, 10:07 AM
Always have shaved my pubes completely since they started growing. Can't wait to get them laser removed :)

Andyyy95
August 21st, 2017, 04:43 PM
What do you do? Shave genitalia, including the anus region.
Why? Hygiene / comfort.
Does your doctor say anything when you see him/her for checkups? No, why would they, it's personal preference.

kev1998
August 22nd, 2017, 06:38 AM
I keep my dudes trimmed close but not shaved. I just think it looks cleaner and neater. My doctor has never said anything. I don't think he is there to admire my junk.

kimmykim
August 22nd, 2017, 08:29 AM
i shave mine cuz i like it that way.
doctors have never said anything to me about it, they dont care, they see hairy, bald, and everything in between.

beachdude
August 23rd, 2017, 07:28 AM
Like a lot of others have said, doctors don't care. I'm shaved too and my doctor has never said anything.

andrewt
August 23rd, 2017, 11:49 AM
I use to shave them and no, nobody says anything

Ashwells9991
August 24th, 2017, 05:42 AM
i shave or trim because i think it looks better and so do most people i know and nope no doctor has ever said anything bout it, my guess is that they see it all the time

Falcons_11
August 28th, 2017, 09:34 AM
I really am not that hairy anyway. But I trim them short.

Andari
August 30th, 2017, 09:22 AM
at first i let it grow naturally but i just find it allot more comfy being smooth or trimmed especially on days with hot weather plus it looks nicer too

Can't wait to get them laser removed :)

do they really use laser on that area?

Mollypop
August 30th, 2017, 10:45 AM

Yes they do. I'm planning on getting mine done soon.

Andari
August 30th, 2017, 10:50 AM
Yes they do. I'm planning on getting mine done soon.

nice i learned something new then i thought it'll be a too sensitive area to do that , kewl option :D

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 30th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Oh lord i'd die if a laser touches anywhere near there

Seabadger67
August 30th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Trimmed, I like it to look neat. My doctor has never said anything, it's not their place to comment on that kinda thing. ^_^

jam98
August 31st, 2017, 03:57 PM
What do you do?
Why?

I shave every few weeks or so because I think it looks neat and doesn't look unstately if any is visible when I'm swimming. Doctor has never said anything - it's neither their choice nor their place to do so

jack2001
August 31st, 2017, 08:46 PM
i do a light trim every couple of weeks. also, i wouldnt expect a dr to say anything unless theres an ingrown hair

LITTLEANGEL16
September 1st, 2017, 12:54 AM
at first i let it grow naturally but i just find it allot more comfy being smooth or trimmed especially on days with hot weather plus it looks nicer too

YES, Just Google it.

Leon03
September 1st, 2017, 03:26 AM
A doctor would never comment your head-hairstyle.
So why would they say anything about the way you prefer to have your pubes.

benbeny
September 1st, 2017, 04:49 AM
Nope, none of their business.

They only mention it if you have ingrown hairs, abscess, wounds, or infections from shaving.

Otherwise, nope.

Shamal
September 1st, 2017, 05:58 AM
I trim short every few weeks and a doctor has never seen them but like others have said, I doubt that they would care.

Bpalmer02
September 10th, 2017, 02:07 PM
I trim whenever it gets really out of control, but otherwise I just leave it natural lol

bonbon
September 10th, 2017, 02:54 PM
What do you do?
Why?

I currently remove the few little ones I have. I think they look a bit ridiculous for now. I plan to let them grow in a few months so I'll get a nice bush right away.

Last checkup I didn't have hair yet, so so I can't answer the second part.

jasondrums
September 10th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Keep it trimmed close. Doctor hasn't said anything and if he did I wouldn't give a damn.

Ajmichael
September 10th, 2017, 03:56 PM
I either shave or trim, not sure the doctor has ever seen it but I don't imagine they'd say anything, ahah!

Tyler97
September 11th, 2017, 12:15 PM
A doctor would never comment your head-hairstyle.
So why would they say anything about the way you prefer to have your pubes.

That's not true, my doctor has complemented me on my hair many times especially when I get it styled.

jacob.neruda
September 19th, 2017, 06:16 PM
A doctor has never made a comment to me. What people here don't realise, in there obsession with the minutae of penises and pubic hair, is that doctors see hundreds of penises and vaginas and arses every week. You are no more special than the patient who came before you.

Jaffe
September 20th, 2017, 08:06 PM
What do you do? I shave my pubes, have for almost a year now.
Why? Because I want to.
Does your doctor say anything when you see him/her for checkups? I see her about every 3 months, and No, she has never said anything, never mentioned the change when I first shaved them.

Miss Ophelia
September 22nd, 2017, 05:57 PM
Shave mine. No one has said anything.