PDA

View Full Version : I've become a Loner

Riley2015
August 20th, 2017, 10:40 AM
I used to have loads of friends and a good social life. In the last 5 months every has changed. My behaviour at school was becoming problematic so my dad took me out of my old school and sent me to a new school. He also banned me from ever seeing any of my old friends ever again because he felt they are a bad influence on me. I begged him not to do that but he refused to change his mind, so i don't see them anymore.

At my new i haven't found it easy to make any friends because i have been depressed and sometimes i don't bother to look after myself so i go into school dirty and unwashed and people don't like me and i don't hardly blame them. I also don't like anyone at the school and miss my old school and my old friends. When i am at home i stay in more and don't bother to go out, i stay in my room and my parents don't need to ground me anymore cos i sort of grounded myself

Other thing that has been going on some boys who hate me at school started to bully me, there has been name calling and stuff but the worst thing that happened was they corned me in the boys toilets and made ordered me to get on my knees and beg to be let out, it was humiliating and its damaged the confidence and self esteem i once had.

I hate my new school and i am not making friends or even bothering to. I don't know if or when it will get better but also i have calmed down my behaviour but i still suck at maths and i am late into school a lot so i still get a load of detentions!

I am sure life can get better one day but right now it feels like hell, i am fed up. My dad also still very strict with me and says that even when i turn 18 unless i can find a job and move out, if i am still living under his roof i will have to obey him until i eventually leave, his house his rules and he taunts me saying i will not get a decent job or move out so i will be stuck at home until i am 30, he tells me i am going to fail my exams and i do really badly at school so its not looking good for me.

I also got caught smoking weed just before the change of school, yeah i know it was stupid but i wanted to try it i was curious.I know i am badly behaved and i deserve every punishment i get, i am a waste of space with no friends.

ska8er
August 20th, 2017, 03:43 PM
If ur behavior was problematic at ur former
school-maybe u were hanging around the
wrong crowd. I can c that u r depressed but
only u can grab a hold of urself and wake up
that ur life is not going anywhere. I think ur
Dad means well being strict but I believe he
might b a bit too harsh but I think he doesn't
know what to do with u. U should start clean-
ing up urself physically and mentally- continue
with school until u can get out on ur own. If u
seem u cant deal with it anymore then talk to
the school nurse or someone else in authority
to start u feeling better of urself and the way
ur life is going. Only u can help urself out of
this rut and try to pick some better quality of
friends that r not going to drag u down and
get in into more trouble than what u deserve.

Riley2015
August 20th, 2017, 03:50 PM
If ur behavior was problematic at ur former
school-maybe u were hanging around the
wrong crowd. I can c that u r depressed but
only u can grab a hold of urself and wake up
that ur life is not going anywhere. I think ur
Dad means well being strict but I believe he
might b a bit too harsh but I think he doesn't
know what to do with u. U should start clean-
ing up urself physically and mentally- continue
with school until u can get out on ur own. If u
seem u cant deal with it anymore then talk to
the school nurse or someone else in authority
to start u feeling better of urself and the way
ur life is going. Only u can help urself out of
this rut and try to pick some better quality of
friends that r not going to drag u down and
get in into more trouble than what u deserve.

Thanks i agree what you say and i know my dad did it for a good reason. Not all of my old friends were trouble it was only a couple of them but he decided to ban me from seeing them all and i just have to accept that. My dad makes the rules i'm only 15. Its hard ot make new friends but i can try

ska8er
August 20th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Thanks i agree what you say and i know my dad did it for a good reason. Not all of my old friends were trouble it was only a couple of them but he decided to ban me from seeing them all and i just have to accept that. My dad makes the rules i'm only 15. Its hard ot make new friends but i can try

Ur a cool looking guy Riley.:cool:I think u can make some
good friends especially the girls. If u intend to keep a
good friendship or relationship the first thing to do is
take care of ur health and ur body. Other than ur Dad
talk to someone else that can help u with ur depression.

Riley2015
August 20th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Ur a cool looking guy Riley.:cool:I think u can make some
good friends especially the girls. If u intend to keep a
good friendship or relationship the first thing to do is
take care of ur health and ur body. Other than ur Dad
talk to someone else that can help u with ur depression.

Thank you so much :wub:

I actually prefer being friends with girls than i do with other boys, not sure why really, but i go all boys so i am stuck around other boys all day at school and i get into a lot of disagreements and conflicts at school.

ska8er
August 20th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Thank you so much :wub:

I actually prefer being friends with girls than i do with other boys, not sure why really, but i go all boys so i am stuck around other boys all day at school and i get into a lot of disagreements and conflicts at school.

If u meet the right girl and have a good
relationship u would feel better of urself.
In an all boy school there is a lot of tension
especially physical during puberty. Hang
in there. I sense ur a good guy and deserve
a good life.

Riley2015
August 20th, 2017, 04:24 PM
If u meet the right girl and have a good
relationship u would feel better of urself.
In an all boy school there is a lot of tension
especially physical during puberty. Hang
in there. I sense ur a good guy and deserve
a good life.

All boy schools are very rough. I thought it was cool for the first few years but i got sick of it evenrually. Then my dad moves me from one all boys to another LOL it sucks

ska8er
August 20th, 2017, 04:28 PM
All boy schools are very rough. I thought it was cool for the first few years but i got sick of it evenrually. Then my dad moves me from one all boys to another LOL it sucks

Like I mentioned in private message-if u
show ur Dad that u r listening to him maybe
he will give in a little. U could disagree but
walk away and not argue. He is responsible
for u til u can get out on ur own.

Just JT
August 20th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Think your getting some good advice here. But also there's this bullying thing.
The thing is if your going to school unwashed grungy and dirty that's only giving other boys reasons to not be friends and bully you cause your different. Then when you submit to their bullying, it only continues.

So I'd say is to clean up yourself, and Astana up for yourself. Your a good looking guy man, and good looking guys don't usually get that kinda billshit.
Nobody's hot the right to treat you that way. Simply don't do it, don't do it for your self.
And if need be report them or defend yourself bro..

Riley2015
August 20th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Think your getting some good advice here. But also there's this bullying thing.
The thing is if your going to school unwashed grungy and dirty that's only giving other boys reasons to not be friends and bully you cause your different. Then when you submit to their bullying, it only continues.

So I'd say is to clean up yourself, and Astana up for yourself. Your a good looking guy man, and good looking guys don't usually get that kinda billshit.
Nobody's hot the right to treat you that way. Simply don't do it, don't do it for your self.
And if need be report them or defend yourself bro..

The bullying is not widespread its basically one boy, who is the leader of this clique of boys, who took a dislike to me and his gang all follow him around and do what he says so he has his whole gang on to me. Otherwise i am not getting it from anyone else. I tried standing up to them but 6 of them got me in the toilet and its hard to fight off 6 boys.

When i first arrived at the school this leader guy who hates me did talk to me a few times and try to suss me out to see if i was someone they could invite into their gang, but i really didn't like him so i told him to get lost and i don't think that went down well so then i became a target. I also step into defend other kids that are being bullied because i do not like seeing it happen and that also attracted the wrong attention.

Just JT
August 20th, 2017, 05:28 PM
6:1 is pretty shitty odds. But bullies don't like targets who fight back.

Riley2015
August 20th, 2017, 05:33 PM
6:1 is pretty shitty odds. But bullies don't like targets who fight back.

yes true. I will have to start sticking up for myself again, i think part of me gave in cos i felt i deserved it cos i have been feeling so bad lately.

Riley2015
August 20th, 2017, 07:19 PM
I'd also like my dad to forgive me for constantly letting him down, not sure if or when that's gonna happen though. I know i gotta work on earning forgiveness, its not just something i will get handed to me.

SingerInTraining
August 20th, 2017, 07:46 PM
I don't know you but it sounds like your dad is pretty hard to please. It also sounds like he tries to fight your battles for you but in the wrong way. I can't imagine going to an all boys school. How are you suppose to learn to live with and relate to females? I'm thinking you felt like a prisoner in your school, home and now you've made yourself a prisoner in your own mind. That has to be awful.

Just JT
August 22nd, 2017, 09:04 PM
Why do you feel you let your dad down and what did you do sap bad you feel you need to earn forgiveness for?

Riley2015
August 22nd, 2017, 10:04 PM
Why do you feel you let your dad down and what did you do sap bad you feel you need to earn forgiveness for?

Because i know he is disappointed in me

Vegas2933
August 23rd, 2017, 04:40 AM
Making friends at ANY new school can be hard. It was hard for me when I started high school. I had next to no one! But now I have awesome friends. You need to put effort in to find that one person who isn't a complete asshole. :)