PDA

View Full Version : Masturbating

Bostonluvver
August 20th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Im 14 and i am a very cautious person so when every i wank i cumin the toilet so nobody notices.....but i want to mix things up like doing it in bed.

Where do you cum when in bed:

If you leave it for your shirt or bed to absord is it noticable:

And please give me some advice.

mick01
August 20th, 2017, 11:03 AM
I keep tissues nearby to clean up. And it can leave a stain on clothes or sheets if you leave it without cleaning up.

scott2002
August 20th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Welcome to the fun world of wanking!
Do you have your own bedroom? How is laundry done at your house?
My best recommendation is keeping a jerk-off towel (hand-towel size) under your bed or hidden in your closet. Have it out and next to you to wipe up your body, your dick, and your hands after a good session. After a while the towel will get kind of 'stiff' with all the dried cum on it, but cum washed off with no probs and leaves no stains.
My mom makes me do my own laundry so it's easy for me to wash it every week. But just throwing it in the hamper or laundry (make sure it's DRY so it doesn't have that distinctive smell of wet cum!) and taking a new one works great!
So, Austin, happy wanking on your bed!! (We all do it!!)

Vegas2933
August 20th, 2017, 11:06 AM
The best way, would be to do it completly naked, cum all over yourself, clean it up with tissues and then flush them down the toilet. I personally catch my cum in my foreskin and then release it into a tissue.

scott2002
August 20th, 2017, 11:14 AM
The best way, would be to do it completely naked, cum all over yourself...
...and then rub it all over your stomach. Enjoy the "afterglow" of a terrific wank relaxing naked on your bed letting it dry a little bit, and then just jump in the shower and wash it all off! (This is another good way to 'hide the evidence' of a good wet messy wank!

jack2001
August 20th, 2017, 11:28 AM
when i wank in my bed i usually clean up with tissues or dirty clothes

nebula
August 20th, 2017, 12:01 PM
This isn't appropriate. :locked: