PDA

View Full Version : Photography course.

hjhj
August 20th, 2017, 01:16 AM
So starting Wednesday I have school and Im taking photography for the first time as a class... All I want to ask is what it's like to take it in a high school
Is it mainly on taking photos or are most classes about taking them and the history of photography?
Thanks for any insight...

Hjhj (not hand job hand job)

SethfromMI
August 20th, 2017, 07:35 PM
So starting Wednesday I have school and Im taking photography for the first time as a class... All I want to ask is what it's like to take it in a high school
Is it mainly on taking photos or are most classes about taking them and the history of photography?
Thanks for any insight...

Hjhj (not hand job hand job)

it really depends on the class. sometimes it is a mixture of both. generally though, in a photography class you get into practical photo taking unless they specified it was just the history of it. so I can almost 99% guarantee you are going to not only get chances to take them, but part of your grade will end up being on the quality of pics you take. you will probably get some history in there as well.

Pepito
August 27th, 2017, 09:04 AM
Not sure how much relevance it has, but I did AS photography in UK. Like Seth said it will (most likely) be 99% practical. I didn't really enjoy it, because 90% of it was me taking pics and only 10% of actual teaching. We also had to write about what we did and analyse it.

hjhj
August 27th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Nevermind everybody, got the syllabus and its all a mix. ty for the help though