PDA

View Full Version : Messaging guy

Thunderstorm
August 19th, 2017, 11:29 PM
So a few months ago I followed this guy on Instagram. I just thought he was attractive so I followed him and he followed back. He honestly is so my type and I am infatuated with him. He lives a few towns over from me but goes to college in another state(not far though). I go to college a few hours from him. I just want to message him so bad but I don't want him to think I'm a creep and block me. I just feel like I have nothing to lose at this point. I have been single and finding myself for a while after my last few break ups and have not had good luck with guys this summer and I just feel like why not go for it. Opinions?

Dalcourt
August 19th, 2017, 11:33 PM
Well try it...why not?Just start some casual conversation and I don't think he will feel like you are a creep.
If he likes talking to you and you to him just wait and see where it leads.
Not really much to lose here.

BlackParadePixie
August 20th, 2017, 02:55 AM
well if you never message him, you'll never know. So why not just send a simple message to say hello?

mick01
August 20th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Like everyone is saying, start out slow without putting any pressure on him and see where it goes. You've got nothing to lose.

ska8er
August 20th, 2017, 10:15 AM
U answered ur question before
even posting. Contact him.

jamie_n5
August 22nd, 2017, 12:15 PM
Why would you be worried about messaging him? You are following each other. Also how are you ever going to get to know each other if you don't message him? Go ahead and send him a message and start the ball rolling. Good luck.

SethfromMI
August 22nd, 2017, 08:35 PM
So a few months ago I followed this guy on Instagram. I just thought he was attractive so I followed him and he followed back. He honestly is so my type and I am infatuated with him. He lives a few towns over from me but goes to college in another state(not far though). I go to college a few hours from him. I just want to message him so bad but I don't want him to think I'm a creep and block me. I just feel like I have nothing to lose at this point. I have been single and finding myself for a while after my last few break ups and have not had good luck with guys this summer and I just feel like why not go for it. Opinions?

start off by saying hello. it is not like you have to proclaim you love, infatuation, whatever for him right away. see where things may end up going.

Just JT
August 22nd, 2017, 09:16 PM
He might be thinking and feeling the same way.
Just say like
"Hey, was thinking if ya what's new?

kyran.gough14
August 25th, 2017, 12:37 AM
well i dont think it would be creepy and all but i would maybe wait a while longer ifit was just this summer. otherwise, yeah sure go for it.

lliam
August 25th, 2017, 10:30 AM
just text him twice and depending how he reacts, increase it or let it be.