PDA

View Full Version : foreskin separation

hellofellowteenagers
August 19th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Maybe three years ago, when I first started playing around with my penis, I discovered that I couldn't pull my foreskin back all the way. I may have been a little foolish and scared so I slowly stretched it back and "peeled" it so to say over the course of a month or two, having read up on the internet. Now it goes all the way back, but there's still this skin layer that's still on the glans. I don't have it on the area from the edge of the corona down. It's just from the tip to where the foreskin used to be. I've heard it'd disintegrate by the end of puberty. Not sure though. Weird analogy but it's like a sausage casing of sorts. It's a bit more rubbery/rough than the bits where I don't have it. Anyone in the same boat/have any answers? Thanks

Vermilion
August 20th, 2017, 12:59 AM
Maybe three years ago, when I first started playing around with my penis, I discovered that I couldn't pull my foreskin back all the way. I may have been a little foolish and scared so I slowly stretched it back and "peeled" it so to say over the course of a month or two, having read up on the internet. Now it goes all the way back, but there's still this skin layer that's still on the glans. I don't have it on the area from the edge of the corona down. It's just from the tip to where the foreskin used to be. I've heard it'd disintegrate by the end of puberty. Not sure though. Weird analogy but it's like a sausage casing of sorts. It's a bit more rubbery/rough than the bits where I don't have it. Anyone in the same boat/have any answers? Thanks

I don't understand what you mean by another skin layer. Once the foreskin is back the head should be uncovered only bit of skin should be the frenulum under the head side. If you mean once you get it past the gland there is skin left it's most likely the inner skin

hellofellowteenagers
August 20th, 2017, 01:38 AM
I don't understand what you mean by another skin layer. Once the foreskin is back the head should be uncovered only bit of skin should be the frenulum under the head side. If you mean once you get it past the gland there is skin left it's most likely the inner skin

It's hard to describe. It's akin to like a sausage casing. If you want, I can draw it up. It's like a different texture from the tip to the edge of the glans/corona where the head drops off yeah?

Vermilion
August 20th, 2017, 02:11 AM
It's hard to describe. It's akin to like a sausage casing. If you want, I can draw it up. It's like a different texture from the tip to the edge of the glans/corona where the head drops off yeah?

Sure draw it I think it mite be the inner skin

Andres_s
August 20th, 2017, 08:18 AM
isn't that the frenulum???

jamie_n5
August 20th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Is this on the top or bottom of the glans? You shouldn't have any skin or membrane on the top of the glans if you are fully retracted. The frenulum is the skin on the underside of the glans that attaches the foreskin to the penis. Like said it could be the inside of the foreskin.

NewLeafsFan
August 27th, 2017, 03:30 PM

Are you sure that there is an extra layer of skin? When I retracted mine for the first time the texture of the part that had previously been exposed was different from the part that got exposed for the first time. It took a couple months to match.

I had foreskin problems and ended up getting circumcised. When you reach 100 posts private message me.