PDA

View Full Version : Boner when making out

bojack
August 19th, 2017, 05:46 PM
So I never post question but here it goes:

When you're making out with a girl (or guy, you do you), but not planning on going further than that during that "session", its normal to get hard and have some precum, right?

antimony
August 19th, 2017, 05:48 PM
Hey:) Totally normal, that's just your body's response when you're aroused!

ska8er
August 19th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Of course it is normal. If u don't
get a boner while making out then
u really have a prob.

pjones
August 19th, 2017, 07:53 PM

When you're making out with a girl (or guy, you do you), but not planning on going further than that during that "session", its normal to get hard and have some precum, right?

i get so hard, and probably lots of guy do as well

kro814
August 19th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Sure that is normal.

jamie_n5
August 19th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Yeah you are being aroused by the close contact and kissing. That is the first stage of making love usually.

Two.Cool.
August 19th, 2017, 08:56 PM
I instantly get a boner even when a girl holds my hand. Normal

hellofellowteenagers
August 19th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Sounds normal. I personally haven't gotten/didn't get one when I do/did but maybe that's just me. Lots of precum though. Made me really uncomfortable.

DarkKnight16
August 19th, 2017, 11:26 PM
I'm pretty sure just about everybody gets a boner and/or precum when making out.

Vermilion
August 20th, 2017, 01:00 AM
Perfectly normal

scott2002
August 20th, 2017, 12:50 PM
OMG, Yes! Just holding hands with a girl has made me get a stiffy and start to pre-cum. And, making out, I pretty often go on to get a horrible case of 'blue balls', too, as well as a big pre-cum wet spot on my shorts.
(I had a gf, and we'd make out, but she never let me take my dick out nor would ever she touch it. So we usually ended up with me 'frustrated' with swollen, sore balls. I'd go home and jack off to relieve my blue balls. I ended up breaking up with her. I couldn't take it anymore.)

Julien C.
August 20th, 2017, 02:31 PM
OMG, Yes! Just holding hands with a girl has made me get a stiffy and start to pre-cum. And, making out, I pretty often go on to get a horrible case of 'blue balls', too, as well as a big pre-cum wet spot on my shorts.
(I had a gf, and we'd make out, but she never let me take my dick out nor would ever she touch it. So we usually ended up with me 'frustrated' with swollen, sore balls. I'd go home and jack off to relieve my blue balls. I ended up breaking up with her. I couldn't take it anymore.)

Hey Scott,
I'm sorry that it didn't work out with you & your gf.

But remember, in moving forward, be very careful and cautious
about anyone who gives it up so easily.

If that person is willing to have any kind of sexual contact
so easily, they probaby have done so with others too.

Meaning... watch out for STD / STI's !!!

I know that during this time, of "Puberty", we want to try and do it all.

In fact, try to make sure that you have had your HPV shots.

It's kind of important, you don't want to regret it later.

I only say this because I've gone through the same
exact thing when I was 14-15.

...btw I just had my birthday yesterday,
so I just went from being Nine-Teen to Twenty.

Words of Advice...

...Just be careful man.

We have to care about one another in this world.

It's what makes us human.

Aloha
-Julien

scott2002
August 20th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Hey Scott,
But remember, in moving forward, be very careful and cautious
about anyone who gives it up so easily.
If that person is willing to have any kind of sexual contact
so easily, they probably have done so with others too.
Meaning... watch out for STD / STI's !!!
-Julien
I know. This girl, I've known her as a friend since 7th grade. Both of us were and are very inexperienced with any sexual activities with the opposite sex. I think it ended up where my body was VERY ready for more, actually NEEDING more, and her body was not at all sending those signals. (Whether her body just doesn't need it yet, or I didn't sexually turn her on as much as she turned me on, who knows?)
I know of girls in my class who will f**k just about anybody. But I'm not that desperate, or that dumb to let my body get exposed to that.
I'd like my first time to be with a girl where it would also be her first time. So we could have that very first experience together.

Julien C.
August 20th, 2017, 02:55 PM
I know. This girl, I've known her as a friend since 7th grade. Both of us were and are very inexperienced with any sexual activities with the opposite sex. I think it ended up where my body was VERY ready for more, actually NEEDING more, and her body was not at all sending those signals. (Whether her body just doesn't need it yet, or I didn't sexually turn her on as much as she turned me on, who knows?)
I know of girls in my class who will f**k just about anybody. But I'm not that desperate, or that dumb to let my body get exposed to that.
I'd like my first time to be with a girl where it would also be her first time. So we could have that very first experience together.

Smart Man...

Much Luck In Your Quest For Love.

-Julien

teenboyNathan
August 20th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Totally normal

Hermes
August 21st, 2017, 03:24 AM
Yes, it's normal. The bit of your brain that knows you are not intending to go all the way is not the bit of your brain that controls the arousal response.

Yonah
August 21st, 2017, 07:35 AM
I even don't need to make out to get a boner. This happens to me when I see some nice girl in the street. I often feel leaking and getting wet in my boxers when I walk. I not sure if it's normal, but I'm sure it's not ill.

Kevgpdx
August 21st, 2017, 07:48 AM
Oh yeah, I totally get a boner while making out. Sometimes I'll even feel my dick start to stiffen up from being near a girl I think is hot.

Falcons_11
August 21st, 2017, 10:28 PM
I believe that this happens to almost all of us at one time or another.

It's a perfectly normal reaction.

thttatt20
August 22nd, 2017, 12:41 AM
It's deff normal. Happens to everyone I think

martinpajero
August 22nd, 2017, 03:47 AM
i think it's pretty normal. every time i make out with someone, i get hard and later i notice my boxers have precum stains.

Shamal
August 22nd, 2017, 08:03 AM
Yeah it's completely normal.

Cassius14
August 22nd, 2017, 11:25 AM
It has happened to me before and the girl wasn't put off by it, the opposite infact!

It's absolutely normal

matty8
August 22nd, 2017, 11:41 AM
Hey guys maybe I'm the eldest hear in this forum.. But honestly I've never tried to make out.. Because till now I don't have gf.. But I'm straight.. But when I see hot gilrs I got boner!

Nelmoinen
August 22nd, 2017, 09:07 PM
Hey:) Totally normal, that's just your body's response when you're aroused!

I agree

Chaosphere
August 24th, 2017, 01:28 AM

It's normal. It happens to me and a great many guys haha.

andrewt
August 24th, 2017, 05:53 AM
It's totally normal. It is normal for a 25 year guy that had sex multiple times, it should be for probably a guy that never had sex too

Luke15
August 25th, 2017, 09:38 AM
Lol, I get boners from just holding a hand with girl or hugging them.

Snowrider
August 27th, 2017, 12:38 AM
I totally get hard making out - it's a big turn on for me

samanosuke122
August 27th, 2017, 07:19 AM
How much pre comes out?

scott2002
August 27th, 2017, 07:58 AM
yep, its normal, ive noticed it happen to guys i make out with or cuddle with, it doesnt bother me
Our bodies are programmed to be ready to inseminate as many females as possible, and as often as possible. Our dicks are just doing what they're programmed to do. We have no control over our penises getting ready in case they're given the opportunity to do their job.

zack.zack
August 27th, 2017, 12:00 PM
I would think there was something wrong with me if I didnt bone up while I was making out -- every boy I know has this happen to them, so Id say its very normal

Weekender56
August 27th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Absolutely normal

omgdog
August 27th, 2017, 03:20 PM
totally normal!!! I came one time from just making out with a girl!

folej003
August 27th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Yeah this happens to me, I used to get it when cuddling as well, was quite embarrassing and hard to hide or disguise. They never said anything so hopefully never realised

Ayoze
August 29th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Im feeling like a retarded reading this topic ahah

So, i really don't know if im bi, or straight or gay, but i have only make out with girls and I never had a boner. In this occasions im very stressed and nervous, so do your think it's a mental thing or Im into other people?

I never loved a boy though.

NewLeafsFan
August 29th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Thats very normal from what I've heard. Never happened to me though.

chomoto123
August 30th, 2017, 10:57 AM
I guess yes
I sometimes get a boner even before I make out with him xD

Mike 2000
August 30th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Oh yeah, I totally get a boner while making out. Sometimes I'll even feel my dick start to stiffen up from being near a girl I think is hot.

Yeah, me too.

SeansLittleBro
September 1st, 2017, 08:54 PM
Perfectly normal and as has been said it would be unusual if you didn't with that close of contact. Heck if i shake HANDS with a cute boy i pop one

hudson19
September 3rd, 2017, 05:51 PM
Really normal - I would even say expected

Harrier
September 4th, 2017, 08:41 PM
If I'm making out with a guy and he's not getting a boner, something is seriously wrong ;)

But do you EVER think the guy is TOO much of a horn dog if he ALWAYS gets hard when you make out or maybe sit on his lap? Or think maybe he has NO control of his dick? Like maybe he will cum too soon?

strong armX
September 4th, 2017, 09:14 PM

Totally normal...feels good too right;) it even happened to me when me and some mates played tongue-chicken as a laugh when we got drunk hehe. just enjoy it bro:D

Bpalmer02
September 10th, 2017, 01:50 PM
It happens to me all the time lol

Brandon-19Bi
September 11th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Anytime I make out with a guy I meet, every guy I meet gets hard and so do I, and usually its leads to us grabbing each other lol

TheSmokingMan
September 13th, 2017, 08:12 AM

Oh yes.
That's absolutely fine.
Making out is considered foreplay when sex IS involved. So I would think that you would get hard. Lol

SamMystic
September 13th, 2017, 09:26 AM
Rarely not have a boner haha

Egyswag
September 13th, 2017, 05:42 PM
happened to me a couple times

Deivis
September 15th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Totally if u don't get it means you not much into it.

Brandon-19Bi
September 15th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Totally if u don't get it means you not much into it.

That's how I look at it, if I'm hard, I'm enjoying it. If I can feel him getting hard, he's enjoying it.

noah.whynot
September 16th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Yes, I think that's definitely normal. I get turned on by kissing and hugging during making out so having a boner is definite, and if it goes on long enough there's also precum.