PDA

View Full Version : ejac question

hellofellowteenagers
August 19th, 2017, 12:47 PM
So, after masturbation and ejaculating, cum still drips out for the next hour or so. Is there any way to stop that? It's kinda annoying and still happens even if I piss after. Any tips/suggestions? Thanks

tommyteen
August 19th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Yeah that happens to me, I just wait half an hour then 'milk' the rest out

Romulus_
August 19th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Not really, if I have something to do and dont want to get my underwaer wet, I just wrap a tissue around it and it's okay

jamie_n5
August 19th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Yeah that happens to all of us. Just squeeze it out the best you can. Also you can try to pee after too that usually helps clear things out.

kirikiri94
August 19th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Never seen that in my life

ska8er
August 19th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Yeah it happens. Fold up a paper
towel and put it in ur underwear.

mick01
August 19th, 2017, 03:09 PM
I wait a few minutes after cumming and then I squeeze the last few drops out.

DarkKnight16
August 19th, 2017, 11:31 PM
I just squeeze out as much as i can.

Jthompson
August 20th, 2017, 12:32 AM
Jerk and squeeze as much as u can when u cum

Vermilion
August 20th, 2017, 12:45 AM
If never had that if I pee after it. Maybe ask your Dr If it's normal

scott2002
August 20th, 2017, 02:24 PM
When I'm wearing briefs, sometimes the tip of my penis (I'm circumcised) will actually stick to my underpants, where those last oozes of cum dry. The it's a slight "ouch" when I'm later pulling them off or taking my dick out to piss.
I have no idea how to prevent it. It's just a part of being a guy and jacking off I guess.

If never had that if I pee after it. Maybe ask your Dr If it's normal
Yup. I think peeing after wanking helps, but it still doesn't always prevent it. I still get some cum still in the pipes oozing out at times, even after pissing.

Posts merged. Use the "edit" button next time. ~devotionnel

jack2001
August 20th, 2017, 05:53 PM
that happens to me everytime its super annoying

Falcons_11
August 20th, 2017, 09:46 PM
There's really not much you can do to stop it from leaking out. But it leaking out for an hour is unusual. Like most have said here try using a tissue or small piece of towel wrapped over the end of your penis to help stop the leakage. That shop stop it. But other than that, there really isn't much else you can do. Good Luck.

martinpajero
August 22nd, 2017, 03:45 AM
that's what your boxers are for, to catch all that.

kro814
August 22nd, 2017, 07:47 PM
I don't have that problem yet. But can't you clean up with tissue?

Nelmoinen
August 22nd, 2017, 08:57 PM
I never heard about this before. I would suggest just doing what they said above.

Jrunner
August 23rd, 2017, 09:02 PM
Totally happens to me all the time esp if I'm in a hurry, I don't really have a solution but people have suggested I take a piss after a wank

TheSmokingMan
August 23rd, 2017, 09:19 PM
So, after masturbation and ejaculating, cum still drips out for the next hour or so. Is there any way to stop that? It's kinda annoying and still happens even if I piss after. Any tips/suggestions? Thanks

That's inconvenient.
You may just have high semen production.

Maybe just kind of line your underwear with a single tissue I guess???
I haven't had this problem to the extent that you are, but that is the way I solved it nonetheless.

You could always try jerking off more often if you think it might be semen production I GUESS...
I really don't know and I really don't know how to advise you...

hellofellowteenagers
August 23rd, 2017, 10:14 PM
That's inconvenient.
You may just have high semen production.

Maybe just kind of line your underwear with a single tissue I guess???
I haven't had this problem to the extent that you are, but that is the way I solved it nonetheless.

You could always try jerking off more often if you think it might be semen production I GUESS...
I really don't know and I really don't know how to advise you...

Interesting. Yeah I've tried the tissue method with a bit of paper towel but it either gets saturated or sticks to my dick, which is a pain to remove. It might be that. But I'm not sure if that is related to my body keeping my "pipes" open so to say? I mean I think I'd put myself higher on the scale for semen production but are the two related? edit: it's pretty inconvenient bc I can't do anything or go anywhere after getting off. :/ also results in wet pants if I fall asleep soon afterwards. KInda narrows down when I can to very specific times.

TheSmokingMan
August 23rd, 2017, 10:19 PM
Interesting. Yeah I've tried the tissue method with a bit of paper towel but it either gets saturated or sticks to my dick, which is a pain to remove. It might be that. But I'm not sure if that is related to my body keeping my "pipes" open so to say? I mean I think I'd put myself higher on the scale for semen production but are the two related?

Hmm.
Not sure.
Like I said, you can take me with a grain of salt.
I just kinda feel bad for ya.
You shouldn't have to deal with this with every single j/o...

andrewt
August 24th, 2017, 05:55 AM
That's true. It happens, don't worry.

hellofellowteenagers
August 24th, 2017, 07:41 AM
Hmm.
Not sure.
Like I said, you can take me with a grain of salt.
I just kinda feel bad for ya.
You shouldn't have to deal with this with every single j/o...

Yeah, it sucks because it really really restricts when I can enjoy myself. Gotta be home alone, and gotta make sure it's that way for at least an hour or two. :/ Also I try drink a lot before hand to make sure I can piss a few times afterwards to clear the system. That might actually be to some extent counteractive because it usually results in producing even more but it works, I guess. Sometimes the world just is how it is, and I can't change that. :whoops:

NewLeafsFan
August 27th, 2017, 03:08 PM

Are you circumcised? If your not, how well can you retract your foreskin? Before I was cut, semen would have come out but stayed against the head in the foreskin before eventually working its way out over the next hr.

Weekender56
August 27th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Just gotta let it run its course

skittlesh
August 28th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Same here super annoying I was hoping maybe it's a new ejaculater thing and will not happen as much as I get older (have you just gained ejaculatation)

ItsFootballnotSoccer
August 28th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Happens to me too even if i squeeze every drop during orgasm. Theres always more a few minutes later, but honestly doesnt bother me

KingExplosionMurder
August 28th, 2017, 05:09 PM
I don't think there's any real way to stop it, just best to let things be. It happens with a lot of us

heymynameis
September 9th, 2017, 12:35 PM
happens to me as well. i try to pee to finish it all off and if that doesn't work, just lie for a while or wrap a tissue round it

hellofellowteenagers
September 9th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Happens to everyone I think, try go to the toilet after that will help clear things out but it's not a big deal. If your worried just fold some tissue up inside your underwear but it won't be that much dripping out so it's barely even noticeable. Don't let it bother me that much

It's hard. I have tried to before but it usually ends up saturating the tissue then sticking to my head. Painful as hell to remove later.