PDA

View Full Version : Ball Position

tommyteen
August 19th, 2017, 12:41 PM
How does everyone position their balls when sitting and lying down. I can never seem to get comfortable. They're always getting squashed for just feel weird I don't understand. It's especially a problem when trying to get to sleep but I've been noticing it more recently when sitting down.

mookie
August 19th, 2017, 01:09 PM
I don't position mine in any way. They have never felt uncomfortable but maybe because they're still pretty small?

jamie_n5
August 19th, 2017, 01:28 PM
I don't have any problem with mine either. They usually just kind of position themselves. Do you wear boxers. They are very loose and don't provide any support. You could try briefs or boxer briefs. They provide support for you balls.

ska8er
August 19th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Let them hang loose while
sleeping. I think its natures
way. If u have discomfort then
wear a jock or boxer briefs.

kro814
August 19th, 2017, 08:21 PM
I wear briefs so never have a problem.

jack2001
August 19th, 2017, 10:34 PM
i have this problem too

DarkKnight16
August 19th, 2017, 11:30 PM
I wear briefs so never have a problem.

Same here, never had that problem.

Gio-webs
August 20th, 2017, 02:03 AM
I recently has this problem were I felt one of my balls was a bit more forward when standing with my feet together or walking but it went away. I would suggest wearing underwear with more support so they have less room to move around

Tommy Lion
August 20th, 2017, 02:24 AM
How does everyone position their balls when sitting and lying down. I can never seem to get comfortable. They're always getting squashed for just feel weird I don't understand. It's especially a problem when trying to get to sleep but I've been noticing it more recently when sitting down.

Yes I know what you mean. My penis and balls grew a lot lately and my balls hang low. Especially in bed when I turn around I have to prevent them from being squashed between my legs. I sleep naked. I automatically pull them up with my hand when I turn. I don't even really wake up. I hope and think you will get used to it too.
When I sit down I only have this 'problem' when I'm naked and I want or need my legs close together. Then I just pull them up and put them on my legs. When I'm dressed I wear boxer briefs and then it doesn't happen.

Jonnieboy909
August 20th, 2017, 02:39 AM
I don't have that problem as mine are small

Andres_s
August 20th, 2017, 08:16 AM
i don't have that problem, mine are average but they don't tend to hang a lot

loki2000
August 20th, 2017, 08:55 AM
I wear boxer briefs so there held in the very comfortable ! Sounds like your underwear is way to tight / small try going up a size from what your wearing now....

pauly
August 20th, 2017, 09:17 AM
tommyteen - I don't think you've got anything to worry about. The problem with your balls will sort itself out once everything grows a bit more and in proportion.

Falcons_11
August 20th, 2017, 09:55 PM
One of the reasons I wear briefs is to prevent being uncomfortable and getting pinched balls and penis. Briefs seems to give me more support there.

JacobJ
August 21st, 2017, 10:14 AM
I totally get what your talking about. Sometimes when I'm sitting or laying down my right nut gets popped up into my abdomen if there's any pressure, and that feels so uncomfortable trust me! :eek:
I have to push it back down into my sac with my hand... so awkward. Apparently it's Called Retractile testicle and it will hopefully go away over time. Otherwise I may need to have surgery. Hopefully yours isn't that bad!

Nax32
August 21st, 2017, 11:12 AM
I don't put them a certain way but if they are uncomfoetable I will adjust them.

NewLeafsFan
August 27th, 2017, 03:21 PM
I have large balls and I have just always gotten used to feeling them against my legs.

The only solution I can think of is to get some type of lift to elevate your balls when you go to bed at night like a crane. LOL! Sorry, I have a weird sense of humour.

Weekender56
August 27th, 2017, 03:36 PM
I don't position them. Just lay them as they are.

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 28th, 2017, 08:33 AM
They natueally get into a comfortable position

ItsFootballnotSoccer
August 28th, 2017, 06:20 PM
I let mine hang wherever they go, doesnt bother me

fernandorolon
August 28th, 2017, 08:01 PM
it can be a struggle sometimes, especially when my balls get all sweaty.

Two.Cool.
August 28th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Sometimes I position my cock when I have a boner, or am laying on my belly, but I don't position my balls.

hudson19
September 3rd, 2017, 05:44 PM
I usually make sure to position them in the center when I put on my boxer briefs in the morning and then sit with my legs slightly spread to maximize their space. I know it's annoying but sometimes you have to adjust

Chetz
September 5th, 2017, 10:25 AM
I don't have any problems.

heymynameis
September 19th, 2017, 02:00 PM
i don't position mine ever, they've never made me feel uncomfortable

zack.zack
September 19th, 2017, 02:05 PM
I dont have a problem with my balls getting int he way when I sleep, sit, or lay down - sorry.

Snowrider
September 30th, 2017, 10:07 PM
My nuts just do their thing. If not, then I'll adjust.

benster
October 1st, 2017, 09:19 AM
I don't have that problem as mine are small

Same. it might be a problem if I ever get massive ones

scott2002
October 1st, 2017, 10:07 AM
How does everyone position their balls when sitting and lying down. I can never seem to get comfortable. They're always getting squashed for just feel weird I don't understand.
Tommyteen, you don't tell us how old you are. I'm suspecting you're young (like 13?) and at that age all that stuff in our pants are fairly rapidly tripling or even quadrupling in size compared to how big our penis, testicles, and scrotum were when we were 11 or even early age 12.
I think we all go through the phase of noticing for the first time that our balls are beginning to get in the way and quite frequently need to be adjusted in our pants. I know I did. (I remember being really embarrassed coming home after a family event and my mom scolded me, "Why were you touching yourself down there all day long!!??" I just couldn't get it all to stay comfortable. She didn't understand, but my dad did.)

Jake445
October 1st, 2017, 03:09 PM
I never had that problem with my balls and I normally wear boxers.
You could try wearing boxer briefs so its all held closer to your body.

redi04
October 1st, 2017, 03:11 PM
I let mine go where they want to go

Lord Of Curiosity
October 1st, 2017, 04:35 PM
If you pay attention to them you may feel uncomfortable. Besides it may actually be a phase in your puberty where your balls are very low. Also, if you sit down they should be in front of you and to make it more comfortable you can spread your legs a little.

tommyteen
October 1st, 2017, 05:31 PM
Tommyteen, you don't tell us how old you are. I'm suspecting you're young (like 13?) and at that age all that stuff in our pants are fairly rapidly tripling or even quadrupling in size compared to how big our penis, testicles, and scrotum were when we were 11 or even early age 12.
I think we all go through the phase of noticing for the first time that our balls are beginning to get in the way and quite frequently need to be adjusted in our pants. I know I did. (I remember being really embarrassed coming home after a family event and my mom scolded me, "Why were you touching yourself down there all day long!!??" I just couldn't get it all to stay comfortable. She didn't understand, but my dad did.)

Iím 17 actually and since I posted this I have noticed as much because I think it was because I was wearing underwear that was too small and jeans that were too tight so they were uncormfortable.

NickOc
October 3rd, 2017, 05:52 PM
Ive had this problem too and i try and get them like under my thighs if that makes sense but if i cant do that then i pull them to the front but I donít like that because it makes a huge bulge