PDA

View Full Version : Puberty and Sex Questions you were too embarrassed to ask

scott2002
August 19th, 2017, 11:58 AM
At the end of band camp this summer a co-ed group of us were together and we started talking about puberty and sex questions we were too embarrassed to ask. Some were hilarious.
MINE: When I had finally developed a nice thick patch of pubic hair, I wondered if I was supposed to wash it with shampoo and not soap!

Add YOUR questions you were too embarrassed to ask...

PinkFloyd
August 19th, 2017, 12:04 PM
No joke, if there's a sizeable amount of hair anywhere on your body that you plan on not shaving off, using shampoo is optimal.

When I first learned about sex, I didn't really know what position people most often did it in, so I assumed they did it up against a wall. That's totally doable, but it's certainly not regular by any means :lol3:

ChloeF
August 19th, 2017, 12:10 PM
For some reason l thought it was complicated and difficult to actually do.

rioo
August 19th, 2017, 12:57 PM
I'm wondering about people who already living together, are you doing sex much often?

ska8er
August 19th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Y is my pee pee getting big? I was
a very na´ve 12 year old.

jamie_n5
August 19th, 2017, 01:40 PM
I was 4 and asked my dad why some boys don't have skin on the end of their pee pees like we do.

Falcons_11
August 20th, 2017, 10:15 PM
When I was maybe 4 or 5 I would stay at my aunt sometimes. She would let me take baths with my girl cousin was is a year older than me. I remember asking my aunt why did she "cut off my cousin's dinky".

scott2002
August 21st, 2017, 07:20 AM
I was 4 and asked my dad why some boys don't have skin on the end of their pee pees like we do.
For me and where I grew up, almost every boy was circumcised. the first time I saw an uncircumcised boy was in the school bathroom in 4th grade. To me it looked like the head of his wiener was MISSING! And the end of his was all jagged, like the head had been ripped off or something terrible like that! (I had no idea that his penis head was actually inside there, and just hidden.)

Us boys started talking about it. We all wondered what had happened to Neal's wiener?? But we never asked him.

logan2002
August 21st, 2017, 08:19 AM
For me and where I grew up, almost every boy was circumcised. the first time I saw an uncircumcised boy was in the school bathroom in 4th grade. To me it looked like the head of his wiener was MISSING! And the end of his was all jagged, like the head had been ripped off or something terrible like that! (I had no idea that his penis head was actually inside there, and just hidden.)

Us boys started talking about it. We all wondered what had happened to Neal's wiener?? But we never asked him.

I had the same thing happen to me, I thought he was missing the head

Vermilion
August 21st, 2017, 09:04 AM
I had the same thing happen to me, I thought he was missing the head

I think most boys in the uk think what's wrong when they first see a cut boy lol

Claire Asteroid
August 22nd, 2017, 10:24 AM
For some reason l thought it was complicated and difficult to actually do.

Is it not complicated and difficult then?:what:

JacobJ
August 22nd, 2017, 12:38 PM
Embarrassing to say but it took me a long time to figure out how to jo to reach an orgasm. Definely not something I could ask about.

Nelmoinen
August 22nd, 2017, 09:27 PM
I think I just went to the internet with all my questions.