PDA

View Full Version : condom sizing?

hellofellowteenagers
August 19th, 2017, 11:43 AM
hello :)

What size would be good for me? I'd assume just "regular" but I haven't really tried many, and the first and last time I tried one on, it was from my school around a few months ago. It was kinda tight and the ring was kinda indenting. I probably didn't put it on right. I'm 6.8x5.1, nothing special. Any particular recommendations? Also, should I roll foreskin all the way back or just like under the head? thanks

PinkFloyd
August 19th, 2017, 11:59 AM
I've found that standard sizes of Durex, Lifestyles, and Trustex (likely the brand your school gave out) are all on the small side as far as girth goes. Trojans on the other hand, are typically larger. You could even use their larger Magnum brand because it's actually only a little bit larger (by about a quarter inch in girth)

jamie_n5
August 19th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Standard size should be fine. Yes pull your foreskin back when using a condom.

hellofellowteenagers
August 19th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Standard size should be fine. Yes pull your foreskin back when using a condom.

All the way back?

jamie_n5
August 19th, 2017, 01:44 PM
Yes retract your foreskin back behind your glans or penis head.

hellofellowteenagers
August 19th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Yes retract your foreskin back behind your glans or penis head.

Thanks! And how tight should a condom be? I'm looking to try other brands' regular condoms because the Lifestyles? ones that my school gives out kinda choked me a little. :confused:

jamie_n5
August 19th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Condoms should fit nice and snug. They shouldn't slide around on your erect penis.

PinkFloyd
August 19th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Thanks! And how tight should a condom be? I'm looking to try other brands' regular condoms because the Lifestyles? ones that my school gives out kinda choked me a little. :confused:

It should be obviously taught around your member, but if there's any discomfort whatsoever, go larger.

hellofellowteenagers
August 19th, 2017, 02:44 PM
It should be obviously taught around your member, but if there's any discomfort whatsoever, go larger.

Thank you. I take it that the indentation/choke means it's a bit too small?

PinkFloyd
August 19th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Thank you. I take it that the indentation/choke means it's a bit too small?

Yeah, if it leaves a really obvious indentation, it's too small.

Chaosphere
August 22nd, 2017, 04:28 AM
hello :)

What size would be good for me? I'd assume just "regular" but I haven't really tried many, and the first and last time I tried one on, it was from my school around a few months ago. It was kinda tight and the ring was kinda indenting. I probably didn't put it on right. I'm 6.8x5.1, nothing special. Any particular recommendations? Also, should I roll foreskin all the way back or just like under the head? thanks
Cool username, lol. The best way to go about it is to use trial and error. Foreskin all the way back. Use different brands and shapes, that's really the only way to find your preference.

scott2002
August 22nd, 2017, 05:47 AM
A friend gave me a 3-pack of Trojan-Enz to experiment with. (No sex yet, not even close. But just to try putting them on and then masturbating and seeing how it feels to have a condom on.)
I didn't know they came in sizes. Are they marked? How can you tell? Are different brands different in size?

hellofellowteenagers
August 22nd, 2017, 07:27 AM
A friend gave me a 3-pack of Trojan-Enz to experiment with. (No sex yet, not even close. But just to try putting them on and then masturbating and seeing how it feels to have a condom on.)
I didn't know they came in sizes. Are they marked? How can you tell? Are different brands different in size?

A quick google search has revealed to me that Trojan ENZ is on the lower end of the spectrum. condom-sizes.com looks like a reliable source. They seem to have a lot of info on sizes and the lot. Not sure if this link'll work but here goes nothing. https://www.condom-sizes.org/condom-size-chart/condom-size-chart

I'm in the same boat as you are, sex isn't anywhere on the horizon as far as things go right now, but gotta try em on.

hellofellowteenagers
August 22nd, 2017, 07:29 AM
Cool username, lol. The best way to go about it is to use trial and error. Foreskin all the way back. Use different brands and shapes, that's really the only way to find your preference.

Haha, thanks. I'm working on acquiring some other condoms. :P

scott2002
August 22nd, 2017, 08:49 PM
A quick google search has revealed to me that Trojan ENZ is on the lower end of the spectrum. condom-sizes.com looks like a reliable source. They seem to have a lot of info on sizes and the lot. Not sure if this link'll work but here goes nothing. https://www.condom-sizes.org/condom-size-chart/condom-size-chart

I'm in the same boat as you are, sex isn't anywhere on the horizon as far as things go right now, but gotta try em on.

THANKS!!! That link is terrific!!

NewLeafsFan
August 27th, 2017, 03:16 PM
I've mentioned this before on an other post.

Why do you think that condom fittings are not a service? Because buying condoms is not a complicated task! You are not an unusual size so buy regular condoms, put them on correctly, and have a good time. Then if for some strange reason there is something wrong with the condoms, look for a larger or smaller size.

folej003
August 27th, 2017, 06:03 PM
I still struggle with this, sometimes just seem way too tight

hellofellowteenagers
August 28th, 2017, 04:46 AM
I've mentioned this before on an other post.

Why do you think that condom fittings are not a service? Because buying condoms is not a complicated task! You are not an unusual size so buy regular condoms, put them on correctly, and have a good time. Then if for some strange reason there is something wrong with the condoms, look for a larger or smaller size.

Well there seems to be quite a bit of size variance amongst "regular" condoms. I'd tried the free ones from my school which were LifeStyles and they fit but indented on my cock on both sides and it was irritating. Also, Trojan ENZ which according to the link I posted somewhere above aren't specifically branded as "snugger" rather as regular, but from the numbers, I'm quite sure I wouldn't like those. Working on getting larger condoms though. I'm not 100% sure, but maybe width is a factor? As you can see above I'm pretty average in terms of lengthxgirth, but roughly 4.5cm in width. :confused::confused:

hellofellowteenagers
August 28th, 2017, 04:47 AM
I still struggle with this, sometimes just seem way too tight

Tried the link above? If you don't mind, what are your dimensions?

folej003
August 28th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Tried the link above? If you don't mind, what are your dimensions?

Not sure to be honest, erm if I get round to it I'll measure but give me a shout a bit more privately. Think my emails open if you want to message me

fernandorolon
August 28th, 2017, 08:24 PM
regular size should be fine, just try different brands. they shouldn't be loose at all but not too tight either.

hellofellowteenagers
August 29th, 2017, 12:47 AM
regular size should be fine, just try different brands. they shouldn't be loose at all but not too tight either.

Working on trying other "regular condoms." Some people on other forums recommended I go bigger due to width. A lot of "large" condoms apparently are not too different from "regular" ones because of FDA regulations on max condom sizing in the US. An interesting read for sure. I actually had the chance to try on the LifeStyles Kyng? as well and the middle bit where it's thickest was more comfortable but those still kinda indented a little at the bottom. :/ :what:

edit: not loose at all. Only a little because I wasn't really hard enough to fill the glans with blood all the way, so it tapered instead of having it's normal shape. Y'know that state?

fernandorolon
August 29th, 2017, 01:37 AM
Working on trying other "regular condoms." Some people on other forums recommended I go bigger due to width. A lot of "large" condoms apparently are not too different from "regular" ones because of FDA regulations on max condom sizing in the US. An interesting read for sure. I actually had the chance to try on the LifeStyles Kyng? as well and the middle bit where it's thickest was more comfortable but those still kinda indented a little at the bottom. :/ :what:

edit: not loose at all. Only a little because I wasn't really hard enough to fill the glans with blood all the way, so it tapered instead of having it's normal shape. Y'know that state?

yeah i know what you mean. i actually have the same issue and sometimes use large condoms because my cock is thick. also because some brands don't roll all the way down.

hellofellowteenagers
August 29th, 2017, 08:07 AM
yeah i know what you mean. i actually have the same issue and sometimes use large condoms because my cock is thick. also because some brands don't roll all the way down.

Would you mind if I asked what kinds of condoms fit best and how thick? I know everyone has varying width and shape and that can change a lot but just for getting a grasp of scale, so to say. And also do you mind if I ask as to what "sometimes" means? :what:

fernandorolon
August 31st, 2017, 03:03 AM
Would you mind if I asked what kinds of condoms fit best and how thick? I know everyone has varying width and shape and that can change a lot but just for getting a grasp of scale, so to say. And also do you mind if I ask as to what "sometimes" means? :what:

there are some brands of condoms that are just made for thicker/longer cocks. and i say sometimes because, again, not all brands are an issue. you just need to find the ones that work best for you.